Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-03-2019, 04:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
I said the use of capital letters is considered shouting - I did not suggest you used malice, anger, ill intent or screaming.

And it's condescending to suggest (quote) "...maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue...." An example, perhaps, of the pot calling the kettle black.

If you feel you need to emphasise a point then why not underline or use italics for the most important word(s)? Why use capitalised sentences when you clearly know netiquette?

As for me, if you continue to shout I'll ignore what you write rather than engage on the points you are trying to make, just like I would if you were raising your voice unnecessarily in my company. When you decide to communicate in the conventional way I'll engage over the points you make.
And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why do you think you're entitled to tell others what to do? If you can, and want to assist anybody just do it your way. All others are free to do whatever they want, as long as they follow this forum's guidelines.

I see now why you're complaining that people don't want to engage you: those who have a different opinion than yours "unlovingly display doubt and displeasure". No wonder that you believe that demons chase you.

inavalan...you are way off, on each point that you have raised , and you are still complaining for no reason at all...the issue is yours, take some time out, dig deep within and identify what it is that is making it nessesary for you to drag this out, and let it go.

Love and understanding in the highest degree, is very freeing.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:24 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.

I'm glad you've accepted there's no need to shout and I hope you will see that when discussing or debating issues it's better to stick to the points made and not make comments about others' character weaknesses - as you imagine them. You know the mote and beam text Matthew 7.3?
Old 17-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm glad you've accepted there's no need to shout and I hope you will see that when discussing or debating issues it's better to stick to the points made and not make comments about others' character weaknesses - as you imagine them. You know the mote and beam text Matthew 7.3?

leadville...it seems that you believe that I have agreed to your desire that I should act and think to suit yourself and others.

Once again I have not been shouting..I have only used capitals as an emphasis.

I also do not make assumptions about others, I only bring up anything that another member has professed about themselves. And or only, rationally draw on their self professed way of being to conclude something of them.

Believe it or not, as I truely do not mind...Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:39 PM
leadville

Quote:
leadville...it seems that you believe that I have agreed to your desire that I should act and think to suit yourself and others.

Once again I have not been shouting..I have only used capitals as an emphasis.

I also do not make assumptions about others, I only bring up anything that another member has professed about themselves. And or only, rationally draw on their self professed way of being to conclude something of them.

Believe it or not, as I truely do not mind...Neil.

I acknowledge your absolute right to act and think in whatever way you choose. I don't want you to try to suit me or anyone else and didn't ask that. I simply suggested you should moderate the way you present your beliefs. That you have done - thank you.

In my experience of life those who need to declare they don't make assumptions about others actually already have, their words showing it. You may not feel you make assumptions but the way you write can say something different - and I do carefully read what you write.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
I acknowledge your absolute right to act and think in whatever way you choose. I don't want you to try to suit me or anyone else and didn't ask that. I simply suggested you should moderate the way you present your beliefs. That you have done - thank you.

In my experience of life those who need to declare they don't make assumptions about others actually already have, their words showing it. You may not feel you make assumptions but the way you write can say something different - and I do carefully read what you write.

THE END !
Old 17-03-2019, 07:16 PM
leadville

Quote:
THE END !

good to know
Old 18-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
And those so called dead people, that would tell you what ever they choose, & of who Earthlings can not see with their eyes....who infact are these dead people & and what quality of Soul are they of...IS THEIR QUALITY OF SOUL, POOR & LACKING OF A TRUTHFUL MANNER.

Do they have a nefarious reason for having EARTHLINGS believe in re'incarnation.

Why is reincarnation nefarious? Didn't you choose to reincarnate again?
Old 18-03-2019, 07:17 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce

I expect neil has somewhat personal beliefs about reincarnation.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce

soulforce..hi there. Understandable that people may misunderstand the meaning in others posts...as you have in mine that you did quote.

I would assume that you will re'read it after reading this reply to you.

You will notice that I stated that the dark minded spiritual beings, that subscribe to the belief in re'incarnation, have nefarious reasons for needing Earthlings to believe in re'incarnation.

Not that re'incarnation is nefarious.

Regards Neil.