Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Suspended
Spiritual Condradictions

Spiritual Contradictions.

Let your uniqueness shine, but don't be too challenging. It upsets people.

Be one of the crowd, but don't be a copycat.

Be strong, but not so strong you can't be controlled.

Let your greatness out, but don't outshine others.

Be open minded, but don't challenge the system.

Pray the world changes – but take no action of your own.

Freely consume meat products and ignore the faulty logic. Our pets are made of flesh too, why not eat them?

Money makes the world go round – but don't be a glutton.

It's OK to practice emotional violence against your heart for money, and that includes beating yourself with bad thoughts and negative beliefs every time you try to show to qualities Christ praised – love, compassion, forgiveness. This is especially true in business, where these traits are considered weaknesses.

Embody the love of God to reach enlightenment, but believe God has no body.

Accept eternal love, but believe in sin.

Old 17-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Greenslade

Spirituality Rule Book

Rule One. There are no rules.
Old 17-10-2013, 07:48 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Spirituality Rule Book

Rule One. There are no rules.

turn over to rule two....the rules have changed.
Old 17-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
turn over to rule two....the rules have changed.
And then there's Rule Three. The rules are what you say they are if you can use the right words to justify , or shout loud enough
Old 17-10-2013, 11:17 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And then there's Rule Three. The rules are what you say they are if you can use the right words to justify , or shout loud enough

And of course their could be a rule four......where shouting and justfying is not allowed, but you can still create the rules.
Old 17-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Master
Id probably rename these as moderations ;)
Nothing seems to spiritual about them to me in my minimual book of recognitions! Where did this come from if you don't mind me asking?
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 17-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Master

HA HA LOL. And isn't that the story of what the world tells us to be or become? when you step outside that box, then the world is fresh and new again, and whole vista's of world's unknown make themselves known.

Yeah, been there, done that, Holly, have the T-Shirt.

Then there's Rule Four - Make your own Rules. (oops, someone just said that - I haven't had enough coffee yet) Okay, Rule Five - Be Yourself and No One Else, cuz No One Else can Be Yourself :)

Now I think the answer is, if what I am doing seems okay with people, what am I doing wrong?? (Only kidding.. sort of..)

It now feels like, if what I am doing seems okay with people, I'm hanging 'round my kind of peoples.....and I don't hang around the ones that don't get it much anymore (except work, where well, I let my light shine in other ways there). And it's not that people are any different than before, or less awesome than they were, they just don't get me or where I am anymore, and I just don't have much inclination to sit and chit chat about things that don't interest me . I'd rather sit around and chit chat about things that do. I guess we all grow "out" of people and places --- oh no, am I finally growing up?

I can no longer care too much about what other's think, because I'm having too much fun and isn't that the key to life?
Old 17-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Suspended
In my experience, the best thing to do is know what the mass human psychology expects from you and wants from you - and then to ignore it and pursue your own ends.

Just to clarify - I didn't put this up here because I'm struggling. I'm mostly loose of thinking and thinking is what makes this mental situation happen to people. I put it up because at one time I struggled with the weight of worlds expectations, and I'm certain others do too. Truthfully, it's not the world that makes these expectations. It's the mind, and the mind is the bit you have to change to get free of them - not the world.

Sure the world gets fresh and new (and beautiful, and innocent) when you open your eyes and release all this nonsense, but it's GETTING to the point you CAN release it which is hard!

Unfortunately the human psychology does contain all these expectations - and some more still. Those of us who have released (or are in the process of releasing) them are quite lucky - the rest of the world doesn't even know why it feels so confused.
Old 17-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Ivy

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others (from animal farm - Orwell)

We are all one, but others don't realise it yet.

Love the person whose fault it all is... or forgive the person you blame.

Save the planet from materialism...she wrote on her personal computer, sitting on her sofa, keeping her feet warm in a nice pair of fluffy socks.

It's the space between contradictions that allow questions to form.
Old 17-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Master

From the life of Brian:

Brian: You're all individuals
Crowd: Yes, we're all individuals
Loner: I'm not

Sweet irony.