Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Nope , what i am intending IS love. Nothing else. If I intende dinfatuation then I would surely get it. Love is a feeling and feelings are easy to manufacture. I dont think its wrong to intend love. WHy do you?
There are 'parents' who 'intend' (and so 'manipulate') their children in ways which 'cause' their children to choose what said parents think and feel is for their 'own' (as well as others) 'good'. As joke that comes to mind is the 'mother' (or father) who self-justfyingly says "I am not violating/constraining/forcing my son (or daughter) ... he (or she) can become any kind of doctor he (or she) wants to be!"
No one is challenging you 'intention' to love or your 'desire' someone else 'loves'. IMO, by 'framing' the issue as your 'intention' to love being 'wrong' you 'gaslighting' them, IMO - thereby attempting to avoid truly loving them, in this case, by not relating to what others are truly saying to you about violating others sacrosanct (in their eyes) 'freedom' to choose to 'freely' be and do as they 'freely' choose.

The only one (here) I think you are 'fooling' in the above regard is you - for what it may be worth to you, K, that's what appears to me to be the case.

Old 29-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Willingness, be it as it may, choice itself surrendered to this inevitable moment.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:50 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
When you make someone do something
beyond their personal will & desire it
destroys the authenticity of the experience.

True love arises naturally from the recognition
& union of the body, heart/mind, and soul
of another in their natural state. Manipulating
these forces manufactures an illusion.

Making someone love you not only disrespects
the other person, it disregards the sacrity of human
life, the beauty of love, and more importantly your
own being. Somewhere deep inside, you're basically
communicating that you're not worthy of true
authentic love or why would you be forcing another
to love you under falsified circumstances. It
basically states that you also have no respect
for the other person & after your own
selfish desires.

If it's for power / control, again why? It's the same
underlying issues that surface yet again.

How is the desire to be loved selfish? Love is beautiful in any form. Its not like I am not worthy of love. My commands merely bring love out into another person to make them see how I am lovable and why. It creates those feelings. The people I use this gift on do not dislike loving me, they do not feel violated in any way. In fact they feel wonderful.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
There are 'parents' who 'intend' (and so 'manipulate') their children in ways which 'cause' their children to choose what said parents think and feel is for their 'own' (as well as others) 'good'. As joke that comes to mind is the 'mother' (or father) who self-justfyingly says "I am not violating/constraining/forcing my son (or daughter) ... he (or she) can become any kind of doctor he (or she) wants to be!"
No one is challenging you 'intention' to love or your 'desire' someone else 'loves'. IMO, by 'framing' the issue as your 'intention' to love being 'wrong' you 'gaslighting' them, IMO - thereby attempting to avoid truly loving them, in this case, by not relating to what others are truly saying to you about violating others sacrosanct (in their eyes) 'freedom' to choose to 'freely' be and do as they 'freely' choose.

The only one (here) I think you are 'fooling' in the above regard is you - for what it may be worth to you, K, that's what appears to me to be the case.

Since when is love considered a choice? Love just happens naturally. Well in truth it can be seen as a choice, but only a rare few actually see this and know how to command love. But that is my point, love can be commanded and created willfully. And why not?
Old 31-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for you time 7. I have gotten much from our exchanges. I was out for sex a short time ago. It led me to get women from all ages wanting me. I did extreme magic to get their attention and affection. I was getting EVERY woman to want me and cast illusions in their minds to make me appear as what they want. It was exciting and magical and amazing. HOwever, it is NOT what I want at all. I see now that I want something real. I want authentic love. I want to let love be. I do want to push a lil in the love department but I would like to be loved naturally on my own without force. I can do that too. I am very lovable. However to get the woman to fall quickly I can push juuuuust a lil bit. hehehehhee. I like the power and like the control. WHat can I say?

YOur posts have helped me develop into a more mature man. I thank you for that.

Kerubiel I'm glad to have helped. However...if you seek authentic love...then just be. Be authentic love. And do authentic love.

And then simply allow others to do the same.

You can certainly bring forward your desire for friendship or additionally for partnership if that's specifically what you're after. But if they are not specific to the person then it's meaningless and in fact is automatically employing deception and manipulation in service of your wants and needs.

