Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Administrator
Past Lives Whom have I Been ?

First life on Earth on the place that we call home……

I go to 300 BC but not in human form. I was a “Rodent” like creature. In a regression I was asked to look at me feet and see what I had on them to find I had claws, when asked to view cloths or body coverings. I found that I had Black and course fur. I too had a long tail.
I was out on a hunt to find food for me young….and I was dinner for something bigger than I. Me young passed.

Another life takes me to the 1400’s and a castle in Scotland. Where in a rare event I was not one but two people in the one lifetime. I was a Witch to the King and his number one Son his Knight. In this life I had a forbidden LOVe. Great passions fill this life and I have met someone that was with me in that life, in this lifetime…..BUT not the LOVer I once had. The I one that held “our” secret LOVe and kept us both from certain death.

I have been a Shaman many time over, a healer, reader of the cards, native, and Viking. I came forth on a great Viking ship to a new untamed land. In one life I was shipwrecked and the very cases that held me Guides also provided me with safe passage to land. There they fed me til rescue came.

I have been a Madam and owner of a Cat House in the Wild West. I have met a spirit that was once me client and two me girls. (Thus in this life one job I had was clearing incoming adult content film and magazines and other assorted items via Customs. ) SO nothing there in that bothers me to talk on. THOUGH I am so one to mate for life. One mate only.

I have met a sister I had in England he is male in this life. He lives but 10 minutes from the house we both lived in. We never married and died very old. The house history shows this to be true….as there were two spinster ladies there. Whom passed I in the time frame recalled.

I have met another sister I had in a native life. Her mate was mute and a healer.

I have met a past life LOVer and in that it is odd that the passions with us still burn but neither has the attractions for the other where it would ever be acted upon. In one life it was forbidden LOVe and we had to hide, the other life we had three kids and were part of a group of settlers taming a new frontier. Something in this life he so and resound with as he lives very much on the raw land and I am repulsed by the thought as I live very much the city.

I was in Ancient Rome in the times of the Gladiator’s and Executioner’s . I was in that time an Executioner, he came to me in a deep meditation. He came face to face and eye to eye with me and sent “I was once ye” at first I was a bit startled but I embraced that was a different time and place and I simply had a job to do.

I was in Egypt at the time the pyramids were built. I worked on one that is yet to be found and while I did not have a role in the design in it I was in charge of 1000’s of men. This pyramid I be not sure if it was finished or abandoned. It too is not straight its an early one might well be the first one tried. We see them and go WOW but we do not see the deaths that were there in their construction or the rope burns and blisters and infections many suffered. The one’s crushed by the weight of a falling stone. We see the final wonder of the World. I feel for the losses.

I was a dark Witch many a time over and that power is still burning in me. I have with me as a Guide a Black Witch she serves me well as she keeps me in line and balance. I feel that draw at times to go into that place in time but I know well I did for a time and the lessons learned almost took me from life. It is there it is a POWER but it is one in check .

I too go to a place from Earth. I call it “The Core” it feels of home. It is a place I travel to in Astral and one I know I will again go HOME to. I have met other’s that feel this place and go there as well or come forth from there. Much about it does not come home with one from an Astral journey as it be knowledge that is not for me to know of.

That is some......

Lynn
Old 17-08-2011, 04:27 AM
tragblack

I wish I knew more about my past lives. I have only small hints... if they are that.
Old 17-08-2011, 04:37 AM
nightowl

Wow Lynn, that's a lot to remember...so many lives.

It almost sounds as though you've retained a few characteristic that you had in other lives. Do you find that this kind of thing is carried over. From what I am learning I am finding I possess many of the same abilities, characteristics and personality traits with in each lifetime. Greensalde had also found this to be true for him as well...

Silvergirl,

Yeah we know you as the sweet lady who loves the ocean...back now we know there was another, maybe wilder Silvergirl...

nightowl
Old 17-08-2011, 04:49 AM
Master
Holy crow, this thread just keeps getting more and more interesting!

