Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-11-2010, 06:35 PM
star-child

Does the Universe know what is for our highest good?

Hello all,

I am currently writing what I would like to have in a relationship and what sort of person I would like to meet in the hopes of manifesting it. I know I should be specific otherwise I might manifest what I do not want. But I wonder if the Universe knows what sort of relationship would be for my highest good? If I wrote a few specifics then to finish it off, put something like "ultimately, I would like a loving relationship for my highest good."

Any thoughts, feelings, experiences would be appreciated

Thanks, Star.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Star,

"Does the Universe know what is for our highest good?"

Good question, I hear this mentioned often, asking for things of the Universe for our highest good... always wondered

I would also wonder, in requesting/ manifesting what you would like to have in a relationship and meeting a certain person, with qualities you would like them to have .... if one doesn't get their request ... does this mean that it wasn't in the best interest, or highest good ?

Or perhaps it just didn't happen for a different reason ? Timing not being right to meet the man of your dreams and perhaps he is still out there, you just aren't meant to meet yet ? How does one really know ?

Of course, if one receives their request... then one doesn't really have to wonder about all this !

Will be interesting to see what others have to say on this topic.

blessings,
Dream Angel

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello all,

I am currently writing what I would like to have in a relationship and what sort of person I would like to meet in the hopes of manifesting it. I know I should be specific otherwise I might manifest what I do not want. But I wonder if the Universe knows what sort of relationship would be for my highest good? If I wrote a few specifics then to finish it off, put something like "ultimately, I would like a loving relationship for my highest good."

Thanks, Star.

Only the relationship with "God" is of highest good for everybody,

Why to devlop relationship with dust,
Everything other than "God" is going to be dissolve in Dust one day, & surely the end of these relations is Sorrow.

Now the Nature (universe) has given you the advice with his own naturel method of this post. "DECIDE".
Old 07-12-2010, 11:13 AM
bilko

Hi Star child.
For my self i do not see the universe as a separate entity but us being a smaller, more subtle part of that huge entity. Infact, entity may even be the wrong word as it implies separation.
Maybe it would be more apt to say we are both part of the same experience. I hesitated at the word consciousness there as it doesn't sit quite right and i don't like too many buzz words lol.

So; do not think of yourself writing a list or request to someone or something else as that is giving away your power, your will. Instead try thinking of the universe as an extension of you, physically and spiritually. That way you are simply calling on the larger, higher part of yourself for more of what it is you desire.
Your body may be able to jump over a 1 meter hurdle but with the right mindset you can jump a 1.2 meter hurdle. In the same way, the universe is so vast in terms of time that it is an almost limitless supply of possibilities and power. You are simply asking it for that 0.2 extra meters and maybe a hundred meter sprint too lol.

Don't ask me 'how' as 'how' is hesitation in the same way that 'if' is failure. Just believe that everything in the universe and the universe itself, infact everything subject to time is part of the same thing operating in harmony. Yes tidle waves are harmony in the same way a body decays and provide a feeding ground for microbes etc. Matter is energy and simply gets changed into something else when its date stamp is up. We inhabit consciousness though and that is constant, your conscious never changes.
Thats what i would do....
Ian
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 AM
bilko

Just to add quickly after re reading your post that i believe we are all one in our truest form. Even one with God, that we are the same or from the same. Therefore asking for a specific mate or partner is asking for a specific experience, yes?
I would ask for what you want to experience with a partner rather than what you want the partner to be. There are a finite number of potential mates on this planet but an infinite number of possible experiences.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Hello all,

Thanks, Star.

Hello star-child,

I've studied the teachings of Sri Vasudeva which are woven into my Tarot of Life blog and he talks a great deal about this. The short answer is yes the universe knows what is for our highest good...but like a loving parent who is nagged or pleaded to by a spoiled child, will also give in and allow the child to have the experience they are so longing for even though they know it's going to cause them pain but at least they will learn from it. The proof of this is in all our life stories. Everything we have is a result of choices we made in the past...

So regarding manifestation, I believe that whatever you project is what you will attract, as soon as the universe has the resources to bring it to you. If you want what is for your highest good and pray for that without creating conditions about "how" "when" "who" etc... you will get it faster. The universe always brings us what we need, not necessarily what we want or when or how we want it.

And the formula for it is intention and attention - strong, focused vision, desire and repetition...belief that it has already manifested (because it has in the astral dimension)...and thanks to the universe for bringing it to you.

Good luck,
Uma
Old 07-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Animus27

Personally I do not see the universe in a human term, most of the time. I don't think it makes judgments the way we do. Things simply are to it. There is no good or bad to it; due to the fact that it's not... hmm, sentient in the way we think of sentience, if that makes sense lol.

But by saying "for my highest good, etc etc" you're using your will to help shape whatever manifestations happen. Although I am not big on LOA and all of that, that is how I would perceive it.

And, our highest good is not always what we want, just throwing that out there hehe.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
Favorable is the word used in my practice. You ask the universe for what is favorable toward your spiritual development. Could be good, could be bad. Either way it's a push.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:46 AM
Master
The universe which we are of also, loves us unconditionally, it allows us to be who we are be it good or bad, we and everything is the beloved of the Cosmos, it knows nothing of good and bad, its innocent just as our true Being is also.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Master
Does the Universe know what is for our highest good?

In one sense, psychoslice, you are right... the impersonal universe is neutral and unconditional in its love for us.

On the other hand, there is a force of Grace which is pure love and also pure wisdom. This personal aspect of the universe brings us whatever we need... not according to our mind's wishes, but what will draw us into the most growth in awareness and love.

Our job is to continuously let go of hopes and fears we are clinging to or resisting, so we can more openly receive whatever the universe of Grace is giving each moment.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 09-12-2010 at 10:26 PM.