Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 24-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Wow, wGuys, I must say all of you have shared really great information about things. I am happy that I am part of this community. I will learn many kinds of things here. I hope I will see many kinds of things which give me more detail about the world. Good Job and Keep it up.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Master
If ghosts are astral time travellers, what happens to the souls of people after they die?

This one is a huge issue for me right now...because yeah, ghosts are pretty much astral time travellers and I know this now.
Old 30-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Experiencer

Interesting:)))
Old 01-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator
Haha! They very well could be. I have thought of that whenever I have been out of body. I have even thought of the possibility of myself being a 'ghost' who had the capability to even haunt myself! LOL
When out of body I have met others (in a denser dimension) who seemed very afraid to see me and dashed away. Looked up at a starry sky in May and saw a winter constellation, and instead of a furnished room, saw bare boards, an empty room -(RTZ 'distortions'... or time travel??)
What is 'time' anyway? Anything we create has the capability of manifesting outside of our concept of space/time, or making echoes which do.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
If ghosts are astral time travellers, what happens to the souls of people after they die?

This one is a huge issue for me right now...because yeah, ghosts are pretty much astral time travellers and I know this now.

Necromancer, there are all sorts of facets of experience, that's the beauty of it....or the scary bit (?)
But from what I gather, from my own experience with dear loved ones, when we pass, we are inclined to go to where our core consciousness resides. Where we feel deepest. Where we love most.
It's going to be a different experience from all the many things we wonder about here, and different from the 'denser' Astral worlds we often discover when out of body experimenting etc.

But of course, the option to be an Astral wandering time traveller is available, if that's where a person's deepest Heart is at....
Old 03-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator
I had a "I might seem like a ghost" thing a few days ago.
I got out of body, and was just getting my bearings when I looked out of my window (probably shouldn't have stopped to do that but never mind.)

Outside, below on the lane just below my window, were a couple, a man and a woman. I heard the man say "Hey....I think I just saw someone in there."
The woman said "Where?" and looked up at my room, where he was pointing, "I didn't.". But the man said he did. They both seemed like ordinary normal regular people just viewing the house or something.
I thought "Uh-oh, they've seen me." I backed away from the window.
Then the woman came in my house!
I was shocked. She just came through the front door and straight upstairs, walking though my bedroom! She seemed very ordinary and pleasant but had NO idea I was there. She walked straight past me without looking, as the man came upstairs behind her and said, "In this room. That's where I saw someone." And she said "Where? I don't see anyone."
I just sat down on the bed and said "I'm here!" But neither of them heard me.

Then I just came back to body and all was as it usually is in my ordinary reality that I'm used to!
Old 07-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi321
Wow, Guys, I must say all of you have shared really great information about things. I am happy that I am part of this community. I will learn many kinds of things here. I hope I will see many kinds of things which give me more detail about the world. Good Job and Keep it up.
Well ,here I am going to agree with you but this time I want to say that I am also happy I am a part of this board and now share many of the hings with members too. I hope so in next time of our future we will give best posts and information for all of the other members... whats you think about that?
Old 07-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num78
Have you ever thought that maybe, ghosts are actually people experiencing astral time travel?

Look at it this way. The person going astral is able to project itself and possible experience another time and place. You, being in the other time and place, are able to somehow, barely see/hear, notice this "entity" that would be, the manifestation of this astral time traveler.

What do you think?

yes ghosts can be a few things , also past life's that are in a place and can be seen meaning a not released time frame of some ones past life you can still see in a place doing what it did there at the time