Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Knower

Why is no healing ever is solving my problem? Will The Reconection do?

I know I might sound impatient, but after spending more than 2000€ in different kind of healings from 2014, all from certified, recommended healers with good reviews (including 3-4 Reiki, 6-7 Kam Yuen method, 2-3 holistic, 4 reconnective and some others and also taking Reiki I), hearing the same words time and again ("healing will work where it needs to work") and spending 1000€ on mediumships, I'm tired and my skepticism hasn't gone away, to be honest. And I find spending money just to get chills all over body or feeling warmth (no, they don't happen to me during healing anyway) is utterly pointless, unless you're super rich. I've specific problems that're making me unhappy, and I'd only expect healings to help me with that, which they clearly aren't.

My two main life issues that bothers me every day are finding a stable, possibly permanent position, and finding a stable, loving relationship. I've been trying the first since 2014, and the second for many years now. I'm smart enough (I've a PhD and postdoctoral training), I put enough effort for job search, I prepare myself emotionally and physically for meeting and keeping women (and I'm nice, kind and unselfish, no bragging here, but I know and have been told so). But all my efforts are getting dead under the water. Here's where I thought the healings could help. But despite many healings (even some specifically designed to solve the above problems), I don't see an iota of improvement. Now, if someone says it could take years, I'd not call it wise at all: practically speaking, what if it takes 5 more years (I'm 33 already) to get a permanent job as a result of the healing, and 5 more years to find a woman who loves me back the same way I do?

You can ask me to accept everything, but imagine yourself in the situation before that, and tell me if you can accept it yourself. Would you accept it if someone punches you in the face? Would you do nothing about it? Just a metaphor.

You can say they're all my life lessons. Yes, indeed I had several bad experiences before which turned out to be eventually better for me. I know what you mean. But no, these continuing unhappiness and resultless healings are no life lessons, unless the Universe is telling me 'No more healings'. Is it?

You can say stop looking for love, and it'll come to you. I object. Will the love of my life knock on my door when I'm watching a movie? I don't think so!

I'm going to have The Reconnection in couple of days, spending another 333€. Obviously I'd want it to solve the problems for me. I've no idea what they really mean by acceleration of life path, but as long as healings or it doesn't solve the problems that're making me unhappy, they're completely waste of my hard-earned money.

Why is no healing ever solving my very practical problems that drives me crazy, lie in bed and cry?

I request your input, possibly describing your own experience with healing solving your practical, objective problems. Yes, I mean money, love, job, friends. They matter to me, a lot! And please write in layman's terms, not in a philosophical manner , which I don't understand at all. Also, I don't want to hear things like 'I feel oneness with my pet dog', or that 'I see feathers in my garden implying the presence of angels'. They won't mean anything to me unless and until my practical problems are gone. Sorry, but I can't meditate when I'm starved for 30 hours, I need the food first (again, a metaphor).

Old 22-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Master

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you're saying you're going to healers and mediums because you want a good job and a girlfriend? And that you're not happy because you don't have these things.

From my experience happiness never came from outside things. It came from me working on myself, on the person on the inside. It didn't come from things other people can do for me, it came from me doing things for myself.
Old 22-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you're saying you're going to healers and mediums because you want a good job and a girlfriend? And that you're not happy because you don't have these things.

From my experience happiness never came from outside things. It came from me working on myself, on the person on the inside. It didn't come from things other people can do for me, it came from me doing things for myself.

Yes, that's definitely something I'm saying. But then again, I work on myself-I meditate and go to the gym regularly (I like it), and before when I had more time, I did things I like (like taking dance and wrestling classes). But when you've the same problems lasting for long, you obviously put your primary focus on them, and do whatever you can to solve it. I've consulted recommended healers to work on my specific problems, but to no results.
Old 22-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
Yes, that's definitely something I'm saying. But then again, I work on myself-I meditate and go to the gym regularly (I like it), and before when I had more time, I did things I like (like taking dance and wrestling classes). But when you've the same problems lasting for long, you obviously put your primary focus on them, and do whatever you can to solve it. I've consulted recommended healers to work on my specific problems, but to no results.
Those are great things you're doing for yourself! I can recommend what's helped me tremendously. A therapist can halp you understand youself better and learn why things never work out and why you can't find happiness, and to begin to change it. Second, do kundalini yoga for psychiatric disorders (even if you don't have any). It's not dangerous like the popular 'kundalini awakening' that most people do. This is not that. It's not that hard either, it's done sitting in a chair. Doing the PTSD protocol on sacredtherapies.com will bring instant peace and contentment. It's pretty amazing.

