Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:22 PM
chi chi

Any Ideas

on how to stop picking up on people who are close 2 me i always pick up on their negativity n cant shrug it off {eg: my m8 as not bin at her best since her hubby died a few years ago n she clenches her teeth so tight her jaws nearly lock} at the same tym she duz this i find myself doing the same n i av 2 ring her to tell her to stop she is going to wreck my teeth for gods sake lol hope u can give me sum ideas my dentist going to be rubbing his hands
love chi xxxxxx
Old 02-08-2006, 09:41 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

I do know a technique for this but I'll have to post it a bit later. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:57 PM
chi chi

Angel1 thnx k

need all the help i can get at moment so much is happening to me all at once only got this gift under 12 mnths ago n i avnt a clue what is going to happen it duznt scare me or anyfin like that but i am curious n i aint getting my gift quick enuf get different things in spurts n then wnt get anyfin at all 4 weeks the only thing i do av all the tym is thoughts that arnt mine so i tend to ask 4 answers but dnt always get it rite
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 02-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account
thats how it goes chi chi it drives you mad when nothing happens for ages, i feel they have to step back from time to time so you don't lose touch with reality and also they can see what's coming up for us and i find in these quiet times there is usually something material that needs attention. hope this helpsxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-08-2006, 11:17 PM
kundalini

I wasn't a bit longer than half an hour but better late than never, I suppose.

It is upto you of course, if you do the following exercise. It may be interesting to do it just the once and see how you feel.

Ok, chi chi, this is pretty much a visualisation technique and so I suppose it is something that should be done, once a day, preferably in the morning. First, visualise a sphere of SILVER light around the whole of your body which will be your protection from the world.

Then, gradually, pull this light towards you until it follows the outline of your body. You don't need to pull this light in too tight. Apparently, about 30cm ( 12 inches ) is close enough. Tell yourself or KNOW that it is in place. Then you can forget about it. It will remain there until you consciously WILL it to dissolve.

This is why I said it is probably best to do it once a day, just to reaffirm it to yourself. The silver sphere will serve as protection against hostile psychic energy and will protect you from picking up negativity off others.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 02-08-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2006, 12:20 PM
chi chi

thnx guys will try that exercise i usually breathe in white lite n put myself in a bubble4 protection but the silver lite sounds easier n i wnt av to keep repeating it during the day i can just go wurever
love chi xxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 09:33 PM
chi chi

hey thnx k that really worked ad the best restful stress free afternoon got 2 remember now 2 do that every morning my memory terrible since i got this gift
love chi xxxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 09:46 PM
kundalini

Hi,

Glad it helped. As an afterthought, the colour 'silver' itself is associated with angelic beings so maybe it is angelic protection, which I imagine would be a very powerful way of deflecting negativity. Kundalini.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:52 PM
chi chi

cud be that i am an angel eh lol wat do u think hahahaha
love chi xxxxxx
Old 03-08-2006, 09:57 PM
kundalini

Lol, maybe we all are in some small way or other. Kundalini.
Closed Thread