Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hello, have any of you communicated with Trees? Or have any knowledge about communication with Trees? Maybe some personal stories or stories you've heard from others?

Thank you, please share.

My first encounter with a tree was when my sister showed me to put my palm on a tree trunk. I choose a tree but can't remember which one and it was in my mom's yard. I left my hand on the trunk and remained quiet. I felt a pulse run through the trunk.

I have in a way communicated with a larch in my mom's yard. I mow the grass for her and I have to mow under a larch tree. One time a tip of a branch caught on the lawn mower handle. I took it mean a gift to me from the tree. Later, I meditated with it and received my first lesson from the larch which was patience. Soon as I learned that I felt my energy withdraw from the earth.

My other experience with the larch happened another time I mowed the grass. I was at the other end of the yard and out of the corner of my eye I saw a person (couldn't see details) wearing blue. I thought that was mom and when I looked she was nowhere in sight. I think I saw a dryad as I was the only human around.

Another encounter wasn't with a live tree. I found petrified wood in my yard so I meditated with it. I smelled smoke so the tree died in a fire. It told me it was a palm tree and taught me it can help people heal from suicidal thoughts.

Thank you for reading.

Chrysalis
Old 25-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Pathfinder
My best friend who lived next to me had a strong connection with a giant tree in my yard. A tree as tall as 3 or 4 houses. He said he spoke to it, which I don't doubt at all, but this is something I've never actually done myself. When we were in high school my parents wanted to chop it down because the branches started to get so big that they were at risk of falling on the house. I fought with them for months to get them to keep the tree... my friend starting sitting by and "talking" to the tree every day. My parents always though we were really weird and just got very angry with us. It was cut down and my friend got extremely depressed. "The tree is screaming, I can hear the tree screaming from my house," he said. After that, animals started becoming scarce in the forest and weeds grew out of control. The tree's stump formed a massive, deep hole in the center of it. I drop things in it every now and then (like flowers). I don't know why.

Wow, wow. I could totally do this:
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/m/ho...0573015,00.htm

I have no idea how deep the stump's hole is though, I can't even see the bottom through the hole.
Old 28-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Master
Wow, that's so sad, Waste of Paint. I felt like crying myself reading about your friend, the tree cut down and tree's screaming. :-(
Old 29-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Master
When I first awakened in 2012 I was getting messages from Spirit through anything like cows, birds or dogs and trees and grass. I could hear trees communicating clearly to me but it was Ascended Masters talking through trees and other things.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
This is one of the most wonderful and beautiful threads I have seen, it just made my morning :) my sister passed away recently and i feel her in the trees :) thank you all for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi
There are 2 united big trees in my back yard and I think im gonna try this meditation with those trees when I get a chance, let you know how it went Makoiyi
Old 30-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
I have heard the trees sing to me as their leaves dance in the Northern Wind. As it blows the tree envelops me as I sit under it. It is always a beautiful experience.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:12 AM
Seeker
My house is surrounded by forest. I found an interesting way to feel connected to the trees is to lay out in my yard and gently play meditation mantras. As I meditate and look at the trees with the rhythmic mantra playing, it's like the trees are instead chanting.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Experiencer
I frequently hug trees.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Guide
I first learned how to communicate with trees from one of my mentors while we were doing energy work exercises. He told me you start by placing your hand on the trunk and try to connect to it by the senses you receive. You can also ask aloud if it will connect to you. While in the process of doing so, my hand started to become warm. As I began trying harder to enhance this connection, a plane flew over and I felt a strong internal shaking. I was told that all trees fear planes, so I started softly talking to it and telling it, it was okay, the plane was not falling and it did settle down when I added I would stay until the plane passed. This was the most awesome nature hands on experience so I recommend you try it. Not sure if the kind of tree matters as there were only old Oaks there.
Old 07-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Master
I have a dugout and we planted trees around it. I went with mom to help cut down some weeds. We had planted some lilacs so they're just short little things, about 3 feet tall. As I was cleaning up by one of them, I noticed that the flowers had gone to seed. I missed it blooming.

Soon as I thought that I heard in my mind, "I bloomed and no one visited me". Guess I just got chastised by a tree!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)