Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Group psychic connection/speaking thoughts through people

Has anyone ever heard of a psychic connection where peoples thoughts are going through each other? Something freaky seems to have happened. There is def someone i connected to that speaks every stupid thought or thing I notice out loud. There are others in the group that claim they can see me everywhere somehow.
I hear some voices crystal clear some are hazy.
A psychic said I had an entity inside but I'm not sure how that explains the group telepathic connection.
I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic and have been to hosptials. I'm pretty normal and focused when I'm talking to people.

Anyone know how to reverse this curse. It's trying to drive me to kill myself but I'm all set with that. No voices say to do that it's just the whole experience is the biggest mind**** I've ever had.

I'm desperate. Meditation helps temporarily but doesn't solve the issue.

I'm not 100 percent sure but this group of people followed me 1200 miles. They were originally helping me after a traumatic experience but something strange happened where I could speak telepathically too them.
Now it's not as direct. It's confusing. I've never heard of anything like this ever happening.

Now I'm trying to get them to shoe their face but for some reason they wont. Possibly due to being able to see me everywhere and witnessing **** they didn't want to witness. It could be another reason too. Not sure.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that we are all telepathic and psychic to some extent.

That entity within you is your higher self. Every human has that presence and it is your conduit for telepathic communication.

The big issue many of us have is integrating our human intellect with the wisdom we carry from our higher self. For the intellect likes to isolate itself, and thus you, from your connection to all that is.

I hope that you find this very brief explanation helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not sure you understand what's happening. This entity if there is one is def not my higher self. There is a group of people that my thoughts are going through and they are speaking them. They are also stuck staying around me somewhere.

It's a telapthy curse or something. Not sure how it happened. Tom was the only person who seemed to experience something similair
Old 12-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Master
Hi,

I am well aware of what gets described as entity attachments and demonic like posessions. It does indeed involve telepathy. There are groups which sponser and embrace dark side concepts. However you do have an entity within you which can vanguish all negatives. That being your higher self.

Now if you just want to complain about this issue, that is one thing. However if you wish to resolve it, that is another story. May be you can read over my post in that respect.

I know that this is not an easy thing to deal with. Yet you, Tom, or any one involved with such things can move out of fear, which keeps you enslaved to the issue, and resolve the issue.

Here is a link to a thread where some one tried and failed to use voodoo on me.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=99.0

There really are very few people who can understand your issue to a great extent. I am not saying I am one of those people however I do have some experience with it.

John

Old 12-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey John,

Thanks for the response. I'm def not trying to complain about the issue I'm just trying to figure out how to reverse this. I've moved past a ton of fear but now it's just annoying have all these other peoples sayings stuck in my head. It's like I have my thoughts then other thoughts then thoughts that I think I'm hearing. It's wild.

The guy speaking my thoughts out was someone who was originally watching me on a camera. This all started with some people spying on me and it turned into a giant psychic game that makes no sense. These people that I connected with claim they can see me on their phones and in there eyes. They claim they are being forced to watch me until I release the connection. I have no clue how to release the connection. I havnt read or heard of thoughts going through people 24 7.
I do seem to get some guidance from my higher self and at one point through a teacher I had that passed away. Now the guidance is mainly just stay away from drinking and drugs. I learned that using drugs turned this into an absolute nightmare of repetitive sayings. Really scary stuff that I had to shrug off.

I'll check out the thread you posted. If you know anyone that I can talk to or work with on this issue I would appreciate it. I've been trying everything. Staying positive and hopeful helps but many times I drift into anger. It passes then I'm back into a more positive state.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelfever

I'll check out the thread you posted. If you know anyone that I can talk to or work with on this issue I would appreciate it. I've been trying everything. Staying positive and hopeful helps but many times I drift into anger. It passes then I'm back into a more positive state.

yes staying positive and avoiding anger is the best way to go.

I am always hesitent to offer help or assistance to any one with this issue. I know of no one more qualified than I am to provide insights on this subject. However the resolution of the issue requires effor. No one except you can do for you what needs doing. That is not the popular view. Most look for an exocist.

Best Wishes,
John

Old 12-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Does it seem strange that a group of people connected to this weird thing and followed me 1200 miles and have been sitting somewhere near me waiting for me to release this? It's hard for me to believe but I had seen these people at one point. They were actually helping me stay safe but somehow got stuck looking at me all the time and hearing my thoughts.

Why are you hesitant to help people with this issue?

Do you think an exorcist would allow the people that connected to this to go home. They seem to be experiencing another reality. Strangest thing I've ever heard.

I believe I may have been cursed with this due to a combination of trauma from cameras and people spying
And putting narcan in my vaporizer while I was on a long-lasting opiate. This seemed to do something to me. But that still doesn't explain how a group of people connected to me and are stuck in some weird place watching me. I wish this was a delusion.

Where do you find an exorcist? Sounds So crazy.

A pyschic told me it would be 2000 dollars to remove entity. He also basically said I had to reach enlightened state. He said to picture myself as being totally dissolved. I've practiced that visually but I feel like there are many levels I have to go through before reaching a high enlightened state.

I understand it is me that needs to solve this but what exactly am I to do.
The only thing I can think of is clear away fears and basically all lower thoughts but I've been doing that and notice some improvement within my self but still know and hear the connection going on. I Really could some more guidance.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Are you familiar with David Hawkins?
Old 12-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Does it seem strange that a group of people connected to this weird thing and followed me 1200 miles and have been sitting somewhere near me waiting for me to release this? It's hard for me to believe but I had seen these people at one point. They were actually helping me stay safe but somehow got stuck looking at me all the time and hearing my thoughts.

Why are you hesitant to help people with this issue?

Because no one in my experience has ever wanted to listen to the suggestions and reasoning I present.

Quote:
Do you think an exorcist would allow the people that connected to this to go home. They seem to be experiencing another reality. Strangest thing I've ever heard.

No I do not.

Quote:
I believe I may have been cursed with this due to a combination of trauma from cameras and people spying
And putting narcan in my vaporizer while I was on a long-lasting opiate. This seemed to do something to me. But that still doesn't explain how a group of people connected to me and are stuck in some weird place watching me. I wish this was a delusion.

Where do you find an exorcist? Sounds So crazy.

No crazier than a psychic who will profess to do the same thing for you.

Quote:
A pyschic told me it would be 2000 dollars to remove entity. He also basically said I had to reach enlightened state. He said to picture myself as being totally dissolved. I've practiced that visually but I feel like there are many levels I have to go through before reaching a high enlightened state.

Removing an entity is the same thing as an exocism.

Yes those like you are constantly exploited this way.

It is true you need to reach a higher enlightened state. That would indeed resolve all the issues.

Quote:
I understand it is me that needs to solve this but what exactly am I to do.
The only thing I can think of is clear away fears and basically all lower thoughts but I've been doing that and notice some improvement within my self but still know and hear the connection going on. I Really could some more guidance.

Correct. You and only you have the power required to elevate your self. I can give you guidance if you are willing to work with your higher self, who is the ultimate authority on what is best for you.

John

Old 12-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Are you familiar with David Hawkins?

No I am not.