Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Knower

Twin Flame

I met my other half over a year ago and we could not be together at that time because of complications in her life due to a relationship she had to stay in at the time. Once her situation was resolved however she decided to leave her partner for me. The thing is he is a narcissistic sociopath with a lot of money and influence and gave death threats out to me and her if she left him. He then proceeded to arrange her future 'suicide'. Meanwhile I was and still am collecting evidence and placing where it will be most useful to me and her if anything should happen to either or both of us.

As soon as I knew her life was in danger I told him where he could stick his death threats and told him what I had been doing. I have been blackmailing him to stop abusing her ever since although she still has to play the devoted soulmate in public as he can still destroy her family and/or her career, although now she has the breathing room to have some quality of life. I also told her I would wait for her. Make no bones about it...this is a very dangerous ( although cowardly ) man.

My issue and the reason I need feedback is that we are both fully prepared spiritually and emotionally for each other yet the only thing that is keeping us apart is a souless individual with a lot of influence to cower behind. Had he not been who he is he would simply be a stalker trying to pry his way into our lives. He has tried to destroy our love ( unbelievable arrogance ) but our love is eternal and unyielding. It is between me and her and is no one elses business. I cant give any specific details on her life but believe me it is not possible for her to leave him until he either dies or has no further use for her.

Still I have been researching Twin Flames for a long time now trying to find others with a similiar experience to mine hoping to shed light on why a third party would stand between the reunification of two halves. All of my research has brought me to an understanding that Twin flames who must part ways do so because they are not ready to be together yet. Nowhere though have I found any instance of a third party with enough power to keep two people physically apart. In that sense it is an entirely material situation we find ourselves in because it is not about mine nor her path that we must follow it is about the selfish desires of a sociopath to protect his public image.

I really am baffled as to why this situation would occur in my life. Last year I had a girlfriend and a new baby daughter and was very content. Once I met my other half my relationship fell apart. I split up with my girlfriend ( this was before my Twin Flame decided to leave her partner ). This year I have an ex girlfriend ( and a beautiful daughter mind :) ) and I have to keep a constant eye on my twin flame because if I dont we could very easily find ourselves both literally dead.

I really would appreciate any feedback on my situation particularly if anyone is or has been in a similiar situation.

Thank you in advance.