Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-03-2020, 05:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I was just about to write to everyone here about feathers when my favorite number came up on clock 19 19 - I just want to say the accuracy - I don't know if this accuracy happens to many others here - but the amount of times over recent years say for example 12 12 then a second later 12 13 - so many times, make me think that one... 'higher knowledge' how do you get such accuracy - me going upstairs, look at computer check emails then look at bla bla - how do they time this, amazing... And far too many times for coincidence, to the second....

I have 2 feathers laminated in my wallet, I just took them out to check they're still there. I have written about the feathers before, but different people might be looking on, and if it helps just one then its worth it.

One feather was from 2018 when I decided to restart delivering church flyers to shops again.

The other that's special - I was ill for many years and about 2015 I used to do the plants at the front of our town center church about a dozen pots, planting cleaning litter - and for about 6 weeks was really not well, and I remember my minister saying towards the end of the 6 weeks thanks for keeping the church front clean. I said ive not been doing it the last 6 weeks because I could only just get myself into church let alone gardening.

So I said to her its so clean, should be chip papers and cig packets etc - do you think God could have kept the church clean while I was not well?? She said hmm very possible.

So I get home and I tell my wife about the church is so clean is it possible God could have kept it clean, and i told her I said this to my minister the same, how could that be? That's when 'my' special feather appeared - right in my view middle of the living room floor....

We know there will be some that say this is all coincidence, we know different don't we, those of us that get them.
Hi one-light, lovely story.
Old 05-03-2020, 05:41 AM
Elfin

Hi to you all. Sorry that my answers were brief. Am rushing to go out. 25 mile bus journey each time to care for my grandson!!!!!!!!! Have a good day.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Seeker

I have experience of this too. I believe!
Old 05-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Elfin

Hi all.. this morning when I was rushing I knew I didn't have time to message you all and clicked off.But something made me click back on and send you each a quick message. Bearing in mind we had been talking a little about white feathers and signs, imagine my joy when I stepped out of house and on the grass in front of me...yep...a lovely white feather!!!! I couldn't believe it and couldn't wait to tell you. You just can't make it up can you. It made me feel so happy and filled me with such warmth. I just wanted to share that with you all.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1
I have experience of this too. I believe!
Hi Tracy1... Keep on believing! It's lovely isn't it? And I never take the signs for granted. Each one is just as special as the last.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:18 AM
Master
Unless the purpose of the intelligence who's showing you the feathers is to destroy your earthly bounds in order to push you to advance spiritually.
The question is,is it worth it?
Old 07-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Master
By the way,i have number patterns and white feathers at a daily basis for years now.
These events will trigger your ego,making you feel special.(at the beggining).
Soon you'll realize for your self,that even if it's a sign form your higher self or guardian angel,the help you'll receive will be very minimalistic.
What i've gained from all this,it's bitterness and disappointment.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...white+feathers
Old 07-03-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
I see the signs as showing there is something "other". Not necessarily to get something from it.
Lomax, I agree with what you said on the thread you posted re set up beforehand. Like a computer program running I've been thinking.. We see time as linear, but in the "other" there is no time.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I see the signs as showing there is something "other". Not necessarily to get something from it.
Lomax, I agree with what you said on the thread you posted re set up beforehand. Like a computer program running I've been thinking.. We see time as linear, but in the "other" there is no time.
Hi. Time does not exist .
Old 07-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
By the way,i have number patterns and white feathers at a daily basis for years now.
These events will trigger your ego,making you feel special.(at the beggining).
Soon you'll realize for your self,that even if it's a sign form your higher self or guardian angel,the help you'll receive will be very minimalistic.
What i've gained from all this,it's bitterness and disappointment.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...white+feathers
I am sorry for your disappointment .. I really am .