Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Knower

Are we so powerful, creators?

Would it be true to say that every thought that we have depending on its intensity affect the physical world around us. I have actually experimented on simple exercises like after I wake up thinking that I am an infinite being, creating my own reality and things have happened during the day that may seem like nothing much but when they add up it seems like a significant change in my environment.

Another possibility that I have read is that for example during the day we are in front of many choices, and ultimately we choose one but those others that were considered also happen in another reality so we are constantly creating, and that we are also able to peek into those realities and see what happens.

So any thoughts on this, how else do we create?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:58 PM
star-child

Quote:
Would it be true to say that every thought that we have depending on its intensity affect the physical world around us. I have actually experimented on simple exercises like after I wake up thinking that I am an infinite being, creating my own reality and things have happened during the day that may seem like nothing much but when they add up it seems like a significant change in my environment.
I would say so, yes. I guess every thought can be a request to the universe, even if you don't mean it to be.

Quote:
Another possibility that I have read is that for example during the day we are in front of many choices, and ultimately we choose one but those others that were considered also happen in another reality so we are constantly creating, and that we are also able to peek into those realities and see what happens.
Do you mean like a parallel universe?

Quote:
how else do we create?
Visualisation is a good way of creating. What I do is write down what I would like, every little detail about it and if I can find a picture to go along with that visualisation then that's even better. You might be interested in reading some Abraham-Hicks work.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
lifer: Would it be true to say that every thought that we have depending on its intensity affect the physical world around us.

No, not every thought we have in the surface mind manifests in the physical world... and it's a good thing, isn't it, considering how our thoughts can wander randomly.

What has creative power are our deeply held beliefs, conscious and unconscious. If we want to change our outer reality we need investigate our beliefs about ourselves and life and change them thoroughly.

Xan

Old 07-01-2011, 03:34 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
My answer would be yes.. based on my own observations of my "thoughts" and the reality you see around yes..

I have had strong influence here.. over my 32 years (and maybe 26 of those being fully in this reality.. consciously)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76

So any thoughts on this, how else do we create?
What you have just described my teacher Bashar says about word for word.. he tell us that in every second we have 5-10 possible realities we instantly choose to go into.. obviously we create a "agreement" to somewhat keep our history intact and in remembrance with those "other selves"/us in this new reality..

But have you ever had a conversation with someone.. and they remember "things this way" and you "remember it that way"???

Those are weird aren't they..?? the other day I had one.. but I actually had proof video, pictures whatever.. just to prove what I was saying was true.. but they remembered it differently.. how that all works with multiple realities I don't know
Old 07-01-2011, 10:51 AM
shepherd

Quote:
What has creative power are our deeply held beliefs, conscious and unconscious. If we want to change our outer reality we need investigate our beliefs about ourselves and life and change them thoroughly.

There is the answer right there Lifer76, your beliefs will manifest your version of reality or at least the way you experience reality. Your mind is powerful enough to create any experience which will fit your belief system and it will make it feel true too. So check out your beliefs and what they are showing you of this world.

You subconscious mind can also highlight more of what is important to you in this reality by drawing your attention to what you would have ignored before as it wasnt of value. To do this you focus on what you want and not what you don't.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:58 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
But have you ever had a conversation with someone.. and they remember "things this way" and you "remember it that way"???

Those are weird aren't they..?? the other day I had one.. but I actually had proof video, pictures whatever.. just to prove what I was saying was true.. but they remembered it differently.. how that all works with multiple realities I don't know
Actually, shortly after I said this.. I ran into information on it.. I do know, now
Old 09-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Master
There is a brilliant book called the Power of Your Subconcious mind by Joseph Murphy . Hope that helps x
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=WJe_P8zc5NAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=power +of+the+subconscious+mind+joseph+murphy&hl=en&ei=6 NkpTcvUKIuChQeMyNDRAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=resul t&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.