Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-06-2014, 03:51 AM
Guide
My thought are with you at this difficult time.

WE all have our own thoughts and beliefs won what happens/might have happened but I'm quite happy to believe that your daughter might have piggy backed a temporary ride (even with out knowing about the orb) with turtle.

(There was similar incident reported by Paul McCartney just after John Lennon died.)

As I understand it those who have passed may have this ability to communicate with loved ones and I would take it as comfort here.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:17 PM
helenb

I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

Your story touched me - I had tears in my eyes while reading it.

It certainly sounds like your daughter is around and watching, sending you messages. She is beautiful for doing this and you are very lucky to have noticed it, as that is a wonderful gift of knowledge.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:06 AM
RNbyday

I lost my son 7 years ago. We have an image if a frog on his headstone since frogs reminded us of him (he always had a stuffed had a frog). About a month after we lost him, when we went to visit, there was a live frog sitting in his headstone. It stayed the entire time we were there, not scared off by the kids. I know it was my son.
My husband passed a few years ago, he comes as a Hawk. He always said if he was an animal it would be a Hawk. Now he gets to be when he wants to visit
Old 12-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Rocko

I would like to believe it was my daughter, your son and husband visiting us. It's given me great comfort to read the replies, you should also gather the same comfort.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:09 AM
Rocko

Thank you. Funny you should mention the words "She is Beautiful" This is from her obituary by F Scott Fitzgerald:

“She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul. She is beautiful.”
Old 19-07-2014, 02:33 AM
Master
I'm so sorry for your loss, Rocko. (((((Hugs)))))

My mom just died recently. My daughter had what I thought was a visit from her last night .I shared that on another post, coffee cup on the floor and fishing pole twisting. For me, I was with my mom sitting with her when she died. I had been there in the morning and in the afternoon and was fretting because I was late getting to her house that evening (I was bike riding and got a flat tire and had to walk my bike to the car, which was a couple miles and I was an hour away from her house as it was)...Dad said she was unresponsive but I got there and shook her and saidMOM really loud and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I knew she would die that night, just didn't think she'd go so fast. She talked a little bit to me then started to drift away from me. Anyway, after she died, I closed her eyes and was fixing her blankets and just sat with her and as I fixed her blankets as I had been doing all day while she was alive, a penny fell on her chest. I had always heard of things like that but it was just odd. Especially since I fixed her blankets 3 times prior that day and there were no pennies.

I don't believe in heaven or hell as I don't believe in religions, but I do believe there is an afterlife. My mom was raised catholic but she wasn't a practicing one. As she got so frail I looked at her once and all I could think of was that she reminded me of a frail baby bird with no feathers on its wings yet. For mother's day I wrote her a love letter and I told her about that day when I thought that and said "Just like that baby bird with no feathers on its wings, one day you will get your wings and fly" She cried when she read it. Well, three days ago I was mowing my lawn and there was this feather shimmering in the lawn. I drove up next to it and thought how I'd never seen a sliver/white feather like that before and that size. Instantly I thought of my mom and I brought it in the house and put it near the last picture she had taken of herself when she found out she had cancer. It was the same color as her hair. All I could think was that she was letting me know she, indeed, got her wings. :-)

A couple other times I felt someone caress the back of my head. I felt my hair being moved too. My daughter often felt that when her boyfriend died.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Rocko

Beautiful story Sarian. The penny falling on her chest is incredible.

It's been almost 7 weeks since my daughter passed, I'm just now beginning to dream of her. Not sure why it's taken so long, but last night I dreamed she was coming in the front door but just as I was going to see her face I woke up. Can't wait to go to sleep tonight!