Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-03-2012, 08:49 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
The good news is this is like any other endurance sport. The more time you spending doing it the easier it gets. lol

You mean, practice makes perfect? lol
Old 01-03-2012, 08:52 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
It gets worse for me too in the evening...I don't know whether it has anything to do with their being less environmental noise so I notice it more or it's more intense because the atmosphere is thinner so 'radio waves' travel faster??? lol!
don't think it has anything to do with lying down SS

We all pick up each others energy fields even if we dont' realize it. As you get further away form other people the background "noise" dies down. Picture it like waves smashing into each other. When you're truly alone its just a signle wave, and you wonder why people like to be all alone in the middle of no where. It's like the wave of dropping a single pebble into a calm pond. A pure wave with no distubances.

People meditate to try and reach this state. This is why its so much easier to reach that state when its quiet and you're completely alone.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:54 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
You mean, practice makes perfect? lol

At this point I feel like mother nature trying to make rain. Been there done that.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:57 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
LOL SS!!!
Here's a list I came across today of the 21 signs of spiritual awakening...
http://www.tranquilwaters.uk.com/21signs.html
take note of #5...I've seen it mentioned before in other articles on spiritual awakening so we may be onto something here :)))
apart from #5 I have or am experiencing most of them :O

ROFL.....notice how many of those are similar to someone that would be deemed "crazy". Makes you think.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I was avoiding your thread! But I'll answer. These are just random thoughts -- I really don't know.

Thought #1: we are addicted to the rollercoaster. When it's taken away from us, we feel "empty." Because we don't have the highs and the lows of our attachment. Suggested reading which covers this most excellently:

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Love-Medit.../dp/038524939X

Thought #2: Your shared higher self is deliberately blocking the connection, to protect you right now. Say a blessing for it. It *is* a blessing! If he is making an honest attempt to work on his marriage, do you really want the connection to be open? Do you really want to feel him making love to his wife, etc? And vice versa... he cannot make an honest attempt to address his marriage relationship if you are constantly in his head.

Thought # 3: I go through this periodically. I can tell you that it always passes. I view it as more of a much-needed respite. I remind myself that I need time to assimilate, rest, heal, strengthen. You have been doing A LOT!!! If you are feeling "blah" about spiritual pursuits, it's probably like exercise... you've worked your spiritual muscle to exhaustion. You need time to chill out, focus on other non-spiritual things, nap, eat... re-energize... time for the muscle which has been challenged to exhaustion to now respond and grow larger and fitter!

Try spending the weekend doing something that has absolutely nothing to do with spirituality.

Lol am I really so terribly needy that even my spiritual friends are avoiding me??? I thank you for your reply - often what you speak is what I know and would advise another but u have a way of giving me a reality slap and I love it lol xxxx
Old 01-03-2012, 09:11 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
LOL SS!!!
Here's a list I came across today of the 21 signs of spiritual awakening...
http://www.tranquilwaters.uk.com/21signs.html
take note of #5...I've seen it mentioned before in other articles on spiritual awakening so we may be onto something here :)))
apart from #5 I have or am experiencing most of them :O

I have read this spiritual awakening list before, it is very interesting, though some I would chalk up to just normal things in my life as I get older, I guess, I don't know. But it's ironic with the ringing noises, (could be age-related too but I don't consider myself that old, unless you think middle is old) and also what jumped out at me was the interest in crystals. I just recently purchased some carnelian crystal/gemstones to boost energy. How weird!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:19 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
I have read this spiritual awakening list before, it is very interesting, though some I would chalk up to just normal things in my life as I get older, I guess, I don't know. But it's ironic with the ringing noises, (could be age-related too but I don't consider myself that old, unless you think middle is old) and also what jumped out at me was the interest in crystals. I just recently purchased some carnelian crystal/gemstones to boost energy. How weird!
OMG and LOL I just ordered a book on crystals!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:28 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
OMG and LOL I just ordered a book on crystals!!!

Now that really is freaky!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:23 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
lol, I don't think its you working your spiritual muscles to exhaustion as much as your brain trying to make sense of it all even if thats happening on a subconsious level. Just like if you were studying for finals or some other mentally taxing activity for a long duration, you get burnt out. Now compare what we are going through, lol....Our brain is not only trying to solve our dilema while we're awake but most likely while we're asleep as well.

Yes, mental activity/fitness can be the same. We know muscle fitness (weight lifting, etc) works this way -- so why wouldn't spiritual fitness also be similar?

Just seems to make sense to me, but I love analogies.

Quote:
I just got back from vegas with my wife. The fun was enough to temporarily block out my reality and my connection died down to a low roar. Came back and started dreaming about here again. The good news is this is like any other endurance sport. The more time you spending doing it the easier it gets. lol

Interesting. When I relax and focus on enjoying my DH, just going with the here & now, being in the moment, etc, etc... TF shows up more loud and more pestering than ever. It should be an incentive, no? Except the pestering is distracting ... um, not in mood to explain too much in public forum.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:30 AM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
We all pick up each others energy fields even if we dont' realize it. As you get further away form other people the background "noise" dies down. Picture it like waves smashing into each other. When you're truly alone its just a signle wave, and you wonder why people like to be all alone in the middle of no where. It's like the wave of dropping a single pebble into a calm pond. A pure wave with no distubances.

People meditate to try and reach this state. This is why its so much easier to reach that state when its quiet and you're completely alone.

Okay now you're making me feel like an anomaly... lol.. which is fine... but really, is it just me? Because it's so much easier to "reach" him when I'm *not* alone ... yes, I can do that. I'm just saying... add people to the mix, or be outside in nature, completely absorbed in the moment, the visual/sensual/tactile experience of here/now... and zoom.. there he is... which as I said in previous post is distracting... I connect with the moment; I am fully engaged in the BE... the pond isn't still at all it has lots of waves and action going on.........and ... there he is...