Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Usually means spirits are nearby (doesn't necessarily mean the good kinds either)
Old 12-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Master

Josephine . . . then you have a number of choices to make . . . and I mean this is a very kind and understanding way . . .

One . . . dismiss everything I've said. Just . . . let it go.

Two . . . develop a bit of patience . . . and wait it out to see what happens.

Three . . . succumb to worry.

As the steps in learning Truth beyond what is widely and publicly known . . . LIFE rarely gives us quick and immediate answers. Trust me . . . I don't like it either. I still don't. Patience as a virtue is not easily learned.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Smith . . . you have NO idea how common that is . . . especially when inching into new territory. After wrestling with similar dreams for 30+ years . . . they finally have slowly disappeared as I learned a new trick or two and other things became more clear. Keep your "eye" out for other dreams at the moment . . . ones that are not so combative. Let's see what happens.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Master

LadyMay . . . if an individual has entities on the inner directing and controlling dreams . . . then that individual has some real work to do. These dreams will go on and on and on . . . until lessons are learned . . . and the lessons may not be what is first considered. One way or another . . . the individual has to learn to take charge of these inner facets of LIFE . . . and all of this is a part of it. A great part. How ELSE is one going to learn?
Old 12-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Josephine . . . then you have a number of choices to make . . . and I mean this is a very kind and understanding way . . .

One . . . dismiss everything I've said. Just . . . let it go.

Two . . . develop a bit of patience . . . and wait it out to see what happens.

Three . . . succumb to worry.

As the steps in learning Truth beyond what is widely and publicly known . . . LIFE rarely gives us quick and immediate answers. Trust me . . . I don't like it either. I still don't. Patience as a virtue is not easily learned.

I don't feel I am being impatient. I was enquiring about your source for the information. I wasn't enquiring about the length of time the process would take. If you don't want to reveal your source then that's fair enough. Best wishes.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
janielee

I agree with Josephine - it's important to validate and verify information.

JL
Old 12-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I agree with Josephine - it's important to validate and verify information.

JL

problem being the methods we have learned for how to do so are themselves biased. (shrugs).
Old 13-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Master

Two to four weeks was all I was asking. I have no idea how old anyone is on this board . . . and it doesn’t really matter . . . but two to four weeks in a person’s lifetime . . . is nothing. I would like to have her focus on the task at hand. If I give out where all of this comes from . . . she’ll be into web sites and get caught up in side-trips. It’s human nature.

Opportunities come and go. If she applies herself and remains focused . . . that right now is the main interest. It was . . . and is . . . the initial question. But mind jumps in. Such is the nature of the battle between mind and Soul Itself.

If mental validation is more important than simple application to the task at hand . . . and the technique(s) suggested implied no focus on some entity or force or what-have-you . . . it was just . . . Try This . . . and there isn’t enough discipline or personal interest to carry that through . . . then . . . I believe the end point is clear.

And . . . absolutely without a doubt . . . people make their own choices. She is free to choose as she wishes. NO one is going to fault anyone with that.

I sincerely and compassionately wish josephine well and obviously hold no grudge. Mind can be a pesty little thing and often gets in the way. A simple request and a simple experiment was offered. This is not the first time such an "experiment" has died before it got off the ground.

And . . . on we go.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I don't feel I am being impatient. I was enquiring about your source for the information. I wasn't enquiring about the length of time the process would take. If you don't want to reveal your source then that's fair enough. Best wishes.

you are not going to get very far if you demand pedigrees.

Just sayin'.
Old 13-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Master

Ah FallingLeaves . . . you bring a smile to these old bones. You have re-worded a precept I learned long ago that has proven to be most valuable. If I am about to undertake a project or goal that I know little about . . . if I demand preliminary validation or authenticity before I even try . . . I have limited myself to discover what everyone else already HAS discovered . . . because the “validation” requires others’ results . . . and thus . . . I have limited myself to discovering what they already have discovered.

Don’t get me wrong . . . there’s PLENTY of room for this one to work in ones favor. If I want to know about cars before I buy one . . . if I want to know about the best credit card to get or the best school to attend . . . etc. Those kinds of things.

But when LIFE throws a curve ball at you . . . and you exhaust all that is available with no conclusions . . . it’s time to look elsewhere.

In other words . . . if proof is a pre-requisite . . . then you will get what everyone else already knows.

What I have also found is . . . that LIFE will present us with a problem and we will set to work on it . . . but an underlying problem is the bigger issue for us . . . and to even become aware of that underlying issue is often a test within itself.

With this issue . . . the “frequency” was the initial concern . . . but now LIFE has found out the demands of the individual to find the answer. Make n mistake . . . I myself have been caught in this one MANY times. Many times. All of a sudden I am facing an issue that is more important than the initial concern.

That’s why I have taught myself . . . when confronted with an unknown project . . . one that I know little about and it seems as tho others are not going to be much help . . . but I want to attempt it . . . then I will take a very short baby-step forward. Maybe not even an inch . . . figuratively speaking. Then I see where that goes / develops. If it opens a few doors . . . I inch the other foot forward. On it goes.

I couldn’t tell you how many times this has proven to be the successful approach. I risked little. It taught me discernment.

In this case . . . I wasn’t asking for anyone to send a $10,000 check to any organization. I wasn’t asking for pictures of some individual or entity to be hung in the house with candles and incense. I wasn’t asking for much risk at all. And yet . . . mind stepped in . . . caused doubt, confusion, and worry. The benefits are now lost.

Again . . . don’t take this as a criticism or a judgement. This is absolutely normal. This is the testing grounds. EVERY-one goes through scenario’s like this. There is NO attack towards you at all . . . Josephine . . . if you are reading this. I STILL find myself caught up in these “testing” scenario’s. The trick is to see them early . . . and to shorten the steps and take the risk. Since the outcome of all of this can only benefit you . . . Josephine . . . then how can you lose? If the suggestions work . . . you benefit. If the suggestions do not work . . . you benefit . . . for you have found just one more approach that doesn’t work and now can choose amongst the remaining factors . . . if there are any left to choose from.

Another thing I have personally found out . . . it this scenario is presented to me . . . and I balk . . . and then later I change my mind and head into it . . . the results are minimal. Mind begins to dance with the initial counts and worry . . . and it’s tough to clear it enough to let the initial suggestions or scenario work.

I’m sorry it came down to this. it was a simple request . . . with a simple suggestion as a possible answer. Now we find out that there are deeper issues . . . which AGAIN . . . this is the way LIFE works. How ELSE is one to prove to LIFE that you . . . or anyone . . . are ready for the more advanced steps? And these little tests always seem to catch us off-guard.

But thanks . . . FallingLeaves . . . that was a nice re=wording of a very valuable precept. I appreciate it.