I have Complex PTSD, major depressive disorder, anxiety, OCD, ADD, you name it lol from years of abuse. Those two things mentioned above have dramatically changed my life.
Old 22-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Guide

I hear your frustration. Sometimes life puts you in these predicaments because there's something else to be learned first. Before you get even more frustrated with my reply, I will add I'm right there with you as far as not being where you want to be in life. I've learned to embrace this rough period for whatever it's worth or whatever it has to teach me. It's a slow process so far and it is frustrating at times. You can spend an endless amount of money on healers of all different kinds, trust me I'm tempted too, but I don't have the funds. I have nothing but myself and I keep trying to look within for the answers instead of too much outside influence. There may be suggestions in this thread that may work for you or maybe not. I'm a believer things will come when the time is right. Also try to get off of thinking you'll be happy when...try to find happiness in each and every moment. I'm trying like hell to practice this myself as everything and everyone around me is crumbling...haha. It's tough.
Old 22-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder
I think the reason these things are not working for you is because you're expecting that if you pay money to the right person they will fix you, and your worries will be over.

Unfortunately, it doesnt work like this.

We do need help on the healing journey, but ultimately you are the one who heals yourself.

A good place to start is to explore the limiting beliefs you have, particularly around stability and love. Some people who struggle in those areas tend to believe they dont deserve abundance or love.

After that, you should learn about the energy body. The issues you describe relate to your energy body up to the heart. I'm sure Reiki practitioners have told you you have issues with x / y / z chakras, but to change your energetic pattern you need to learn how to draw energy through these places.

When that happens, emotions are going to start emerging. We all have A LOT of repressed emotions, and the emotions are always related to an area of our life that is stagnant.

I know it's hard, but the only thing that is really going to heal you is your own awareness. You dont need to accept your life situations, but you do need to understand yourself, and have compassion for the life that you're living.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Master

Most healers just move energy around and do very superficial healings and I don't care how many degrees they have had. They don't know how energy works and don't care. Unless they have done major inner work on themselves, they cannot get to the emotional levels at all. And I can say that they would have to go to the deepst emotions to unblock anything! Some of them don't even seem to have emotions themselves. I have been to so many healers in the past and that's why I feel strongly about this. I am an energy worker myelf and have done my inner work in a huge way and now know how energy and healing works. I would never go back to a healer or medium. When I work with a client I go to the deepest levels of the persons consciousness so that person will become aware themselves of what their blocks are. I move the emotions forward but the person I work with will also have to do some inner work. Thats how it works! Sometimes getting to a past life is also necessary. The prices you paid are insane. Most healers charge 70 to 100 dollars that I have seen. I really would not trust any healers or mediums unless they have done their own emotional work and not just some of it but most of it.They have do understand their own emotions well if they are to help people. It is through empathy that you can really help people or connect to the other side. They would need love for themselves first. Loads of them do this for their own ego. Have you tried doing meditation? This will increase your consciousness!
Old 23-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Most healers just move energy around and do very superficial healings and I don't care how many degrees they have had. They don't know how energy works and don't care. Unless they have done major inner work on themselves, they cannot get to the emotional levels at all. And I can say that they would have to go to the deepst emotions to unblock anything! Some of them don't even seem to have emotions themselves. I have been to so many healers in the past and that's why I feel strongly about this. I am an energy worker myelf and have done my inner work in a huge way and now know how energy and healing works. I would never go back to a healer or medium. When I work with a client I go to the deepest levels of the persons consciousness so that person will become aware themselves of what their blocks are. I move the emotions forward but the person I work with will also have to do some inner work. Thats how it works! Sometimes getting to a past life is also necessary. The prices you paid are insane. Most healers charge 70 to 100 dollars that I have seen. I really would not trust any healers or mediums unless they have done their own emotional work and not just some of it but most of it.They have do understand their own emotions well if they are to help people. It is through empathy that you can really help people or connect to the other side. They would need love for themselves first. Loads of them do this for their own ego. Have you tried doing meditation? This will increase your consciousness!

