Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Yesterday, 05:14 AM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Community and Companions in Common Questions About the Afterlife,

It is with great joy that I announce that Spirit Guide Sparrow and I are joining our intention to continue the activity in this bountiful thread of exploration and interconnected wisdom.

I am practicing at the craft of channeling, and with a longtime relationship of friendship and guidance with Sparrow, we have decided that the Asceleottyi, Sparrow, and Sorai will be speaking through this medium under my account to continue helping to bring Spiritual clarity to the people of this fine community.

Of course, as the voice of this effort, I can say that answers may appear from a somewhat new perspective, as my own consciousness processes will be involved.

As always, we invite you to join in the facilitation by asking and answering questions, or posing a thought-provoking comment or message.

We wish you all to find discovery, choice, fulfillment, expansion, and creation, in your pursuit of your chosen and core values.

LoveYour Companions of Consciousness,
Sparrow, Sorai, and the Asceleottyi
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Guide

Hello Sorai,

I ask you why identifying serves a purpose?

Ask why whom am i,when i do identify.

Cheers and take care.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Guide

Angel1

Dear Elabr8Aspie,

Greetings and welcome to this thread.

An interesting question you have posed.

To begin with an anecdote, I once questioned the necessity for names and sought to live without one in my daily life. As I walked the college streets, I soon learned that I was ignoring or suppressing any perspective I could have about myself, and sank into despair. Not to say this is a necessary course of events when living anonymously. I feel that identifying gives one a way of encapsulating the self into something one can understand as a distinct being, when such a perspective is favorable, and allows one to present one’s being to the minds of others in a meaningful, easily comprehensible format.

I believe we can see the purpose in identifying in that it gives oneself and others a frame of reference to understand and interact with that one. People often want a sense of stability in relationships. While it is absolutely true that each being can be discerned by the core energy signature of its Spirit, at this time in Earth’s history, most people are not adept at such a skill.

Human beings organize societies into families which are identified through their mutual affiliation and naming. This is a useful shorthand for their genetic heritage and other affiliations, such as those of a marriage.

When one calls your name or thinks of you, they are creating or reactivating a unique thread of connection between them and your Spirit.

If I can be of further help, please offer your response!

Love,
Sorai, Sparrow, and the Asceleottyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hello Sorai,

I ask you why identifying serves a purpose?

Ask why whom am i,when i do identify.

Cheers and take care.