Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-08-2015, 02:08 AM
Pathfinder
Tantric sex and long distance relationships

I was wondering if it is possible to have a tantric moment with someone who is far away from you, Even if you can't see them? I've heard of being able to reach people through the astral plain, but is exchanging energy though sex possible?
Old 09-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Suspended
You managed to pick the worst possible combination of non-usable rumba... What could go wrong?!
Old 09-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsoul
You managed to pick the worst possible combination of non-usable rumba... What could go wrong?!

That's the way, take all the risks you can, even if you fail. lol
Old 09-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinmaster
I was wondering if it is possible to have a tantric moment with someone who is far away from you, Even if you can't see them? I've heard of being able to reach people through the astral plain, but is exchanging energy though sex possible?

Yes. Very common discussion on this forum. You can find information about this in energy section or Twin Flame/Soul mate area. Hopefully, some members can come in and give you more of a discussion in your thread.

From what I read, it's a good idea to ask for permissions before engaging in sexual energy exchanges.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:57 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Yes. Very common discussion on this forum. You can find information about this in energy section or Twin Flame/Soul mate area. Hopefully, some members can come in and give you more of a discussion in your thread.

From what I read, it's a good idea to ask for permissions before engaging in sexual energy exchanges.

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks.

I'll keep that in mind. It's pretty tough sharing intimacy in long distance relationships, just looking for a workaround.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Master
Yes, it is possible, but it requires both parties to be subtle energy aware and to connect and be able to feel the other person in their energetic field.

If you and your loved one are both meditators and able to feel subtle energies it shouldn't be too hard of an evolution to set a time and date and drop into a meditation state and move your awareness to each other.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinmaster
It takes sexual energy to do this. But you're male (I guess) so you know how to use it.

The image can be the gateway.

Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It takes sexual energy to do this. But you're male (I guess) so you know how to use it.

The image can be the gateway.

What does him being a male have to do with this?
Old 09-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
What does him being a male have to do with this?
He has it to create a huge amount of sexual energy that can be built up, for instance, to discharge across the astral. When it comes to sexual magic, which is what this is, the male is known to be able to generate the energy more easily. I can't elaborate too much further lest my response is deleted. It would be easier were this topic to be in the sexuality/spirituality section.

I'm not claiming sex is better, easier or more powerful for male or female but the word tantric came into the o/p and, as usual with sex, the physical action has to be initiated by the male in hetero relationships. Tantric, because the energy has to manifest in the form it can be used. Otherwise nothing happens. Same on the astral. The male is the wand, the female is the cup.

Old 10-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm still confused.

But i respect your opinion.