Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-11-2018, 11:43 PM
Pathfinder

Tarot reading question - grounding etc

Hello

I didn't know where to post this so have put it here.

I wanted to ask something. I am going through Ascension and have become interested in Tarot. I would like to may be read cards. I bought a set of the Rider Waite tarot and have tried to read my own cards a little. Sometimes I have found when I read I get a bit light in the head or a bit of pressure on the head. I am thinking this has to do with grounding. I did wear hematite yesterday when I read some cards and didn't notice it. I do state where I want my messages to come from - spiritual from sources of good or angels. I also have an awoken kundalini and am a twin flame - not sure if this is relevant. But for both reasons I frequently feel energy in my body - feelings that come that I think may be my twin's, could be purging too. I also feel the distinct kundalini energy. I also have a sensitive disposition.

Can anyone provide comment on this and give suggestions. I would like to get into tarot more but am worried about this.

Thanks

Regards
Christine
Old 23-11-2018, 06:13 AM
Master
Is your mind 'running'?

If so, try quieting the mind which is impossible if you actively try to quiet the mind.
Old 23-11-2018, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder

Not sure what this means?
Old 23-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Master
Hello Christine,

Card reading like you describe is a good way to expand and evolve your natural psychic gifts. We all have them.

I suspect those sensations you speak about are all part of your awakening process. That you should not be concerned about them just interested in them. May be even do a card reading for insights on them.

When you feel energies in your body, talk to them in your mind. Telepathy can be defined as a shared experience. That sure happens when those energies. Where they come from, why they are there and feel the way that they do are all points of interest which can be investigated.

There is no need to worry. That concern energy is sponsered by your intellect with the express intent to get you to shut down and/or turn off your intuition.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Lorelyen

I don't know how this will affect "ascension" but you can regard the Tarot as a book of Wisdom disguised as a deck of cards. The Major Arcana are important and you can set yourself in a meditative state and reach into the symbolism. Rider Waite is a particularly good pack for this. They also form a sequence and it's easier to interpret a "reading" (I'm told) if you're aware of it. However, I use them for balance between the paths that join them. As John32241 above says, they'll enhance your psychic skills and certainly point you towards wisdoms.

There's a good site that explains their meanings and has a lot about different decks and ideas. Moderators, please note I'm not deferring to another forum, the forum linked below is closed but it contains a lot of useful and seasoned tarot information, card meanings by very experienced people, etc.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/meanings/
Old 25-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Pathfinder

Dear Lorelyen and John32241

Thank you for your replies. They were very helpful. I have a lot to learn about a lot of things.

Regards
Christine