Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-06-2014, 07:50 AM
dreambreax

10 Similarity after death condition

There are spiritual person who have mastered their astral project and can communicate with the soul or spirit guides. Its said:

I know there are differences, but lets talk about the similarities

1) We live again just like on this earth, it has trees, birds, grass, building, home, cars, jobs. There are differences like their technology is more advance than us.

2) Most people still do eat, although they dont have to eat to live, but they eat because they like it.

3) There are day and night, the differences is there is no sun and moon, most of them still sleep just like we do here. it also has seasons.

4) our character and ego dont change after we die, unless we want to do spiritual practice. just like on this earth, our habit here, will be continued after we die. If we like to smoke, after we died, we still searching for cigarettes.

5) it has good soul and bad soul. just like this earth. (unless they achieve higher plane or dimension, its more peaceful)

6) it have parents families brother sister and friends

7) most soul there are trapped into materialistic again.

8) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days +/- a month, 12 month a year.

9) wearing cloth, just like here on earth, people could buy a new cloth, shoes, dress etc.

10) Even after death, we still need to learn to be move loving, more spiritual and closer to God.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:23 AM
yumi14

Great! I must be dead and don't realize it.

OK, in all seriousness, tho....this sounds confusing. If a person has died, how will they really know with the list you have presented? I mean, there must be some sort of clue.

If this list is true, and we are still forced into the monetary system and **** like that, a soul would definitely be confused.

So, what is the clue?

PS. Do they have internet access, too? I mean, is everything basically the same?
Old 25-06-2014, 05:43 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Great! I must be dead and don't realize it.

OK, in all seriousness, tho....this sounds confusing. If a person has died, how will they really know with the list you have presented? I mean, there must be some sort of clue.

If this list is true, and we are still forced into the monetary system and **** like that, a soul would definitely be confused.

So, what is the clue?

PS. Do they have internet access, too? I mean, is everything basically the same?

Yes they have internet, they have akashic record etc. their technology is far more advance than us.

Yes basically is the same. Some claims its a bit better than the earth plane. The more higher region you achieve the better the condition and peaceful. But most people doesnt achieve higher region because they doesnt do spiritual practice.

They also have MAFIA just like here on earth. you still need to work, to pay the bill, to pay the rent, etc.

Earth is like a clone. We have those family, jobs, money, to learn how to live spiritually.

we live on this earth to forget what have we done before, to pay our karma and to learn more loving (spiritual).

perhaps we already live millions or billions year ago. so to live ONLY 80 years on this planet earth, we have to use it as good as possible. TO BE MORE LOVING, so that we can evolve to higher region of the universe, which is more peaceful and closer to God.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:53 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Great! If a person has died, how will they really know with the list you have presented? I mean, there must be some sort of clue.

?

AFter we died, most of the time we will see the light at the end of the tunnel. In there we will see the person we know, and the person we do not know. They are actually close to us, it can be our family, friends etc. They greet us and help us to cross over to the spiritual realm.

But when we do OBE (out of body experiences), most of the time we will not see the light.

Person who have died still have their traumatic events, it will need sometime to recover from sickness and illness.

They will know with my list above because they experience it. Its not some heavenly paradise or fire of hell. there is heavenly paradise out there of the universe but only if we achieve very high level of spirituality. unfortunately most people doesnt achieve it. They live again just like this earth.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:46 AM
yumi14

Well, I have not seen a tunnel of light yet, nor anyone to welcome me to the other side yet, so I guess I'm still here on earth, lol.

What caused you to be 'enlightened' to this knowledge?

PS. Can I haunt people thru the internet on the other side? OK, just kidding :)
Old 25-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Master

This sounds like maybe this is the lower to mid astral very close to earth, and not that high up anyway. You read so many different accounts of what the other side is like. Many times I have read that we are mainly just balls of energy and don't even have a form unless we want one. We don't need one. I have difficulty with that one. Between, funny that we would have cars on the other side? I thought we travel by thought.
Old 25-06-2014, 07:57 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
This sounds like maybe this is the lower to mid astral very close to earth, and not that high up anyway. You read so many different accounts of what the other side is like. Many times I have read that we are mainly just balls of energy and don't even have a form unless we want one. We don't need one. I have difficulty with that one. Between, funny that we would have cars on the other side? I thought we travel by thought.

yes, most people stay there, most people dont change. they doesnt go to higher region, this is due to lack spiritual practice. and we still have cars, plane, building, etc. But their technology, cars design, building design are more advance and futuristicway.

but if we do spiritual practice hopefully we can go to higher plane

The native american indians achieve higher plane, a bit higher plane than average person here. its more peaceful place. but most of themself are still not high enough, but a bit higher. this is due to their culture, their character, their spiritual practice.

the higher plane residence can visit the plane below, but the lower region of the plane CAN'T visit higher plane.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Master

Very interesting. I was just reading a book by a medium and the family that came through did not seem that forgiving and I was wondering if they were in a sort of lower mid astral. Well still sounds like a nice place compared to here.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Master

Also, just wanted to say that it explains why people's accounts of the after life are so different. It depends which level the person coming through is at. I mean the beings that have no body form definitely come from a higher place. Others say they live like before with family still, some say they still have sex, still eat etc..very attached still to the earth. I wonder though if they still go through a life review, have guides, have access to the akashic records etc.
Old 25-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Experiencer
After we die we all live in a big tower block that reaches into space. Every flat has lovely window boxes, 3D internet, coffee tables made out of gold and Afghan carpets on every floor (apart from the ty bach which has a floor made from diamond). The lifts work all the time, and are made of the purest crystal and never smell of wee. When we want to leave the big tower block, we get on Raleigh bicycles' that have angels wings, and fly wherever we want, even into space or under the ocean. Also, everyone wears hats.

Well, my guess is as good as anyone else's.