Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Guide
contact through phone

This may sound strange and could be just a messed up phone. 2 days before this happened i have felt someone around me, i am pretty sure its male could be a guide i dont know.

My phone is only 3 months old has caused no problems till the other day, i was on my laptop my fone was sitting right next to me i had sent a msg so the msgs was still open and the keypad up on the screen and msg box was empty. I saw something to my left side out the corner of my eye i looked round as usual nothing but then my fone started to type letters it repeated 2 initials over and over then 4 different words i lifted it tried pressing some buttons didnt work and what was written wouldnt delete so i sat it back down and my keypad wen u hit a button it goes blue and it kept doing this but no letters were coming up and what was written still there so i put my hand over the phone without touching it and i said outloud will you stop it i moved my hand and what was on it before was gone and replaced with only this `hillbilly` now this i thought was aimed at me maybe i had annoyed it, i was scared really scared. I was able to call my ex to c when he would b home luckily he was outside, i put the fone down the msgs was still up and hillbilly still on it so i sat it face down. I explained to my ex wot happened he picked up my fone and showed me it and it was back to what was written at first but with 2 added words. Some of it made sense regarding someone the rest at the time did not. That night i asked a medium on fb if spirits can contact you this way i told her what was written i told nothing else she replied saying the initials do mean something and i am afraid of everything thats opening up to me, there is nothing negative but ur guides want to communicate with you. This was 2 days ago and all words that was on phone do make sense regarding a certain person, idk if its a warning or something else, but earlier that day i was thinking about him and wondering what to make of it, long story short i have known this person for 20yr he always asked me out i always said no, i would bump into him every few yrs. Some random person msg me on fb i dont knoe him from adam but we had 1 mutal friend and it was my friend, i was a bit suprised anyway i spoke to the guy and a few hrs later his account was deactivated which prompted me to msg my friend to find out if he did infact know this person he said yes he did was on his friend list til yesterday, so this once again led to him asking me out so this time i said yes. This was 3 wks ago he asked me and we have not been out yet but he has connected with me thru telepathy, long story.

I had a heart chakra opening a month ago a few daye after it i had sore neck and migranes, the past 4 days i have been having crown chakra sensations and a fluttery like feeling at brow chakra and my hearing has greatly increased.

Is there anything i can do to find out what its about? I have felt spirits before but never been scared but i was this time.