Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-05-2014, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Telepathy is instinct

I know it might sound like I'm jumping to conclusions, But I have been testing myself with ESP an notice that when I followed my gut feeling, I was right. When you think about it, it makes complete sense. the answer was in front of mankind's eyes all along. Can any telepaths PLEASE confirm this for me? Is this how you do it?
Old 15-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Master

Well, to me instinct is different from telepathy. Instinct is doing something without having any knowledge of, or being taught how to do, what it is you're doing. Whereas telepathy is the transmission of thoughts and ideas to someone via the mind.
Old 15-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Experiencer
Instinct/intuition for me is contact with "higher" (of whatever nature that is)

The main issue I have is recognising it. All too often I drown it in thinking.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
telepathy is the transmission of thoughts and ideas to someone via the mind.

What Jenny said.

I can't speak for ESP,but telepathy involves exchanging and transmitting thoughts/ideas. In certain cases, permission is needed.
Old 17-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding and experience with telepathy is that its a shared experience. Intuition is closer to that than mind reading.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Telepathy is the transmission of thoughts and ideas to someone via the mind.

Jenny provided you what telepathy is.

Ben said: "When I followed my gut feeling, I was right". This is intuition which is a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.

ESP or extra sensory perception is just that extra sensory. In the 3rd dimensional world in which we live we use the five senses: sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. When someone has perfectly functioning chakras they are likely to be able to use the "higher senses", namely clairvoyance (sight), clairaudience (sound), clarisentience, and the inner sense of taste and inner sense of smell
Old 18-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben jacques
I know it might sound like I'm jumping to conclusions, But I have been testing myself with ESP an notice that when I followed my gut feeling, I was right. When you think about it, it makes complete sense. the answer was in front of mankind's eyes all along. Can any telepaths PLEASE confirm this for me? Is this how you do it?

i think i know what you mean, you just know what another is thinking, it seems instinctual.
Old 27-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Saragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

My understanding and experience with telepathy is that its a shared experience. Intuition is closer to that than mind reading.

John

Yes. To me, intuition helps me to follow the lead of whatever information I've received via telepathy, and/or trusting my own 'inner voice,' to believe in what I'm seeing/hearing, via synchronicity. I don't have the ability to send or receive messages with anyone; only close soul connections. In my closest soul connections, I've had actual exchanges, feeling much like normal 'conversations,' and they've confirmed that they've received some of the information I've shared with them.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Belongstolove

Telepathy

Love your question! is telepathy and instinct. I would ask you, who is it that you are communicating with? It comes second nature to me, and it is perfectly normal. If you are getting contacted, or receiving messages, it is really quite simply happening

The most important part I feel, is the message, and letting that grow louder and louder into your awareness if it a message of the heart.

We are all waking up, isn't it fun?