Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Jemjem1983

Color Cutting chords of spiritual attachment

Hi

I am reading a book on cutting chords of attachment. It's very interesting and gives you a step by step guide to practice this technique.

I am hoping to use what I have learnt to help others cut chords and wondered if anyone has learnt and practiced this technique.

I'd love to hear people's stories.

If you have not heard of chords of attachment here's a brief description. Each of us have chords that attach us to others. These chords can grow in size when negative energy builds between you and the other. With these chords fixed between you and another the negative energy remain and continues to bounce back and forth. These chords can be cut and learnt from, which then helps each person to move away from the negative feelings and behaviour. Chords of attachment are not to be mistaken with spiritual links. Spiritual links are loving!

I am still learning, but hopefully this gives you a basic overview that makes sense! x
Old 08-01-2011, 01:15 PM
star-child

Hello,

What is the book you are reading called? I often ask Archangel Michael to cut any cords and I have used a few other techniques but I feel there are cords still attached between me and people. Thanks for the overview perhaps the cords are still there for me to learn and become a stronger person?

Star.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:53 PM
SeptemberSpirit

I also ask AA Michael to help with cord cutting, I would be interested to see what methods are suggested in the book

thanks for sharing

love and light

SSxx
Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM
santacruz18

so, how would you know if the chords of negative attachment have been properly cut?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
Oh yes I cut negative chords with the help off AA Michael then I let him pull the "root" I call it out of me. Then I send in white light into it and AA michael seals up the hole that remains.
That's how I do it and it feels really good.
Spiritlite
Old 09-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
Ive tried it many times but i dont feel any different.......so i dont know if its right.......Ive always tried Doreen Virtue's method from her book Angel Medicine......and Ive asked ArchAngel Michael and AA Raphael for assistance but i havent noticed any in all of the 5 years ive been asking......I dont think these cords actually exist, sorry. Blessings xx
Old 09-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemjem1983
Hi

I am reading a book on cutting chords of attachment. It's very interesting and gives you a step by step guide to practice this technique.

I am hoping to use what I have learnt to help others cut chords and wondered if anyone has learnt and practiced this technique.

I'd love to hear people's stories.

If you have not heard of chords of attachment here's a brief description. Each of us have chords that attach us to others. These chords can grow in size when negative energy builds between you and the other. With these chords fixed between you and another the negative energy remain and continues to bounce back and forth. These chords can be cut and learnt from, which then helps each person to move away from the negative feelings and behaviour. Chords of attachment are not to be mistaken with spiritual links. Spiritual links are loving!

I am still learning, but hopefully this gives you a basic overview that makes sense! x

Yes, I have heard of cord cutting, and unless one does the basic work, it is a useless exercises.
What are called cords her, are energy connection, which are created every time we interact with someone. Most connection dissolve very quickly.
The more emotional energy we bring into a connection, the stronger the connection. And there is no difference between connection that are wanted and not wanted.
One could bring karma into this, since it is part of the same.
Preventing karma and or energy connections, dissolving existing karma and/or energy connections is very simple.
Dispassion/Non-Judgment will prevent any connection.
Forgiveness to self and others, and compassion will resolve all connections and with it all karma.
Some might see this as a down side, since there are many connections, they still like to hang on to.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Ciqala

hmm, interesting thread, thanks. Never heard of chords being attached to people in a negative way. I just protect myself against negative things, and don't really ever have to deal with attachment. I usually just use my own power of my self to deal with anything like that.