Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Ciqala

Interesting places visited with spirit guides

when i see my guides, they take me on adventures a lot, to amazing places, and the places they like to hang out, such magical places.

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, these things don't have to be lucid, or astral. I thought it would be intriguing to hear of the locations and/or experiences you all have seen? Have you ever stumbled upon an amazing location with your guides?

Here are a few of the places i saw last night.

Last night a spirit guide took me to an amazing beautiful scenery, i'm not sure where it was, but it was his place. We walked to a wooden canoe, and got into the water, i paddled with him out into the middle of an amazing mystical ocean, actually it was more like a lake. The mist around was dark blue, and it suddenly became night. I looked at his face, i had never met him before. He was older, foreign looking. He seemed like not a threat. He raised his gaze to the sky. I looked as well. The warmest and most amazing feeling rain fell down on us with electric light. Then the ocean below started glowing, with electricity, white and gold lightning streaks in it. He had something dangling in there. I told him it was a beautiful place. He twisted around the little boat, and pointed outwards. I looked, and started to make out, a hazy dark little island. It was a beautiful place. He said i could come here anytime. I asked him who he was, and he said, "my background is" a complex name i cannot remember, and he said i was his granddaughter. I became captivated with the light in the water. So i hung over the edge of the canoe, and pressed my face close to see what was down there. That was a bad idea, whatever it was, made me sneeze and filled my head with weird energies, and made me awake from it all. Then i had to go back into relaxation and get back to him and the boat, and he chuckled at me. We then talked about some more things, and then a killer whale came up to us! I forgot about my last contact with the electric water, and jumped in! Nothing bad happened, it was all peaceful, and i rode the whale, and my spirit guide man, apparently great grandfather or something, paddled after me.

This was an experience about an odd location and event i attended last night: i ended up in a huge ancient looking meeting room, this was odd, because i usually go to mystical looking places, and this place looked like building would in this world,
i have no idea why they took me to a meeting room, but it was not my imagination at all

all the beings around were wearing huge, elaborate native american style masks, i was sure i had asked to see my spirit guides, thus they were probably my spirit guides. There were over 30 of them there. Sitting around the wooden table, chatting amongst themselves.
It felt like this meeting and been set up for me, but at the same time i felt like i should not interrupt, and that they were discussing important things. I felt very small and stupid compared to the greatness of the beings in the room with me. I was directed to sit at the table, a really long table. They placed a mask in front of me, that i could wear. The more i stared at it the more i couldn't see what it was, but i was highly interested to see what animal mask i was going to wear, never did. They laughed at my awkward display of trying to put it on, but then i could not see anything, so i took it off.
One of them ran up behind me, poked my shoulder, laughed and ran away. He was one of my buddies i've met before, and i waved at him.
I just looked around at everybody, silently. They were in good humour. Drinks were passed around. At the head of the table was a magnificent man, almost of royal blood if i could explain it, wearing the biggest and most amazing golden and colourful mask. He was simply stunning and amazing, and i felt like he was powerful and royal. My mind lost control of itself, and i ended up foolishly running up to him, and bowing. He just laughed at me, stood up and gave me a huge hug. I wasn't expecting that. I ran off embarrassed and sat at the table with a huge grin.

Beside me was a giant man, i recognized, and i stared at him as he was looking ahead, and then he looked at me as if i should stop creeping him out, and i began to wonder if they were in fact spirit guides, or if they were real alive people or just random spirits and i had just ended up slipping into a random place in time. They heard my thought. They laughed, as if it should be so simple for me to know the answer. I then told myself to shut up and stop contemplating things because they could hear my thoughts and it was interrupting the meeting. It was embarrassing. I didn't feel like i should be there. Then i saw my main spirit guide across the room. He called to me, "Raven, beautiful, come over here." I found it odd he referred to me as raven. Maybe my mask was raven, hehe, that would be cool. I apologized to everyone for my awkwardness of not being able to understand what was going on. It felt very much like i was coming out of anesthetic. I sat with him, and he put his arm around me.

Usually they were human bodies, with animal masks. This is usually just a custom of native american tradition, so i'm sure they were not really animals, all of them at least, i saw some animals in there.

Then they brought out these amazing gold statues. The words past life echoed in my mind. I didn't think much of it. I asked my spirit guide what was going on, and what those things were. They set them all out on the table, so many of them. My spirit guide just said, "memories!"
I was then urged to go look at them, and hold them. I couldn't make out what the first one was, that i was handed. It then turned into a cat, an old gray cat i used to know in a past life, it brought up that memory, but nothing else. I talked to the cat for awhile, he said, "it has been years" and more things, and i was all like "You were an amazing friend i have missed you!". Then they urged me to look at more golden statues of my memories. The next one was a beautiful golden statue of a war shield in the shape of wings. I didn't grasp onto that memory much. My root chakra started bothering me, and so i excused myself from the meeting.
My spirit guide tried to get me to go back to the meeting because they "were expecting me", but my root chakra was getting sore and ungrounded, so he gave me a massage and stuff, and i fell asleep, unfortunately.

Anyways, anyone else see any weird or amazing places that there spirit guides take them to? Just out of curiosity!
Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Master
Oh I'm the same, before I go to bed I talk to my angels or AA's or Jesus or God and I ask them to take me on a trip. I usually end up in a healing temple, or the Akashic record library, or just in a beautiful area in nature.
I love it
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:20 AM
Ciqala

What does the akashic record library look like? And were the other places like?
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Master
The temples look different. for example this past week i was taken into a temple that was made out of green glass, light green. There were angels all over the place healing their people (like me). They were being healed in pyramids of healing inside the healing, each person was taken to a pyramid, and you're put on a green crystal bed and you're at that point dressed in a white robe, and you're covered, and the healing in the pyramid begins, I fall asleep after that.
The library usually I am not allowed to wander in, in fact I am taken through the library and I can't remember what it looks like but I remember a lot of workers organizing and such and it's very quite, the workers are dressed in golden robes. I'm taken into a room and inside are my "team" at a table and I sit with them and discuss what is in my book, my main team member is an old man with a long beard and only he can look at my book, I'm not allowed to know my future and am told things that I should only know at that point.
Spiritlite.