Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Seeker

Message from Archangel Raphael

I was doing a healing meditation with Archangel Raphael. At the end of the guided meditation I am to ask Archangel for a message. I first see a white silk sash the kind that priests wear around their necks, then a blue and gold flame and then a yellow rose. Can anyone help interpret these visions for me please ?
Old 19-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

That is some beautiful symbolism. White represents purity. The sash either an ordination or a blessing of purity. Blue for courage. Gold represents peace and ministration from the higher realms. The yellow rose as the blossoming of divine wisdom.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
That is some beautiful symbolism. White represents purity. The sash either an ordination or a blessing of purity. Blue for courage. Gold represents peace and ministration from the higher realms. The yellow rose as the blossoming of divine wisdom.

Wow !! Thats beautiful indeed. I feel so blessed. I was so confused because I couldn't understand what they meant and wondered what the message was.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Master
Precious - also think about what these colours and symbols mean to you, because messages are very personal and they mean different things to different people. That being said here is my take on your message.

White can also denote a new beginning, the start of something new for you. A frest start. Alternatively it could be an ending as all beginnings are endings.

Blue links to healing, although I am wondering if you saw the violet flame here as it often gets linked and comes up with gold. If this is the violet flame, it is symbolic of your spiritual journey, it is also an acknowlegement and a gift, because once we have the violet flame we are upscaled in a sense.

The yellow rose is a funny one - I tend to see the colour yellow as when someone has done all they can to help you and their time with you is done. If this is the case, maybe the message from Rapheal is that you no longer have to work on this energy as the energy of Rapheal resides within you, as the violet and gold flame.
Old 20-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Precious - also think about what these colours and symbols mean to you, because messages are very personal and they mean different things to different people. That being said here is my take on your message.

White can also denote a new beginning, the start of something new for you. A frest start. Alternatively it could be an ending as all beginnings are endings.

Blue links to healing, although I am wondering if you saw the violet flame here as it often gets linked and comes up with gold. If this is the violet flame, it is symbolic of your spiritual journey, it is also an acknowlegement and a gift, because once we have the violet flame we are upscaled in a sense.

The yellow rose is a funny one - I tend to see the colour yellow as when someone has done all they can to help you and their time with you is done. If this is the case, maybe the message from Rapheal is that you no longer have to work on this energy as the energy of Rapheal resides within you, as the violet and gold flame.

Hi Akira,

The sash and yellow rose held no meaning for me. The flame however, reminded me of my twin flame journey.
Old 20-05-2019, 07:05 AM
Lorelyen

Yellow is of course Raphael's colour in Hermetics. A blue frame could be a sign that you're wishing for or happy with being calm, peaceful, the gold frame that you hold it dear or find optimism in sunlight/health. The rose is Venusian perhaps yellow because it refers back to Raphael who, in hermetic practices represents air.

How did you interpret the "message"? Did it relate to why you were meditating?
Old 20-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yellow is of course Raphael's colour in Hermetics. A blue frame could be a sign that you're wishing for or happy with being calm, peaceful, the gold frame that you hold it dear or find optimism in sunlight/health. The rose is Venusian perhaps yellow because it refers back to Raphael who, in hermetic practices represents air.

How did you interpret the "message"? Did it relate to why you were meditating?

I was meditating and seeking help for my daughter's emotional and mental health.She's a teenager struggling with mental health issues. I was not able to connect the message with the intent of my meditation.