Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 09-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Knower
Strange anomaly occures from prayers

Hi,
I could use some help. I saw similar thread smwhere in the forums, but cannot find it.

When I pray, for healing or a bless, for example, very soon I start feeling awfally sick. It is similar the physical pain, but it is like on energetic level. It feels like the most parts of the body, and my reaction is to start screaming, because i cant bare.

A few days ago, I was chanting "Om Babaji " mantra. The first 3-4 minutes i felt like a soft bliss, pleasent, and after that i spent 2 hours in a very inpleasant condition, with the same negative sensations.

And here is something interesting. When I pray, my body language tends to take a breaking position, not agreeing with me praying. Also, my face flashes microexpressions of fear+sadness, like when I pray for a blessing. It is as if unconsciously I don't want positive thing to happen to me.

I thought, that God would fix this, but no reaction so far...
Old 16-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account

You pray to God and you also pray to Babaji whom I know to be Sri Guru, that being of light of unknown origin. Well, you need to choose who you want to pray to, because you can't serve two masters at once. And God will not share His Glory with anyone. These are clearly two opposing sides. The choice is yours to make.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Master
Crystalsun it is like you are gripped by a force of negativity which will not let you express yourself. Flower remedies like the Bach Flower Remedies might help. I know from experience that negative energy can be tough to clear away. Bowing down to God might help, but also some positive self love would help too.

It is important to remain positive and to slowly heal this situation...

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Crystalsun it is like you are gripped by a force of negativity which will not let you express yourself. Flower remedies like the Bach Flower Remedies might help. I know from experience that negative energy can be tough to clear away. Bowing down to God might help, but also some positive self love would help too.

It is important to remain positive and to slowly heal this situation...

Hello,
Yes, it is very sustainable negativity blockage. Awful.
I didn't know about remedy flowers. I'm definately going to try this. Thank you..
Peace!
Old 17-03-2019, 07:29 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
You pray to God and you also pray to Babaji whom I know to be Sri Guru, that being of light of unknown origin. Well, you need to choose who you want to pray to, because you can't serve two masters at once. And God will not share His Glory with anyone. These are clearly two opposing sides. The choice is yours to make.

I understand you, but It isbsaid, that Babajibis an divine incarnation.
Also, Yogananda had prayed to God...and to Babaji. I really don't think, that mixing God and Babaji can lead to negative effect...

Thanks for your feedback..
Old 17-03-2019, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
Hello,
Yes, it is very sustainable negativity blockage. Awful.
I didn't know about remedy flowers. I'm definately going to try this. Thank you..
Peace!

If you are in America you could try the FES remedies which are based in California. If you are in Australia you could try the Bush Flower remedies. They all heal different properties and they all work very well.

It takes some effort to work out which is the correct remedy to take. Some are obvious while others are not. Good luck.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
I see it the way that if you want a blessing, there is a certain price to be paid to get it. You can choose between a blessing that will keep you comfort and calm, or for a thriller, you might want another type of blessing that will exchange stability with adventure. So since this is now exposed, you will have to choose between the two. No matter which one you've chosen, there will always be a price.