Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 17-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyemc
What can you do with astral projection?

If you never did it, learn to do it! It's a great experience.

If you did it, and wonder what to do it, that's a great question. Many use it only for entertainment, or just fumbling in the dark. Read up, form an opinion about known and unknown reality, about you, and the others, and use "astral projection" (which is only one of the names for an experience that is only one of a class of psychic phenomena) to understand more!
Old 29-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Master
iv had 2 dreams on telprtin u cud say in lst wk u cud say

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-02-2018, 11:47 PM

Spiritual lee, your experience sounds a bit like my mom’s experience, except her experience was very involved. However, she did not meditate or try to do anything. She was just intentionally pulled out of her body and later returned to her body. It happened once and never again.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Experiencer

That's awesome. (in Homer Simpson's voice) "I wish I could teleport."
Old 28-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Ascender
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

You bilocated your consciousness not trleported your physical body. This is why you couldn't interact. You may get confused because you can land in future or past events without s lot of deliberate effort too.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.
Hi,
To me this sounds like "remote viewing", if that is the right word.
You are 'here' and then it is as if you go into a light trance (feels like pause button) and you are watching a scene miles away or the other side of the world - 'there'. (You are 'here' and 'there' simultaneously).
And then you are back with a piece of information.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:03 AM
Guide

Nice story... astral projection.... teleportation... time travel... etc they all seem the same to me.... but i guess its only teleportation if you stay lol and then come back with 1 body..... They say 1 soul is made out of multiple people within a soul group who is led by a overseer... im not quite sure of the details but sometimes you can swtich back and forth... depending on certain situations....

but astral projection would be using your astral body or your emotional body to travel time and space.. it would feel exactly like your real body but weightless like you were in space or something...

Welp good luck! Much to learn grass hopper :) the road forward is fun!
Old 12-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Hi,
To me this sounds like "remote viewing", if that is the right word.
You are 'here' and then it is as if you go into a light trance (feels like pause button) and you are watching a scene miles away or the other side of the world - 'there'. (You are 'here' and 'there' simultaneously).
And then you are back with a piece of information.

My sentiments exactly. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the post. My best friend whom is extremely spiritual found this was her very first gift she was given (remote viewing) and she now has many. She can have this occur while she is in almot an Rem type state just prior to sleeping or even during a "zen like" moment. I know she did mention there is something important having to do with the eyes and keeping them as slits while you try looking upwards under the lids. But she manages to go places that she has shared many times with me. She is a very quiet and humble person and her spirituality is very evident to all who meet her so I know I am one of the only people she has shared this with because she feels very uncomfortable sharing anything like this with other friends and family who are still asleep so to speak. But I too believe there is a strong possibility it could be remote viewing.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
My sentiments exactly. That is the first thing I thought of when I read the post. My best friend whom is extremely spiritual found this was her very first gift she was given (remote viewing) and she now has many. She can have this occur while she is in almot an Rem type state just prior to sleeping or even during a "zen like" moment. I know she did mention there is something important having to do with the eyes and keeping them as slits while you try looking upwards under the lids. But she manages to go places that she has shared many times with me. She is a very quiet and humble person and her spirituality is very evident to all who meet her so I know I am one of the only people she has shared this with because she feels very uncomfortable sharing anything like this with other friends and family who are still asleep so to speak. But I too believe there is a strong possibility it could be remote viewing.
That ‘remote viewing’ can also be a scene of the past, present or the future.

I don’t doubt your best friend is extremely spiritual, but I generally ‘class’ these abilities as just being ‘psychic’ and these abilities can also run in families.
My mother is psychic, but not ‘spiritual’ and she – for example – can ring me up and tell me that I have got a visitor presently who looks like this and is dressed like that and said bla. bla. bla. - and she is spot on (very annoying).
She comes from ‘psychic ability blood lines’ and her uncle (great uncle?) did teleport. Teleporting means that he was able to suddenly - physically disappear from one place and physically - suddenly materialize in another, miles away. (In those days they had to keep this a secret, because ‘teleporting’ was seen (by the Church) as being taken by the Devil.
I do not know how it is done, but an old Australian Aboriginal lady showed me her disappearing act like that one day - she apparently likes to show it to people in town.

I ‘class’ my other grandmother as ‘spiritual’ – because she was non-dual, she traditionally, culturally had no ego, she only lived in connections to things – but she did not have psychic abilities either, though her children did (my aunties and uncles) – but in the old ways sense (animal spirit helpers etc.)
She was unconsciously 'Tengrist' as per her (Siberian) Ancestor.

Old 17-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Master
P.S.
The same ‘pause button’ principle works through your dreams as well.

You can - for example - be involved in ordinary dreaming scenes/scenarios and all of a sudden (pause button) and you are ‘fully awake’ watching/witnessing another dream.

Those kind of dreams happen often when somebody wants to tell you something important or they are premonitions.