...what? Am I tooo goody goody, lol! don't answer that~*

Old 17-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Wow Lynn, that's a lot to remember...so many lives.

It almost sounds as though you've retained a few characteristic that you had in other lives. Do you find that this kind of thing is carried over. From what I am learning I am finding I possess many of the same abilities, characteristics and personality traits with in each lifetime. Greensalde had also found this to be true for him as well...

I was blessed to do a Past Life Regression workshop..... in that we explored three lives and that opened the DOOR for me to be able to move into them. In Meditaitons I find that I get information too at times. I have had Spirits come to me and go I was once ye.....

I do feel that what we were in past lives does have some bearing on whom we are in this life. That idea of a Soul Family that we belong to. There is much that I know in this life that most have to study in and I just have it with me, so there must be a connection on some level to the past.....or how else would I have the knowlge with me.

I just rently learned that I share a past life with one that was me Sister in that life we too were in a differnt life....where we both fell to our deaths. He by accident and me by the sorrow over his loss and takeing me life. Why there is such an understanding with us and that we feel things the other is dealing with. In this life there is NO desire to be " in LOVe" but the frienship is a deep one.

We I feel re meet people from our past lives too at times to help them along thier path or them us on our path, or at times to just catch up some on what is new.

Lynn

nightowl

I do caution one's that want to look into Past Lives be ready for it not all to be LOVe and Light there at times are not ready for what we find.....and that can be unsettling. Be ready for the emotions that might well come up as well. Remember always that was the PAST and that is the place it stays.....
Old 17-08-2011, 04:54 AM
nightowl

Hey tragblack,

I know what you mean, but that's how I started, I just followed the snipits and things started to connect and make sense...give it time you will see it unfold, then you can share it with us. Share what you know you might be connected to someone here. I have found connections already.

Silvergirl,

Heheee...luv ya lady, or should I say Wisegal Hey maybe what you see on the ocean is you with your mafia family on your yacht! hehee...

nightowl
Old 17-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Master
Ooooh nooooo~ I need a smiley of Mr. Bill!

A yacht ~ that'll be the day...;o> Actually I think I was a loner, probably some idiot at the wrong place at the wrong time, heehee.

Old 17-08-2011, 05:17 AM
nightowl

Hey Lynn, thanks for sharing this.

Quote:
I do caution one's that want to look into Past Lives be ready for it not all to be LOVe and Light there at times are not ready for what we find.....and that can be unsettling. Be ready for the emotions that might well come up as well. Remember always that was the PAST and that is the place it stays.....

nightowl
Old 17-08-2011, 06:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Thank you Greenslade.

I took a peek and raven has started calling to me. Lol I think it will fascinate me more than expected. I am very familiar with roleplay gaming, so I doubt the disorganization will confuse me much. Lol writing is a longtime hobby, to me stories are as much about the writer ( may be more so) than the reader or dream itself.

Docha is actually a charecter I created from such a game. Lol come to find it simply means daughter in russia. Perhaps another lead?

Is it ok to sign up for the forums to just read? Perhaps I would like to join in ebentually, but would love to look around a bit. I don't wish to intrude though, if its meant for only participants.

Very cool though. An unexpected surprise.
Interesting that something in there captured you. It went flat for a while, the initial momentum got sucked out of it somehow. Life got in the way, unfortunately. A couple of us have been thinking of restarting but...... By all means have a look through the forum, there isn't much going on other than general chit-chat.

Writing in the Queste got interesting, maybe it's similar to your writing. Imagination led the way and took away the need for facts, pretty soon you'd think 'whoa, where did that come from?' Perhaps Spirit sneaked in while your guard was down lol, so perhaps daughter from Russia has more significance? By the way, who/what is raven?
Old 17-08-2011, 08:36 PM
nightowl

I do find as I progress in this search that there are connections to things now to those things that have been. Little nuances that maybe only the individual can decode, but they are there. I even find what I like to call an energy imprints on places and things that reach deep into my being, touching things of the past. How about the rest of you are you finding this as well?

nightowl