Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
I will start writing what I want into existence. I'm just scared of the outcome and the possibility of the request being selfish on my behalf. For instance I used to think about manifesting specific guys that I have crushes on into my life. I know that is a horrible thing to do, and if the guy was meant to be in my life than he would be. I don't do that by the way, I do wish I could find someone whom I'm compatible with though. I'll just stick to working on becoming a better fictional writer and for the love of God passing my Drivers ed test. I'm still working and growing into being self confident in my physical appearance and my capabilities .
Old 02-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Guide
This absolutely does work. (And I've had success by just writing it down, forgetting about it, and not doing anything else-- no visualizations, nothing.) When I've done it in the past, I would seal it in a sense by anointing it with whatever oil I had around (like mandrake root oil, or high john the conqueror root oil), signing my name across it, folding the paper toward me, turning it clockwise between each fold.

Although, it all too tempting to do this multiple times, with little papers hidden about everywhere. That has been my mistake. Because I know a couple of them include statements that contradict each other a little. (I know you can always destroy the ones you don't want anymore, but I can't, since they're hidden at my mother's house..)

I remember originally reading about this method 10 years ago on some lady's website. I remember she emphasized not being modest or holding back, and also, being very specific. And also being careful of how you phrase things. For instance, if you want to have more money, don't phrase it like "I never struggle to pay my bills anymore," write something like, "I have an abundance of money and savings.." and so on. So, just don't use negatives, basically.

I really need to shred up my old petitions and write a new one. I held back quite a bit, compromising on what I wanted (not sure why..) and being needlessly modest. I got the few things I originally requested, but now, of course, I don't want them anymore!
Old 02-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I will start writing what I want into existence. I'm just scared of the outcome and the possibility of the request being selfish on my behalf. For instance I used to think about manifesting specific guys that I have crushes on into my life. I know that is a horrible thing to do, and if the guy was meant to be in my life than he would be. I don't do that by the way, I do wish I could find someone whom I'm compatible with though. I'll just stick to working on becoming a better fictional writer and for the love of God passing my Drivers ed test. I'm still working and growing into being self confident in my physical appearance and my capabilities .

Be careful what you wish for.

When I was a child, I did not pray but every night I went to my windowsill and talked to 'the stars" I did this since as long as I can remember. I don't know why I felt compelled to do so but I did. I was thinking about this a few months back and things that were given to me because I talked to the stars. I remember in my teens I was still doing but late teens I thought perhaps I needed to give up this childhood fantasy....so I did (I am thinking it would have behooved me to keep on doing it to this day on and on)...anyway, there was a particular boy I had a mad crush on...he was the only one other than the man I'm with now that I dreamt about even before he was born, but that's another story)...anyway, the one I had a crush on...he was older than me and I was painfully shy...but I dared to ask the universe for him to ask me out.

A week later, my friend dragged me to a party...I wasn't wanting to go but I did. My heart stopped when I saw he was at the party. He seemed very interested in me. Be still my heart. I was on cloud 9 or so I thought. He was attentive to me all night and asked me out for the following week. But as the night went on, he was all hands and slobbering lips and wow, it was a turn off for me. trying to get me in a room. I thought much more of myself than to be used. Lost all interest in him and told him to forget the date LOL!

With the man I'm with now...since I dreamt of him before I knew him...he seemed like nothing more than a dream...so imagine my shock and awe when things seemed to be arranged perfectly for me to meet him and I still do not understand what transpired that moment I walked in and saw him. I was transfixed on him. It was hell for years and no way would I have thought we would be together. But somethings, seem to come with a price. I've said it before he's brought me such bliss and along with it such pain.

Suffice to say I would really narrow it down to ALL qualities you want in someone. And keep in mind. People change. I did. He did.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Master
Michael Jackson did this, writing that he will be the best music artist ever (or something along those lines). This was before the thriller album. I find myself doing this naturally without writing it down. Saying to myself "i deserve nothing but the best" or "i will make the best out of my life." You have to really believe it as you write or say it. Self doubt can be difficult to overcome.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Master
I'm Focusing On Acquiring A New Home On The Specific Date October 1st

I Know What I Need Too Do To Achieve This By Creating Music

Later On I Would Like A Spiritual Retreat In The Country

Anyone Staying At This Retreat Will Pay Less For A Room

But They Are Responsible For Breakfast/Dinner/Tea

I Will Also Have Loads Of Spiritual Books

There Will Be No TV's/Computers/Radios

A Quiet Place To Rest People's Souls

Grazier Is Happy That This Will Happen

She Did A Tarot Card Reading In 2001 Which Had Loads Of Blue(Healing Colour)

I Feel I'm On The Cusp

The Angels Are Sprinkling Their Magic Golden Dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwAMFcc2f8

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:

girlsearching - For some people, writing down what they wish to exist helps in affirmation to manifest such wishes. For some, just holding thoughts in ones mind, mulling over those thoughts and putting those thoughts out into the atmosphere are all that is needed.

I wrote earlier in your thread about a autobiography manuscript I wrote that I destroyed years later. During the year of writing the book, it was very good for me to get a lot of stuff out of my head and on paper. Destroying it, however, was a freeing from the past. I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders because as long as that manuscript was around I felt chained to the past.

