Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Maetori

3 angry giants

Don't really know where to post this...

This happened to me when I was 5 or something, and I always wondered what it was...

I was sitting on the floor in our livingroom and suddenly I was surrounded by 3...well I called them giants (I was very small of course haha), they were semi-transparent, but very present though (I was definitely awake and not dreaming), they were staring at me very angrily, they had very sturdy features, I can remember them very well...I couldn't move at all...I was very afraid...I don't remember how, but I managed to 'escape' and I never saw them again. I didn't dare to go to that part of our livingroom for a very long time...

anyone have any ideas?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:22 PM
thinkgood

Sounds like an amazing experience :)
Old 11-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Master
I can see that this experience has made a very strong impression on you.

I find it interesting that you conclude that they were angry when they were staring or looking at you. I suspect that you felt threatened and that is why they never returned.

In my view, they are still present in your life but will not talk with you until you are ready to accept and listen to their messages.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Maetori

Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated :)

Yes, well that's exactly why they frightened me, because they looked so angry and they made me feel unwelcome...I felt paralyzed and so stayed there for a while and the feeling they gave me (sort of overpowering, like they were not pleased with somthing I did, sort of pushing their energy down on me-if that makes sense?) got worse...
Maybe you're right though, because I can remember it so clearly, it made such an impression, they might have wanted to tell me something and I didn't listen because I was so afraid...
If they would have been friendly (which I doubt, but as said before I was probably blinded by my fear lol), how should I try to listen to them now? How can I tell them I want to know what they want to tell me?
Old 16-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maetori
Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated :)

Yes, well that's exactly why they frightened me, because they looked so angry and they made me feel unwelcome...I felt paralyzed and so stayed there for a while and the feeling they gave me (sort of overpowering, like they were not pleased with somthing I did, sort of pushing their energy down on me-if that makes sense?) got worse...
Maybe you're right though, because I can remember it so clearly, it made such an impression, they might have wanted to tell me something and I didn't listen because I was so afraid...
If they would have been friendly (which I doubt, but as said before I was probably blinded by my fear lol), how should I try to listen to them now? How can I tell them I want to know what they want to tell me?

I suggest that you meditate in a reflective manner that involves imaginary conversations with your inner guidance. There is a real you inside of you that is your complete awareness. Once you build a relationship with that aspect of you, you will be more comfortable with everything else.

Fear of the unknown is one large block. That and an unwillingness to listen is another. Now if you change both of those things, you will become aware and empowered.

Best Wishes!!!
John

Old 17-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Lucuno

Were the Giants 7 feet tall? Did they have long dark hair/ dark cloaks?
Old 25-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Maetori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
Were the Giants 7 feet tall? Did they have long dark hair/ dark cloaks?

lol no they weren't...I suppose that's a good thing that they weren't? :d
Old 25-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Maetori

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I suggest that you meditate in a reflective manner that involves imaginary conversations with your inner guidance. There is a real you inside of you that is your complete awareness. Once you build a relationship with that aspect of you, you will be more comfortable with everything else.

Fear of the unknown is one large block. That and an unwillingness to listen is another. Now if you change both of those things, you will become aware and empowered.

Best Wishes!!!
John

Hi, thanks for answering again!
I tried to 'talk' to my real self (or whatever you want to call it) many times...but it never seems to work...
I sometimes just ask for pictures, words, really anything...but nothing happens...
Btw, I don't fear anything anymore, I worked really hard on it, because I feared almost everything as a child!
Also I ALWAYS listened...but nothing seems to happen...I am extremely sensitive though..
I really thank you for your reply, but I'd like to ask you what I could do next...

Thanks for listening anyway!

Love,
Maetori
Old 06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maetori
Hi, thanks for answering again!
I tried to 'talk' to my real self (or whatever you want to call it) many times...but it never seems to work...
I sometimes just ask for pictures, words, really anything...but nothing happens...
Btw, I don't fear anything anymore, I worked really hard on it, because I feared almost everything as a child!
Also I ALWAYS listened...but nothing seems to happen...I am extremely sensitive though..
I really thank you for your reply, but I'd like to ask you what I could do next...

Thanks for listening anyway!

Love,
Maetori

Hello Maetori,

Sorry it takes me longer than I would like to respond to your comments.

I was talking with a friend today about the different ways in which men and women connect with their inner knowing. A guy identifies through ideas and concepts that he can feel are authentic. The gal will sense their truth through her body. I suspect that they are more physically integrated.

My description for listening would involve ideas and concepts while your identification for listening would actually involve body sensations.

Now I know that the real self is always aware of everything you think and feel. Lifting the conscious awareness to a point where it can receive specific guidance is the goal. I suspect that voicing, in your mind, your intention to be authentically true to your "guidance" would help in your effort. That is if you know that this is your truth. If it is not, then we can talk about how best to address that particular energy.

Since you have gotten past that fear of the unknown, I suspect the energy of intent is the issue. Reviewing your motivations for choosing the spiritual path may also help.

Love and Hugs,
John

PS You may want to read this thread and the link that I referenced. Those 3 giants you first mentioned could well have been those aspect of the greater You that reside in the spirit realms.