It's understood that when you engage with others personally, you "see" and honour them and their highest good personally as well, particularly in friendship and partnership.

If you do not actually see and honour them in this way, you're being dishonest and manipulative. Granted, a fair bit of humanity lives here, but this doesn't make it true, good, and beautiful. It doesn't make it right-aligned with spirit.

If you extend friendship or additionally partnership honourably and truly, then the other can receive either of these as they see fit. And they can do the same.

In either case, you don't have to and IMO should not engage in any sort of controlling or manipulative behaviour, coercion, and/or machinations to achieve your ends.

If so, you would be dishonouring others by failing to honour their boundaries and their autonomy. If so, you would be attempting to selfishly manipulate their right to self-determination.

Food for thought, but it seems to me you need to spend time working with your desire to exert control and influence and get comfortable in the eternally uncontrollable NOW moment. And eventually you will be able to transcend the lust for power and control more truly and more surely.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 31-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Kerubiel I'm glad to have helped. However...if you seek authentic love...then just be. Be authentic love. And do authentic love.

And then simply allow others to do the same.

You can certainly bring forward your desire for friendship or additionally for partnership if that's specifically what you're after. But if they are not specific to the person then it's meaningless and in fact is automatically employing deception and manipulation in service of your wants and needs.

It's understood that when you engage with others personally, you "see" and honour them and their highest good personally as well, particularly in friendship and partnership.

If you do not actually see and honour them in this way, you're being dishonest and manipulative. Granted, a fair bit of humanity lives here, but this doesn't make it true, good, and beautiful. It doesn't make it right-aligned with spirit.

If you extend friendship or additionally partnership honourably and truly, then the other can receive either of these as they see fit. And they can do the same.

In either case, you don't have to and IMO should not engage in any sort of controlling or manipulative behaviour, coercion, and/or machinations to achieve your ends.

If so, you would be dishonouring others by failing to honour their boundaries and their autonomy. If so, you would be attempting to selfishly manipulate their right to self-determination.

Food for thought, but it seems to me you need to spend time working with your desire to exert control and influence and get comfortable in the eternally uncontrollable NOW moment. And eventually you will be able to transcend the lust for power and control more truly and more surely.

Peace & blessings
7L

I dont mean to disrespect people. I was taught that everything in the world is will/intent. Nothing happens without it. Every action and every deeds exerts will. Even love. So I dont understand what is so wrong about willing to be loved? Sure I do lust for power and control and that has its benefits as well. Today I made a command and made 240$ manifest into my bank account. Its the third time I have done this in recent times.

I dont want to manipulate people, I want to be true to my heart and let people be. But do you know what would happen if I stopped intending to be loved? Much of the love in my world would vanish away. Love is a two way street imo. You intend to be loved and others intend to love you. If i cut away my intent to be loved all I would have is a one way street.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Master
K, set your intention to be and do the love you are. And ask that it be received and returned to the highest good of all.

That's all you need to do, that and to be genuine in your dealings.
If you appreciate the friendship then say so.
If you seek partnership in authentic love and are willing and able to commit to it meaningfully, then say so.

If you do not intend or seek these things, but rather still want the attention and sex and touch and even yes the authentic love freely given but without having to give in return...then if you are striving to be a man of integrity, you damn well better be honest about that as well. To otherwise is where the deception and manipulation come in.

Live where you truly are, and then you know where you are and what you need to work on.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 31-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
If you use your will to get someone to love you, how will you know to what extent they really love you vs how much they are being MADE to love you?

Wouldn't it feel delicious to know someone loved you because they found you to be an wonderful, lovable person without cohesion at all?
Old 01-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
How is the desire to be loved selfish?
How isn't it? - unless one 'desires' to be loved so that one may 'better' connect with and contribute to the 'whole' of Life (as contrasted with one's personal 'self'), of course.

IMO, "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest" - Paul Simon's lyric - applies to you, in spades, Bro.

Bummer!

I must say, I think the degree of your 'selfishness' is quite 'remarkable', which is why I am 'remarking' about it, hoping (not 'intending' ) that others here will 'hear' the 'truth' of which I speak.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Suspended
7luminaries i tried to send you a pm, but it says your inbox is full.