Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I am waiting for you in the physical, when the time is right. I know you so well in the Spiritual.................AWESOME!

In the mean time, I'm living my life to the fullest, savoring every moment like the fine wine it is! LOVE my life!
Old 10-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Dearest Love, I almost forgot. Each morning and evening a tear rolls from my eye unsolicited, I focus on you and feel your sadness, it's OK. God's love, and the Universe has it under control. What is to be, cannot be stopped.

Miss you too!
Old 10-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Suspended
Guide
Sometimes it is too late

I wont be here for you to walk on anymore

I'm choosing to walk away
Old 10-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Guide

I'll keep loving you, showing compassion for your situation, offer you my help,show my caring for you. It's all there for you to receive but you must come to accept it in your own way.

It's ok to feel vulnerable, to be afraid of your situation, anyone would be.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Master

(shyly) I wasn't pouting. Promise! (pout pout)

I just didn't have much to say...

welllllll anyway I can't remember if I told you I was so very jealous of you. Everything seems to come so easy for you, but for me everything has been a constant struggle... I sort of ok with it now though grumble grumble.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:25 AM
Master

i liked what you said about normalcy.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:59 PM
Master
Did you see us reach for the stars and put them back..?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
I love you. You are enough. I am enough. Let yourself breathe. Let yourself feel my love. I do love you.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Master

now i'm pouting. sob. it is bad enough I'm stuck with all sorts of junk being thrown at me all the time, and everyone just takes it as normal life and how horrible it would be to take the fact I'm sitting here in a great deal of pain seriously.... then when I make a mistake and try to reflect it back you are always there to tell me what an awful person I am.

I don't like youi.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account
I can relate to what you expressed earlier Sister Moon
I've completed another template clearing myself... At first I thought it was just personal but then spirit said "good work, you've collapsed another template by doing the inner work.
Never underestimate the effect your healing work has in the broader world".
I always forget how multi-dimensional a souls journey is... Often it seems so personal.

I feel a celebration might be in order
Closed Thread