Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanb
But if you could choose how the universe was created it seems that the only logical answer would be a universe with no suffering.

Not true, the only reason suffering exists is because people want to experience it. Deep down people fully well know what they want, their creations are exactly how they wanted them to be.
Old 13-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Maguru, oh yes...seeing the 'negative' drives us or influences our
choices and opportunities and such.

''But you didn't believe this would happen? How is that manifesting?'', you asked.

Yes, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt I would never ever live
with a silly mortgage over my head ($1000).
By trusting that 'something' would happen...it, thus...did.

40 years ago this year....I internally screamed to the powers that be....
basically....I refuse to learn whatever lesson I'm supposed to by
cutting myself with a knife while chopping food.
(I was a cook for many many people for years.)
I have never cut myself once in those 40 years. 1975.
And I never will.

I created that...you may see it differently...that's ok because
you are a pleasant person that knows how to discuss ideas, I like that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Not true, the only reason suffering exists is because people want to experience it.
Deep down people fully well know what they want, their creations are exactly how they wanted them to be.
Again, so smart.

I would add...they/we block the good stuff...not thinking it really exists or
we are not deserving or we are scared or we were programmed
that it comes in a Heaven later...
''Love bade me welcome, yet my soul drew back"...rem that one.

Sometimes the good stuff comes and our souls are like turtles pulling our head's back in.
Or mine is, anyway. Not so much now, tho. ;)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2015, 04:10 PM
celest

Quote:
Not true, the only reason suffering exists is because people want to experience it. Deep down people fully well know what they want, their creations are exactly how they wanted them to be.

Tell that to the parents of new born baby,s in places like Syria/Iraq who have no food/blankets/medicine,s etc, i,m sure they would not agree.
Or mybe you could tell children who are being abused right now that they choose the pain there suffering. Not a very productive post.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Why would anyone want to experience suffering?
Old 13-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Tell that to the parents of new born baby,s in places like Syria/Iraq who have no food/blankets/medicine,s etc, i,m sure they would not agree.
Or mybe you could tell children who are being abused right now that they choose the pain there suffering. Not a very productive post.

I grew up abused, I came to a place of acceptance where I realised it was my own choice to experience that.

My views are from experience, not things written casually.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Maguru, oh yes...seeing the 'negative' drives us or influences our
choices and opportunities and such.

''But you didn't believe this would happen? How is that manifesting?'', you asked.

Yes, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt I would never ever live
with a silly mortgage over my head ($1000).
By trusting that 'something' would happen...it, thus...did.
How did your friend manifest the money and the experience of loaning it to you? My point of the question is that you are not doing it alone, unless you are manipulating others' will.

Quote:
40 years ago this year....I internally screamed to the powers that be....
basically....I refuse to learn whatever lesson I'm supposed to by
cutting myself with a knife while chopping food.
(I was a cook for many many people for years.)
I have never cut myself once in those 40 years. 1975.
And I never will.

I created that...you may see it differently...that's ok because
you are a pleasant person that knows how to discuss ideas, I like that.
I do believe in the power of our will in that making a bold and clear statement about self, for self, from a passionate, deep place within the self, does manifest without another being involved. When others are involved, it's questionable because their intentions and motives have to be considered too. Maybe you have power over your friends?
Old 13-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
I do believe in the power of our will in that making a bold and clear statement about self, for self, from a passionate, deep place within the self, does manifest without another being involved. When others are involved, it's questionable because their intentions and motives have to be considered too. Maybe you have power over your friends?
It's not that, you have to see it from a higher vantage point, we are not separate, we are the same consciousness governing itself. This is our 'true will'. So when you need a thousand quid and you hold the vibration that will allow it to come to you effortlessly by some other chance person, then the same force that is in you is also in that person and it will say "ok I want to give this part of myself this money from this part of myself"... it is like an exchange of energy and resources.
Old 13-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
It's not that, you have to see it from a higher vantage point, we are not separate, we are the same consciousness governing itself. This is our 'true will'. So when you need a thousand quid and you hold the vibration that will allow it to come to you effortlessly by some other chance person, then the same force that is in you is also in that person and it will say "ok I want to give this part of myself this money from this part of myself"... it is like an exchange of energy and resources.
Even if this perspective was true, it is not how we experience ourselves or life. Do you see this working for the whole of humanity? Why is there such inequality?
Old 13-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Knower
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Again, so smart.

I would add...they/we block the good stuff...not thinking it really exists or
we are not deserving or we are scared or we were programmed
that it comes in a Heaven later...
''Love bade me welcome, yet my soul drew back"...rem that one.

Sometimes the good stuff comes and our souls are like turtles pulling our head's back in.
Or mine is, anyway. Not so much now, tho. ;)

Scarlett, Celeste and Margu

Psychologically we only allow people to love is as much as we love ourselves. We can extend this to allowing others to treat us like we believe we deserve. As adults I believe this to be so. Children on the other hand are innocent. Thy hold no concept of the evils of the world. In the case of abuse toward the child, the child begins to believe that this is normal. They believe there is no other reality than they have been exposed to.

In the terms of an adult dealing with an abusive relationship, it is what they allow, a child on the other hand may not realize this and developmentally they grow to think its their fault and they deserve it.

It has been said that we are spiritual beings, here to experience and learn. Buddha says 'life is suffering'. If both of are true, then the purpose of life is to suffer. To struggle and survive, but more to learn to live in spite of it all.

Its my opinion that the glass being half empty or half full is irrelevant. The important is to be like the substance inside, which takes the form of the container. "Water poured into a cup, takes the form of the cup. Into a bottle it becomes the bottle, in a teapot, becomes the teapot, be like water my friend" Bruce Lee.

Just my perception