Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Master
The Psychic Tarot - Obstacles & Challenges

Feel the fear and do it anyway. You may be facing something difficult but if you put your mind to it you can overcome it.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
Hello SpiritofZoe

Yes I have this deck, I absolutely love them, I also love cats lol I have 2 cats, all the cards do have cats on them. It is very well written, they did a wonderful Job on this deck, I get a warm feeling from them when I use them
Old 11-10-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hello SpiritofZoe

Yes I have this deck, I absolutely love them, I also love cats lol I have 2 cats, all the cards do have cats on them. It is very well written, they did a wonderful Job on this deck, I get a warm feeling from them when I use them

I too love your cards. They have a lovely feel about them. I'm going to google them and put them on my list.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Experiencer
Opps posted twice hehehe
Old 12-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
Hello Pandora

Originally Posted by Pandora
Quote:
Feel the fear and do it anyway. You may be facing something difficult but if you put your mind to it you can overcome it.
Yes yes I love it, feel the fear and do it anyways lol

You wont be disappointed with that purchase, they are wonderful.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hello Pandora

Originally Posted by Pandora
Yes yes I love it, feel the fear and do it anyways lol

You wont be disappointed with that purchase, they are wonderful.

Hahahaha! I actually ended up buying another cat deck when I was looking for the one you have. It's called "Cat'e Eye Tarot". The reviews were really good and it intrigued me that it was designed by a veterinarian. It was a toss up between the two, but the Cat's Eye one fascinated me too much, so the other one is on the "buy later" list. Doh!
Old 13-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Knower

Saturn ~ XXI - The World

Completion of Karmic issues is the theme for this card.
Spirit's message is that there will be a big or small cycle coming to a gradual closing today. You are guided to be really certain about what you really do 'want/manifest' in your life, as the universe constantly aligns the highest good for you to support you on your Soul's Ascension/Growth. Spend time to listen and reflect with guidance from Spirit, to see what the personalise message is for you. Autumun harvest is coming soon, and the energies will be ripe for harvesting.

Both venus and mars in Virgo and Sun, Mercury and Jupiter in Libra, is allowing for moments of introspection to view what are the underlying energies for your Soul's growth, Jupiter provides boost in expansion in connectedness and communication along with the 2 planets stationed there, it is great that Libra is a fixed sign, so it holds a wonderful safe place for us to explore without much toppling over from one side to another. Venus and Mars, along with Moon in Cancer, provides a look in what we are called to review in service to the Divine, the planets found in this alignment tends to have a nesting place for gestation where we are invited to review, and nurture what is being called to, especially to various levels of the Whole.

Last edited by Clover : 13-10-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally posted by Pandora
Hahahaha! I actually ended up buying another cat deck when I was looking for the one you have. It's called "Cat'e Eye Tarot". The reviews were really good and it intrigued me that it was designed by a veterinarian. It was a toss up between the two, but the Cat's Eye one fascinated me too much, so the other one is on the "buy later" list. Doh!

Hey Pandora that is awesome, I am hoping to see them on here, I cant wait, especially because they were made by a veterinarian, I have a feeling they will end up on my buy list as well lol
Old 13-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally posted by cosmicsacredheart

Saturn ~ XXI - The World

Completion of Karmic issues is the theme for this card. Spirit's message is that there will be a big or small cycle coming to a gradual closing today. You are guided to be really certain about what you really do 'want/manifest' in your life, as the universe constantly aligns the highest good for you to support you on your Soul's Ascension/Growth. Spend time to listen and reflect with guidance from Spirit, to see what the personalise message is for you. Autumun harvest is coming soon, and the energies will be ripe for harvesting. Both venus and mars in Virgo and Sun, Mercury and Jupiter in Libra, is allowing for moments of introspection to view what are the underlying energies for your Soul's growth, Jupiter provides boost in expansion in connectedness and communication along with the 2 planets stationed there, it is great that Libra is a fixed sign, so it holds a wonderful safe place for us to explore without much toppling over from one side to another. Venus and Mars, along with Moon in Cancer, provides a look in what we are called to review in service to the Divine, the planets found in this alignment tends to have a nesting place for gestation where we are invited to review, and nurture what is being called to, especially to various levels of the Whole.

Completion of Karmic issues is the theme for this card.
Spirit's message is that there will be a big or small cycle coming to a gradual closing today. You are guided to be really certain about what you really do 'want/manifest' in your life, as the universe constantly aligns the highest good for you to support you on your Soul's Ascension/Growth. Spend time to listen and reflect with guidance from Spirit, to see what the personalise message is for you. Autumun harvest is coming soon, and the energies will be ripe for harvesting.

Both venus and mars in Virgo and Sun, Mercury and Jupiter in Libra, is allowing for moments of introspection to view what are the underlying energies for your Soul's growth, Jupiter provides boost in expansion in connectedness and communication along with the 2 planets stationed there, it is great that Libra is a fixed sign, so it holds a wonderful safe place for us to explore without much toppling over from one side to another. Venus and Mars, along with Moon in Cancer, provides a look in what we are called to review in service to the Divine, the planets found in this alignment tends to have a nesting place for gestation where we are invited to review, and nurture what is being called to, especially to various levels of the Whole.

I really like the imagery on this card cosmicsacredheart, what a great message to go with it as well.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I want that deck! Inika always posts pics, looks awesome

Fantastic message, cosmicsacredheart, I love the astrology element very nice

Just a tip, for your picture to show, put the URL on this symbol and it will work.