Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 04-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Seeker

The Gift Of Life

Hello
I have recently experienced a spiritual awakening after meeting a specific person in my life. I have felt unconditionally love and with true love it inspires the soul and so I have been inspired to write and to paint and I will like to share with you all as it may help others in the same situation as my own. My writing will be some kind of spiritual chronicles for myself and hoping in can help others. I don’t know where I can post my writing this seems like the best place. If you know of a better thread please inform me.

P.S English is not my native language so please bare with me.

Here is my letter to the Universe

- Gift of Life

Dear Source/Universe/God
Today I want to give thanks for this experience we call life. I can not thank you enough. Life is full of beauty and I am so grateful that I am more aware of its beauty. I am grateful for the lessons learned, Grateful that I can mold my life the way I see fit for me and grateful of the endless possibilities. Today I was inspired to write as I received news that someone at my work place committed suicide. It’s a bit sad an the thought of ending my own life came across. Why would you throw away such a wonderful gift.

The thought of how precious life is what greater gift that is provided than the life I live, I am so grateful and I don’t say it often or act like it, But I am Truly grateful! I am excited on the possibilities I have. Life is not they way I want it to be but it’s my fault.

I will no longer feel sorry for myself. I will take full responsibility of the life I live, As it’s a gift and I will enjoy it, Every minute, Every second. I will live in joy as life is the greatest gift of all, I will no longer be a victim. I am happy I am able to wake up each day, Most importantly I am opening my eyes to life and It’s beauty once again God/Source/Universe thank you for the greatest Gift.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Lorelyen

A lovely prayer.

It hits at the core of things to me. We've been put on the material world to experience, find and learn of beauty that manifests in almost every part of our ecology. It isn't apparent always because we take so much for granted. Our thoughts are distracted by work, other people's imaginations (entertainment), doing what "conditioning" expects of us - and rarely look at the real value of what's there; the people and things around us and what part we play. Our experiences are what we take with us when we leave this world (no matter what you believe happens after that).

One point: you say that English is not your native tongue so if you can allow me humbly to make a tiny correction: you say "so please bare with me." It should be "bear", meaning "please carry along with me." Hope that helps. It's a mistake often made but could save embarrassment!

Peace and light.