Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 17-12-2016, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks and blessings all.
We are all Standing Rock where ever we reside, And it is in unity that we will defeat this black snake. I am so grateful for the wisdom keepers and the faith keepers. I am so grateful for the many clergy members that have repudiated the doctrine of discovery. I am so grateful for the veterans who stood for the people. And last but not least I am grateful for you who share the word to the world and understand that we are water protectors and land defenders.

Thank you from my heart.

Old 31-01-2017, 04:14 AM
Experiencer
I've been slow on hearing the news that trump turned everything around and is trying to quickly move all the plans that were stopped, back into action. I feel ill hearing this. Evil, is what it is, truly. Something to guard all of our hearts and souls against this penetrating into any of ours and treat it for what it is. To get rid of it and rise up to a greater tomorrow, in the brilliance of light, power and strength.

Mni Wiconi
Old 08-03-2017, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

I heard that the protesters' camp has been cleared, but also there were threats to destroy the pipeline....What's going on up there? Even though this is in my own country, the lack of media coverage makes me feel like I'm too short to look over a wall....
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Administrator
The lack of media coverage is deliberate done by those in charge they don't want the world to really know what is going on there
Old 11-03-2017, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
The camp is torn down, the protesters have been scattered (and those that would not leave were arrested), and the pipeline should be through the area already. The work order was cleared, and expedited.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Company: Dakota Access Pipeline on Track, Despite 'Threats'
Quote:
The company building the Dakota Access pipeline says the project remains on track to start moving oil this week despite recent "coordinated physical attacks" along the line.
Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 09-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The lack of media coverage is deliberate done by those in charge they don't want the world to really know what is going on there
We had media coverage over here in Australia, but initially that was only through online protest type outlets, as we'd just survived our own local blockade with indigenous and non-indigenous people vs a mining company.

Insatiable mining companies...

I teetered from hope to despair watching how the Standing Rock Sioux were treated ... inhumane... abusive... appalling...

Horrific...

All I can do is pray (in my own way) that the Standing Rock People find their way back to a safe and healthy home.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Master

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standi...an_Reservation
Old 17-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Master
Money is temporary.

The earth... well she has a spirit?

This is not going to go unnoticed.

Our little blue planet so far from the sun... turns, indifferent or not.

People... as plastic fills the oceans, and so much more, we need to know who is in control.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Sacred is sacred and must be protected

We have been doing a poor job up to now.
Time for a change.
Good going protesters