Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Guide

There might be some lingering 3d perspectives you have? i dont know. but what ive learned is that separation is really meant for both to do healing work without the other present to be a distraction. yes its weird in a way. But if you realize that it would be almost avoided by being together and just triggering eachother over and over. Its when it is not done that keeps leading to these separations... oh gee look at the time 11:11 here this moment i am typing this.

So yea.. I think you are both aware now that both have been feeling triggered and that is what leads to the hurting? Its just best to iron out those issues now. Wont be around to deal with later.

I have never mentioned it on the forum before but reunion does actually happen.. it did for me but i still wasnt aware of twin flames. i felt that pain accutely but didnt do any serious self work. And honestly both of us being triggered often we just blamed eachother for those feelings.so yeh separation happened again. dont think theres any change for that again in this lifetime but who knows. I did beat the constant pain and wanting her to come back this time though. took awhile though and because i got caught up in the whirlwind of realization of twin flames in the middle of painful separation.. thats worse then knowing beforehand in my opinion.

I may be wrong but that thread you made of the seperation happening.. i do think that there are some vauleable insights of what you said in there for you to do more self work on. Only you know that for sure though but atleast relook at them and be honest with yourself and if they are.. do that work It is very true that 3rd parties are one of the most effective ways of bringing up those wounds not previously known. But i will say it seems to be very.. rough,abrupt and in your face all at once.

And lastly i apologize to you and im sorry for my recent behaviors. I admit that my ways of trying to get others to be more aware of their unconscious actions arent great but somewhere along the line i just sound accusing. Heart is in the right place but the "translator" doesnt work so good.. yet. i am working on this to get better.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
Thank you, ForgedinFire, I really appreciate your words and am glad to read that last paragraph, and that your heart is in the right place! It does feel that way, so thank you!
I will look at that thread, although right now I cannot remember it, haha, but my brain is not functioning at its normal capacity. It's as if only now it sinks in that it is over, and gosh, is that hard to deal with!
As for issues, I know for him it's to do with pain cause by his ex wife and fear of commitment. For me it's more to do with my fear of abandonment. So in that sense I guess we triggered each other without being consciously aware of it. Maybe there's deeper issues at play too, not sure (yet).
All I know I am at the brink of transformation. I want to get out of my benefit situation and I want to move out of this area. Those feelings have been growing for some time, I had hoped it would pan out that way if we'd move in together at some point. Apparently I have to do it on my own. When he told me it was over last week, those feelings sky-rocketed at the speed of light. So I'm currently looking into a study that hopefully can get me a job I can do (I got a neck injury, so am limited at what I can do).
Oddly enough this new woman has done a healing on him that cleared serious blockages and I asked him what method it was. I feel that it can help me with my neck. I got the injury due to 2 serious accidents, but I am almost 100% certain it has to do with past life trauma and other blockages. Maybe if I can get that cleared, I am rid of it or suffer less from it.
So in a way good things may be coming out of it all. It would have been a helluva lot nicer though if this progress could've happened without splitting.

11:11 as you were typing, how typical, haha.
I will get there, eventually. Doing better than ever before after breaking up. I used to be one heap of misery, bawling my eyes out non-stop. It's not like that this time, I have gotten stronger. But the pain is deep.

Thank you for your support and care!

Old 25-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Knower
Today is a huge day for myself and my Twin, and another Twin Flame relationship I'm aware of. Much energy and good vibes are sent your way. I have immense amounts to spare.

Such peace for you in my heart and soul. It's certain the cosmos has your back.
Old 25-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Suspended
Master
How I dealt with the pain.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&#post1505849
Old 25-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Just weird that we now are both hurting, going to miss each other, love each other, both feel this connection, yet aren't together anymore.
And odd to part saying "I love you"...

isin't it weird!! always perplexed me too. it is how it is. and been that way for years. pushing for anything more from the 'felt' connection never did any wonders either. surrendering to the unknown is a must.
Old 25-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Suspended
Master
You're not really separated. Part of his spirit is with you all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y61C78WD7F8
Old 25-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
Today is a huge day for myself and my Twin, and another Twin Flame relationship I'm aware of. Much energy and good vibes are sent your way. I have immense amounts to spare.

Such peace for you in my heart and soul. It's certain the cosmos has your back.
Thank you, LunaBlue.
I think I can do with good energies and vibes now, hihi.
I had hoped I'd feel up to going out tonight, my fave band playing in a pub. But I decided against it after all. Just not really in the mood, and even though I've never been to that pub with him, we often talked about it and about going there together. He also plays in a band, so however odd it is, it would only remind me of him to go. So better to stay home. Watch a movie or series.
I do feel horribly lonely... Maybe in that sense I should've gone out, but I think other ppl would only have irritated me. Mixed feelings...
I seriously don't like this heartache stuff...
Old 25-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
You're not really separated. Part of his spirit is with you all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y61C78WD7F8
Thank you!
Old 26-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, LunaBlue.
I think I can do with good energies and vibes now, hihi.
I had hoped I'd feel up to going out tonight, my fave band playing in a pub. But I decided against it after all. Just not really in the mood, and even though I've never been to that pub with him, we often talked about it and about going there together. He also plays in a band, so however odd it is, it would only remind me of him to go. So better to stay home. Watch a movie or series.
I do feel horribly lonely... Maybe in that sense I should've gone out, but I think other ppl would only have irritated me. Mixed feelings...
I seriously don't like this heartache stuff...

Aldous said it first . It bears complete repetition over and over like a mantra. TWIN FLAMES ARE NEVER SEPARATED. The bond may not be acknowledged, they may not be together and apart. But Twin Flame can never be severed.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
good luck, sending energy.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3