That's all...just wanted to clarify my stand that writing can be used to try to manifest wishes, but also to release from the mind what becomes a jumbled mess. Getting things written down can unjumble that mess. For me, destroying it was the right decision. Best of luck to your in your quest to achieve what you desire by using writing.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Master
Writing your life into Existence ?

Quote:
After seeing Octavia Butler's Journal she is a science-fiction author who literally wrote her life into existence, I would love to discuss that and possibly get more info on this process.

I was inspired after seeing this, being a writer myself, this is something I want to do. Have any of you done this method?

What else do you think she did? (other than the obvious "work").

Girlsearching,

Actually, I find that the act of considering how to find answers to questions such as yours helps me "write" them into my own consciousness in such a way that I can see myself applying them in my life.

I've also discovered that, extrapolating from the aforementioned method above, that in one form or another, this is essentially what we ALL do in "writing" our lives....the primary difference being in what questions we seek answers for....your very post being the case in point.

Seeking, in effect....so you can find....

In my own search for answers, I discovered a startling set of perspectives...I say startling, in the sense of the old joke: Where do you usually find something you thought was lost, like car keys ? Answer: "....in the last place you look"!

....or more relevant to this discussion, "....in the last place you would look"!

Where is the last place you would look for an answer to a question about writing your life into existence ?

Answer: "....where all the keys (answers) are...."

Do you yet glimpse what the answer is to the next obviously "burning" question, namely....

Where are all the keys (answers)?

Hint: All the keys are in the same place as all the questions....in the last place you would look....within your very self.

Consider that Octavia Butler, the author who inspired you, once asked herself how she was going to become a bestselling author....(just as you have asked us)...but also consider, even more importantly, that the very words in the journal you've shared with us is the answer to her own question.

However, look carefully at her journal !

Did you happen to notice that though she stated very clearly and emphatically what she wanted to happen....that she did not state how it was going to happen ??

Why not ??

Let me share one of the startling perspectives I found that answers why it is not necessary to know how (see excerpt below expanded in 1st reference):

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". Furthermore, since Time is only a local "illusion" that does not really exist, everything you ever hope to "become" or "attain", you have already become and attained. If it's "invisible" to you, that's only because your beliefs do not yet have you vibrating in a manner that is synchronous with those versions. You contain it ALL - all possible "versions".

What does any of this have to do with Octavia Butler, or for that matter, any of US being able to turn WHAT we want into HOW it happens ??

BTW: This answer is why it's the 'key' in the last place you would look: (expanded in the 2nd reference):

"...We are individual manifestations of Life ... of that which is God! ‘We’ are not ‘plugged’ into Life ... we are ‘Its’ ‘outlets’ ... and ‘Its’ thoughts are colored by ‘Its’ perception of itself as being John or Jane Doe ... the ‘person’ we see ourselves as being. God is your reality ... your true identity. This is why it appears as though the ‘human’ consciousness is creative."

Our thought is creative because we are the Creator using it to create with !!

The key to "HOW" that is overlooked (that is, until we find it in the last place we look) is that all the things we want to experience for ourselves, or "write our lives into Existence" are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now !!....ALREADY written for us, in every detail and variation to enjoy...expressed through the ‘person’ we see ourselves as being.....

Girlsearching, do you see ?

....our very lives are the journals, each one "written into existence" BY the only Creative Consciousness there is....

THAT'S WHERE ALL THE CREATIVITY FOR ANYTHING WE WANT TO DO COMES FROM !

....whether expressed as music, poetry, athletic ability, literature, scientific discovery or science fiction...or the strength to achieve when everybody else "knows" it can't be done ('cause they don't see what you now see and they don't know what you now know) !!

Hope this helps you find all the keys (answers) to creating everything you've sought in the 1st place they've always been...

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Blueprint

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...93&postcount=1
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 10-05-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Michael Jackson did this, writing that he will be the best music artist ever (or something along those lines). This was before the thriller album. I find myself doing this naturally without writing it down. Saying to myself "i deserve nothing but the best" or "i will make the best out of my life." You have to really believe it as you write or say it. Self doubt can be difficult to overcome.

yup you're right Michael did write his goals and ambitions in a journal he kept. It's been posted on a Michael Jackson board forum, I'll have to see if I could find it. I bet Prince did the same thing too. R.I.P Michael and Prince.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:17 AM
I should have said this earlier...
Neville Goddard is the man to read to help with this subject.
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Master
Writing your life int Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I should have said this earlier...
Neville Goddard is the man to read to help with this subject.
:)

Miss Hepburn,

What an excellent source of wisdom you have provided here from Neville Goddard !! Thank you for this treasure !

I was quite happy to see Mr. Goddard corroborate what Bashar was speaking of in my previous post in this thread (i.e. about being the vibration of what you want) You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality...., gleaned from the 1st reference.

......with Neville's statement from Prayer The Art of Believing: "Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and continue feeling that it is fulfilled until that which you feel objectifies itself."

Hope this, and the references to Neville Goddard's site, below, help....

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Blueprint

Reference: http://www.prayertheartofbelieving.com/ Prayer The Art of Believing

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)