Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 10:07 PM
chi chi

i agree we are all earth angels sum like us developed a bit of a bad habit along the way lol but never mind i am happy n wat duz it matter as long as we look after each other happiness is a special gift to spread around n i hope i do that every day love to make people laf even if its at my expence at tymes hahahaha
love chi xxxxxxxxx hope this makes sense just avin a vodka lol
Old 03-08-2006, 10:15 PM
kundalini

Vodka, a? Healthy in small doses! Yeah, I suppose it's kind of like recognising the divinity in all of us and it is always a good thing to help each other out.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
chi chi

yeah i suppose so cos even in the bad there is good there to if you know where to find it
love chixxxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 10:25 PM
kundalini

Yeah, you're right. It's kind of like the practice of trying to make the most of a bad situation or rather taking some kind of lesson from a situation whether it's good or bad.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
chi chi

so sad at tymes wen people get lost in this way cos i dnt thing they realise the damage they cause not only to themselves but their victims n both families wonder why they choose to take that path when we are loaned our bodies to learn from our mistakes in a previous life
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 04-08-2006, 04:51 PM
kundalini

Yeah, you're absolutely right, they haven't a clue what they are doing sometimes, they think they do but they don't. Then again, it is probably not a good thing to focus too much on another person's negative traits. Always think positive!
Old 04-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
yeah i suppose so cos even in the bad there is good there to if you know where to find it
love chixxxxxxx

wise words there chi chi the world would be a much nicer place if people could develop this attitude
Old 06-08-2006, 08:51 PM
chi chi

i wish they could then we would all be a lot happier n the world shud be at peace not war now that wud be my kind of heaven
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 06-08-2006, 09:39 PM
kundalini

'Do unto others as you would have others do unto you' is probably another applicable quote here!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account
one of my personal faves that quote
Closed Thread