Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 01-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Lorelyen

It's worth suggesting that people either compose a topic/reply on a word processor OR do so here but put it on their clipboard before clicking "Post Quick Reply" so as not to lose it if the server gets too hot.

Twice today I've lost fairly long posts so I'm composing them offline then if the server gets busy I can just recopy them in.

Old 18-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
It has been a "Sever too Busy" state for a couple weeks now hasn't it? Argh! (pirate vocal sounds)

I wish the Lynn and the staff much success in solving this glitchiness of our most beloved forum!

And yes save reply's to a document before reposting in case it takes several attempts to get a Reply through!
Old 21-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It has been a "Sever too Busy" state for a couple weeks now hasn't it? Argh! (pirate vocal sounds)

I wish the Lynn and the staff much success in solving this glitchiness of our most beloved forum!

And yes save reply's to a document before reposting in case it takes several attempts to get a Reply through!
I've noticed that it is now possible to use the back button of your browser and find what you typed still there.
The number of times I cannot access the forums (server busy) has increased though. I often get a white error page too now.
I also hope it's going to be sorted soon!
Old 21-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The number of times I cannot access the forums (server busy) has increased though. I often get a white error page too now.
I also hope it's going to be sorted soon!
As do I.

Now, it's like I am on for 5 minutes, get booted off for the next 20 minutes, on for 5 minutes, booted off for the next 20 until I'm like 'stuff this' and I go and do something else, only to come back a few hours later or the next day and it's just 'same stuff, different day'. So, I am wondering if maybe I could be informed of a date this will be repaired, so I can just go off for a while and do other things until the problem gets sorted. With appreciation and thanks.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator
Well I got that error a couple of times but haven't had it for a few days now. It's a nuisance when it happens I admit.

But have a thought for Lynn. The forum is actually going through some changes behind the scenes, and upgrades and new schedules are to be made so I hear. But Lynn, our Captain of the Ship is suffering a pretty tough concussion right now, and is not feeling too brilliant. She'll be okay but please be patient. It should be sorted very soon.
Old 22-09-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
Yikes, concussion! I can't even imagine trying to do web/hosting/forum back scenes stuff with a concussion.
Sending prayers for you Lynn and I got lots of patience! LOL
Old 22-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Master
I hope you feel better soon, Lynn and I'm very sorry to read that.

I too shall be more patient.
Old 22-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Master
Blessings to you Lynne for a speedy recovery.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 22-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Kioma

Indeed, take care Lynn.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Master
im getin it 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