Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Master

Two visions about many people dying.

I had this first vision, I had no idea what was all about but now few moments ago everything became clear.So I found myself in this bus, I had the feeling that there were some more people with me but I could not see much.This bus had no breaks and it had a very fast speed.Somehow I found some ways to evit some of the obstacles but I could not do much so the bus had a crash and I died instantly.Then, I found myself again in this bus, same story, I died again.This kept on happening again and again for several times.Every single time I fully lived the crash and my own death.The most hard thing was not the fear of dying but the feeling of having absolutely no hope, when you fully know that you are going to die and that there's nothing that you can do, this was very hard to endure...

Anyway, when I woke up I had no idea of the real meaning, now, some time ago this news came to me, it was shoking, this is what happened in real life: 29 people died in an accident that involved a bus ( this happened in Portugal just some time ago ).In my vision the accident was similar, the bus crushed in the vegetation near the road.. even more, in my vision I knew that I am in a foregin place but I had no idea where, sadly I can barely remember the view around the bus...

I had the second vision, this was about a terrorist attack but everything happened in the city where I live.The terrorists had guns and they took control of the school where I used to learn, I could see them but I can barely remember their faces... They were already inside, their attack came from inside, they were hidding, sadly I can't remember too much.. Now, after this vision, I had this feeling, something is going to happen, many people are going to die, I used to meditate on this for several days and then the terrorist attack happened in Sri Lanka... I was 100% sure that something big is going to happen and many people are going to die...

Now, the strange part, I made sense of these two visions now, after they happened.When I saw these two horrible news I could not make the connection with my visions...
Old 01-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Experiencer

I think both those times your precognition kicked in and tried to warn you of those events before they happened.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Master

Yes, but why? I am very far away from those places where bad things happened.... All my life I had similar visions but they only happened when my family was in danger... Every single day I ask the Creator to give me the power to help people just like Jesus did but I got no answer back, maybe those two visions are an answer.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Experiencer

Cause you are receptive to receiving information of future events before they happen, even if you are far away from those places to feel like much help. I think they are to help bring awareness to you. Of the spiritual world that links you.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Master

I see... thank you!

Last night I had another vision, I saw a train in flames, the terrorists detonated bombs and the whole train became a huge ball of fire.I was floating around this train and I could see some things, though I am not sure if this was a passanger train..

I don't know if this is going to happen, but I will watch the news in any case.I hope this is just my mind showing me random things with no real meaning..