Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Jules

Casper, you are very welcome :)
Trust comes in time. Ask for confirmations, you'll get them, usually in the most unlikely of places, billboards, you'll switch the radio on and a song will be playing that's relevant, a newspaper article, something on here when you turn it on, a tv programme plot, a feather out of nowhere, anything that gives you that tug in your tummy, like a butterly nervous feeling is usually a sign that you're on the right lines, also watch for parts of your body tingling, mine started with my fingers and then worked up, or the psychic wind .. you'll feel a draught when there is none about. Another tip .. if your unsure whether it's you or not .. try this next time something pops into you head out of the blue try to change it .. ie you see a colour for no reason, if it changes and stays changed it's you, if it changes back its not :). Enjoy the journey .. and remember, don't rush just let it happen, keep doing what you're doing, speak to Stephen when you feel the need, he'll be there listening, even if you can't hear him. Hope that helps
Jue x
Old 02-01-2011, 09:07 PM
santacruz18

Jules,
You just mentioned tingling and psychic wind (?). During meditation I have tingling around my face (nose, jaw, cheek). Just sitting at my computer at home or work, I get cold chills. Like a zap. Have these happened to you?
thanks,
Ava
Old 02-01-2011, 09:13 PM
star-child

Quote:
Oh, whoa. Creepy.
I just finished reading about automatic writing, come to the forums, and your post is the first thing I see.
Talk about "coincidence!" I think someone's trying to tell me something.
I asked the angels to come into my dream last night, and in my dream I was meant to be doing automatic writing. Probably a sign for me too after I have see this thread!

Sophie.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Jules

Hi Ava, (nice to meet you and happy new year)
yes they have. It's usually when I'm not really thinking about anything in particular OR I'm talking or thinking about Spirit - or something along the Spiritual lines. I don't usually close down, some people do it religiously I don't. Never have done EXCEPT when I've done a platform or run a circle.
The breeze you feel is totally different to what you feel from a draught, it's also icy cold and you can feel it anywhere on your body. Saying that thinking about it, when I first felt it, it wasn't as cold at the beginning, it's the more aware you become and allow them to come closer the colder it gets .. make sense?
It's a similar sort of thing with the tingling. But What I do think during the meditation though, is because you're slowing your breathing down and taking deeper breaths to go deeper into the med, the more likely this is to be the cause and lack of oxygen is making you tingle. Work on breathing techniques and I'm sure this will help
Jue x
Old 02-01-2011, 10:50 PM
casper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Casper, you are very welcome :)
Trust comes in time. Ask for confirmations, you'll get them, usually in the most unlikely of places, billboards, you'll switch the radio on and a song will be playing that's relevant, a newspaper article, something on here when you turn it on, a tv programme plot, a feather out of nowhere, anything that gives you that tug in your tummy, like a butterly nervous feeling is usually a sign that you're on the right lines, also watch for parts of your body tingling, mine started with my fingers and then worked up, or the psychic wind .. you'll feel a draught when there is none about. Another tip .. if your unsure whether it's you or not .. try this next time something pops into you head out of the blue try to change it .. ie you see a colour for no reason, if it changes and stays changed it's you, if it changes back its not :). Enjoy the journey .. and remember, don't rush just let it happen, keep doing what you're doing, speak to Stephen when you feel the need, he'll be there listening, even if you can't hear him. Hope that helps
Jue x

Actually funny you should mentioned tingles/butterflies, after the whole automatic writing thing happened, i went to bed later that night thinking over and over again "Stephen, is stephen right?" (i didn't want to get his/her name wrong) I KEPT thinking about him and about his name then suddenly got a tingling/ excited feeling up my spine and throughout my entire body over and over again like a constant vibration once it stopped at my head, another wave would instantly start again. After like 4 times i thought "this feels amazing but is it just me? Am i just excited about learning more about my guide". I thought then "Just go with it. It feels good who cares. Don't fight it." When i let go of resisting/questioning it, 2 more vibrated throughout my body again. When it stopped i thought "now, i'll try to make it happen myself"
I tried to create the tingles again but it was nowhere near what i had just felt. I tried again and nothing happened.

I asked him to send me a sign that it's the right name but got nothing today except for the fact that i saw my neighbour in town today with her boyfriend stephen and we were talking to them, we don't see him THAT often...i don't know if thats a sign though (just coincidence)

How do i find out if Stephen is definitely his name though? I don't want to insult him by thinking it's one name and constantly calling him that name when it's really not.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Master
casper: I'd give him a bit more time. Ask if he's willing to send you a bit more confirmation. When I was trying to get confirmation from my guide Spike, it took several days for the name to pop up. (Think about it - they have to orchestrate things so that you'll come in contact with the name.)

I also tried this with Spike:
Ask Stephen a question about an event that is yet to occur. Make sure it's a yes/no question. Tell him to show you one color as many times as possible for yes and another color as many times as possible for no over the course of 3 days.
For example... I asked Spike whether I'd be buying a car in the upcoming week (which is obviously not the case - I'm not even 18 yet) and to show me green as many times as possible for yes and red as many times as possible for no over a 3-day span. Here's what I received:
Day 1: 190 reds, 46 greens. Day 2: 139 reds, 47 greens. Day 3: 160 reds, 42 greens.
This totaled to 489 reds and 135 greens!
If you do try this, make sure you count both colors, though. Otherwise you won't really tell the difference (unless your color is literally EVERYWHERE, haha.)

You have to remember, though: names have no importance/significance in the spirit world. It'd be better to get used to his energy. Just use his name as a basis (or to quickly grab his attention.)
~Ev

Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 PM
casper

Thanks Evaah, i'll try.
By the way, i love the name Spike! It's SO cool! :)
Old 03-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Deactivated Account

wow Evaah, that is so cool with the color confirmation idea ! I just might borrow it, if you don't mind ?

Quote:
When I was trying to get confirmation from my guide Spike, it took several days for the name to pop up. (Think about it - they have to orchestrate things so that you'll come in contact with the name.)

good thing to remember ~ about asking for a sign/ confirmation and then having patience so they can find a way to send it to us.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper
Thanks Evaah, i'll try.
By the way, i love the name Spike! It's SO cool! :)

He may be silent, but I'm sure he says thanks. :)
Although, I must say.. I was a bit surprised to hear it! Totally wasn't expecting that. I wonder if it was his nickname...

Quote:
wow Evaah, that is so cool with the color confirmation idea ! I just might borrow it, if you don't mind ?

Go for it! It's not even my idea.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Evaah

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction