Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Seeker

yeah Levi321! I really had great time there and enjoyed myself there so much.
I am sure that trying stuff like this will be something like this really great for me. I will have fun to being there again for sure.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Golden Buddha is a temple of Thailand. Which is filled with Gold statue. I have explored this place personally and my experience was great in this place. I am going to share with you some images of this place.

Last edited by Sad1403 : 02-05-2016 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Sad1403, We can't see your shared images but I am sure you have shared wonderful and beautiful Photos of it. I think this community has not allowed to share images. I will try to see them on the internet.
Thanks for it Buddy
Old 05-05-2016, 06:00 AM
Seeker

Well, Levi, You are right, I am also unable to see the shared images of the Sad which is a little disappointing. I have a plan to see the pics of the Golden Buddha on Google because where we can get many information about it and the interesting views too.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I feel bad to shared that my shared images are shown and you have not seen my shared images. Yeah, You are right this community are not allows not to share images. Yeah, you see these place images on internet. I am sure you must like these images and go there soon.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Golden Buddha is a nice place in Thailand. Which is filled with gold temples. I can;'t share the images of this place. Because in this forum members are not allow to share images. So therefore, You can;t see the images of this place. I suggest you explore this place personally.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:45 AM
Pathfinder

Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is a really nice attraction of Thailand and it is famous for Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Road's attraction. I want to go there soon for having fun than exploring point of view. I hope so my uncle will explore it in his Thailand tour in this month's last day. What's your idea about this attraction?
Old 10-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

tomami, I think you say right. The Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is a nice attraction of Thailand. I have no idea about it but I want to know about its detail. I also want to see images of it. If you can do it? then reply me soon. I am waiting for your reply.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Going to share with you some images of Golden Buddha.
http://https://encrypted-tbn2.gstati...vHnuEO42JUMtq5
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...IGvKhruLPqYMfD
http://https://encrypted-tbn1.gstati...CtxgbLoQ2-_5yg
Old 16-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

Sad1403! Wow, you have shared here really beautiful images of this destoiantion. I like it and I want to go there with my mom for exploring this destination. I want to know that whats your personal experience of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Can ypou like to share with me about you rpersonal experince of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep?