Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Royalite

Guardian Angels

Hello all,
I was wondering if it's at all possible to have more than one guardian angel and to have both of them speak to you at the same time?

Also, what is the difference between a guardian angel and a spirit guide?

Thank you
Dyna
Old 05-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Master
Yes... We have more than one spirit guide and may have more than one angel with us, and sometimes speaking to us at the same time.

Angels and spirit guides both support us in our life and growth. Most spirit guides have been human at some point and most angels have not... but that's not fixed.

The best ones to ask about who they are and how they can help you is... Them!

Here's an article on Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... We have more than one spirit guide and may have more than one angel with us, and sometimes speaking to us at the same time.

Angels and spirit guides both support us in our life and growth. Most spirit guides have been human at some point and most angels have not... but that's not fixed.

The best ones to ask about who they are and how they can help you is... Them!

Here's an article on Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Thank you, Xan. Much appreciated.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Experiencer
The understanding I have from what my spirit helpers have told me is that the guides we have are usually dedicated to us alone, and they have incarnated as human beings many times over themselves, so have a very close understanding of how it feels to be human. They are also usually people we are extremely close to in the spirit world, dear friends who have often incarnated with us here on Earth before. They help us with many things - from our emotional difficulties to loving advice to silly little details of our lives like reminding us we meant to buy some milk . Your guide is the best friend you don't know you have.

Angels are more advanced spiritual beings who have usually not been human (if they have ever incarnated as physical beings, it was incredibly long ago from our perspective of time). While we tend to have particular angels who return to help us through multiple lifetimes, angels tend to help everyone rather than being responsible for one person in particular (they are not bound by time or space and can attend to as many individuals at the same time as necessary). Rather than being involved in our Earthly matters as guides are, they act more as guardians who heal and protect us; an angel might intervene in the case of a life-threatening accident, for example.

We actually have a huge number of spirit helpers, though usually just one or two guides or angels will communicate in order not to overwhelm or confuse us! It's quite possible that more than one of yours might be speaking to you at the same time.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Most of us have at LEAST one of each--sometimes some even act as both. They're here to help us and guide us and keep us safe. So keep an ear out. :)
Old 06-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Coming2

The book of Enoch gave me alot of information about Angels but more so about the fallen Angels than the ones that still reside with God and who help us on a daily basis. The Catholic church does put more emphasis on Angels than alot of others so looking at their sites might be beneficial to you. Of course, keep in mind the difference between Saints and Angels because it can get confusing when they speak of different prayers to incorporate in your life.

As far as the other discussion I have one main Guide that I work with but I know I have others. I just choose to use my main Guide to translate and relay messages. I have wondered at times if I am spiritually lazy but it is what works for me at the moment. I have a Guardian Angel that has appeared to me on several occasions and who I communicate with when necessary but I agree that Angels are multi dimensional and can have an infinite number of charges. I only call on my Guardian when I am in desperate need otherwise I use Rowena for guidance. I know that if there is a message meant for me from my Guardian then she will let me know..thats for sure!! lol....If I feel my life is in danger or if I am feeling ill I often call on Arch Angels for guidance and assistance.