Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-11-2017, 06:02 AM
FrankieJG

GAME - Soulmate Manifestation

Let's start a game

Everyday come to this thread and write down 1-3 qualities /characteristics you expect from your soulmate/your future husband/your future wife/your ONE TRUE LOVE and live the day focusing on those qualities.
Listen to your heart and write WHATEVER you want.

For each quality you expect from him/her write down what YOU have to offer in return. This is to develop self love and to remind yourself that you are
WORTHY.Brag about yourself dear, nobody is going to judge you.

Write them in THE PRESENT TENSE and make sure you REALLY get into the feeling of having manifested him/her and see how the universe responds to your new vibrational shift.

I'll start with the PHYSICAL characteristics. As we go , will concentrate more on the inner qualities while making sure we develop them within us as well.

I am married to a lovely wonderful husband. I thank Jesus, and the Universe for sending him into my life this soon.
  • My husband is tall , he is taller than me. He has the PERFECT height that goes well with mine.
  • My husband has a built that goes well with mine. I LOVE his arms.He ADORES my body -my body size and shape is JUST exactly what he always wanted.
  • My husband has nice dark straight hair. He LOVES my shiny straight hair.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Lorelyen

I won't succumb to mischief - as my dad jokes, 1) ask for a current bank statement.

Unfortunately the only person I can call a true soul mate is the same gender so there's nothing physical in it. But:

1) Candour and honesty with me, for which she receives the same from me.
2) An optimistic and positive response to adverse situations;
3) Support in times of trouble (if circumstances make it possible) for which she gets the same from me.

If one has an affinity with someone these things will be there plus a few others. That's what soulmate is about to me.
Loves of my life? They come and go....

I think I'll pass on vibrational shifts.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Master
Oh, I like this! Excellent idea to think about what you want and to engage Law of Attraction at the same time :)
  • he reaches out to me daily because he's thinking of me and wants to share things in his life with me
  • He gives to me, comes toward me with flowers, diamonds, bonbons, his love and a huge smile on his face. I receive with an open heart and let my love flow back to him.
  • He cherishes me like a goddess, I adore him for being the man he is and for how he makes me feel.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:13 AM
FrankieJG

• He has a terrific sense of humor. He is funny and fun. It is soo fun to be around him - Just like watching a funny video. He finds me funny and fun too. We crack each other up ALOT.
  • He adores my weaknesses. He thinks it's normal and cute to be a little clumsy, messy, un forgetful and irresponsible every now and then. So he loves everything about me, my strengths and weaknesses both. And I adore his strengths and his weaknesses too.
  • He is spiritual and he holds so much of spiritual knowledge and he is like my guru. We have long hours of conversations about spiritual development and we never get bored. We are taking the spiritual path TOGETHER. WE ARE A TEAM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Suspended

trouble with this one is that now you are trying to control WHO your ideal partner is.and its gonna bash you if and when you actually meet with your twin flame who will completely knock you sideways....sorry NOT playing this game.its STUPID.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Master
I can't really manifest certain "physical appearance traits " because it's always changing . That's a good thing because it means I'm maturing and I'm not stuck on them having a "particular look and height stature requirement " as before. I need to have the self worth and the list of qualities in myself first before I even make a list of attributes I'd like in a soul connection.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
oh let's see now...

Today, I wish from my Love:
- Honesty and kindness, the kind where the truth is told, reliably but never ruthlessly. Heart and humor. (And I will love it even when the 'bad boys' try and push kind ones around.)
- Roots, a solid groundedness.
(And I will love even the stubbornness and conservativeness of it).
- Action, an innate movement forward.
(And I will love it even when I need to chill down.)

And I bring for you;
- Courage and determination; I trust myself and rarely hesitate even before daunting tasks / people.
- An pure heart; my intent is the well-being of all living things.
- A fluent mind; so much to learn and explore and engage in...

This game is a beautiful idea, the ideas are not requirements they are visualizations to aide The Universe along. I appreciate the part about our own characteristics - practicing owning up to our good deeds, and not only our flaws, is a very, very healing action. Thank you for starting this!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Badcopyinc

To know and love who they are.

In return

I do know and love who I am.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Lorelyen

One thing that happened today:
After zumba my soulmate and me wandered around Smiths (large newagents, stationery etc) and we bought a Puzzler Sudoku book each.
This eve she came round with hers and we chose the same puzzle to see who could complete it first. We finished within a few seconds of each other.
Old 23-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Master
Well, it says come everyday, so I'll go again :)

My soulmate creates light!

And on my side of the table, I do too!

See ya!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3