Thank you, I think you might be right on point, and I agree-most of the so-called healers are really not so.

The price of 2000€ was a total price, not per session price. But yes, apart from The Reconnection, which charges 333€ in EU no matter what, the highest I paid for an one hour session was 300USD (in the US), and mostly 50€-80€ per session on the average. But despite all that, no improvement!

Yes I do meditation 10 minutes around 4 times a week. Not sufficient, I know. But my life now is so super busy with keeping my current job, hunting for a permanent job and other things, that I can't manage more time!

Do you do healings online? Does it work equally? May I message you in private?
Old 23-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
When I first read your post I was totally gobsmacked, that an intelligent woman would give that amount of money away in dribs and drabs it seems, without getting any relief!
You are known in these healer circles as an " easy touch "
You are gullible and they know it,they have a job and you don't, that's because they feed on folk like yourself like parasites!
I have used a Reiki practitioner in the past for lumbar spine/nerve issues,it was fixed in two visits,I walked in the first time like a half shut pocket knife,30 minutes later I walked out upright,he told me to come back in a week,I did,he massaged my lower back and that was it,2 visits fixed.

Now if I went there and had no relief after 1 or 2 sessions then I would of questioned him,not go back 3 or 4 times.
I bet my bottom dollar that you a a true empath, by that I mean born empathic,you cannot teach or learn empathy, and I bet you feel sorry when you see a little abandoned kitten or puppy,am I correct or not,the reason I am saying this is because you are like I used to be,and,still am to a certain degree,and you like me have an invisible sign on your forehead that only scammers and con artists see,its like a beacon on all the time, 24/7.

Now your other problems,well everyone would like to have a good paying job,a partner who you love,and he loves you equally in return,you would ( like everyone else ) like a nice home,nice car,nice clothes and ad infinitum, etc,etc.
Firstly money can't buy you love,so you don't really need a job to find a partner,secondly you have to stop this obsession you have going to healers,and thirdly you have to keep your mind focused on what you want,not only that but sit down with pen and paper and write a column of what you want,its a long column,but more importantly just like budgeting, you need to write down how you are going to get it,I had I Polish boss in Sydney Australia in the 70's,he had a saying.." You have to stand around for a long time with your mouth open waiting for a cooked chicken to fly in "

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
When I first read your post I was totally gobsmacked, that an intelligent woman would give that amount of money away in dribs and drabs it seems, without getting any relief!
You are known in these healer circles as an " easy touch "
You are gullible and they know it,they have a job and you don't, that's because they feed on folk like yourself like parasites!
I have used a Reiki practitioner in the past for lumbar spine/nerve issues,it was fixed in two visits,I walked in the first time like a half shut pocket knife,30 minutes later I walked out upright,he told me to come back in a week,I did,he massaged my lower back and that was it,2 visits fixed.

Now if I went there and had no relief after 1 or 2 sessions then I would of questioned him,not go back 3 or 4 times.
I bet my bottom dollar that you a a true empath, by that I mean born empathic,you cannot teach or learn empathy, and I bet you feel sorry when you see a little abandoned kitten or puppy,am I correct or not,the reason I am saying this is because you are like I used to be,and,still am to a certain degree,and you like me have an invisible sign on your forehead that only scammers and con artists see,its like a beacon on all the time, 24/7.

Now your other problems,well everyone would like to have a good paying job,a partner who you love,and he loves you equally in return,you would ( like everyone else ) like a nice home,nice car,nice clothes and ad infinitum, etc,etc.
Firstly money can't buy you love,so you don't really need a job to find a partner,secondly you have to stop this obsession you have going to healers,and thirdly you have to keep your mind focused on what you want,not only that but sit down with pen and paper and write a column of what you want,its a long column,but more importantly just like budgeting, you need to write down how you are going to get it,I had I Polish boss in Sydney Australia in the 70's,he had a saying.." You have to stand around for a long time with your mouth open waiting for a cooked chicken to fly in "

Kind Regards Billy.

You're correct Billy. I'm going to stop all healing after The Reconnection that I'm having on April 26 and 29. I gave a link to the healer who'd do this on me, and she also clearly said that no healing would do what I'm after.

Thanks so much for your detailed reply, sharing your story about your Reiki healing, and specially for pointing that out on my face that I've been a fool (no sarcasm intended): I indeed have been one. I'm a man, BTW.