Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I Think I may have been a Knight. A Very famous one.

Hi, I am new here. This is mainly what I joined this forum for help with.

Now, this will probably sound "crazy", (Yes, even for a forum ABOUT this kind of thing!), but I believe I may have, at a point, or perhaps always, been Sir Galahad of the Round Table. Achiever of the Sangraal.

I know Arthurian things are generally regarded as being mostly Myth, especially the Holy Grail story, and especially Galahad, since he wasn't added into it since the 13th~ century or so, but hear me out here, I'll start from the beginning;

I've experienced pretty large coincidence around Galahad & Arthurian Legends in general since I was a small child. I understand that a lot of this could just be genuinely the fact that Arthurian Legend is so prevalent in everything, especially since I live in Australia, which was, at a point, British, to say the least, anyhow.

Since I was a child, my Dad has claimed to have had a dream of me before I was born, where I was allegedly 'walking down stepping stones on a river in heaven.'

My Dad is Christian. He believes in God, and I am the only member of my immediate family to have not allegedly seen or talked to or got a message from God or Jesus Christ.

Anyhow, I've always experienced large amounts of coincidence around Arthurian things. I live near more than a couple shops entitled "Camelot ____", I've always had an extreme interest in Knights, especially Knights Templar, particularly because of their outer tunic design.

When I was about 6 to 12 years old, I used to obsessively watch the cartoons "King Arthur's Disasters" and "Gawayn". I didn't like them barely at all. I didn't find them funny, and if anything, they just gave me a headache! (I wasn't a fun kid lol.) But I outright would feel like I'd die if I didn't watch them.

I had to read St. George & The Dragon in school when I was 8, and since then have had the aforementioned interested in Knights, and have done my best to live by/uphold the Code of Chivalry.

Anyhow, the Inkling I may have been Galahad came to me a while ago. My Mother is a practicing Witch (and not in a good way, either. ), she studied Germanic Shamanism in her Teenage years, is the full-on "This is my left side, this is my right side" type deal. The story she tells is the story many people who claim to be possessed by ancient witches tell. It's freaky stuff.

I was talking with my Mother, as I'd recently started re-reading King Arthur, I mentioned this to her. She went on about how she'd never read any of that kind of thing in her life (she's more interested in Norse mythology), but only a few breaths later went on a massive tangent about Morgana Le Fay & Merlin, and The Holy Grail, and how she is a follower of Morgana.

Cut forward 10 minutes, and she's talking about Past Lives. I mentioned some of the coincidences I'd experienced as soon as I started re-reading Arthur (Eg. I turn on the TV, they're at a port called "Avalon", I turn on the radio, "Sweet Sir Galahad" by Joan Baez started playing).

She mentioned the "past lives" deal to me many times, never giving specifics, she just seemed more "hush hush, could be , past lives."Like she shouldn't be telling me this.

She's also into Tarot and all that deal, so from that has a minor knowledge/interest of the Holy Grail (very minor), anyways.

Since then I've looked into it quite a bit and began putting several threads together.

I have since then had many dreams of being Galahad, specifically a large bout of them the last few nights. I can also connect dreams I had as a child to this.

I can explain more if need be, but I'm not wording myself very well right now.

Can anyone help me with this? Is there anything I can do to find out more? Does anyone have any idea if this could be true?

Thank you for reading this.