Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-12-2011, 10:26 PM
AutumnSoleil

Exclamation Visions/Hallucinations?

This summer while my husband and I were sitting on the back porch, I saw an object about the size and color of a dove or rock fall out of the sky and into the garden. I didn't hear any impact tho. I jumped up right away and asked my husband if he'd seen that? He said, "Seen what" So I explained, and he said he didn't see anything. I ran over to where it fell and nothing was there.

Just now, as I was sitting at the kitchen table on the computer, I heard something hitting the roof and then I saw these small brown round things falling past the window from the sky. I turned my attention to the large patio window and I could see many, many of these round brown things falling from the sky and I still heard them on the roof. It sounded somewhat like muffled hail and it came down hard for about ten seconds and then quit.

I ran outside to see what it was and there was nothing. I made a very concentrated effort to find whatever it was I had seen falling out of the sky, but there was nothing anywhere, not even where I saw it hitting under the patio covering.

This is begining to freak me out. Does anyone have any idea what this might be. I have no reason to suspect mental illness or medication.

Thank you.
Old 14-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Gracey

Huh, I have not had this kind of experience. That is strange that nothing is there. Maybe you can ask the universe to give you a better understanding of what is happening?
Old 14-12-2011, 11:55 AM
AutumnSoleil

I also wanted to add that it was a sunny day so nothing could have been falling from the clouds. What was falling was about the size of a dime only they were completely round.

I've had what I call "flashes" over the years. They're like visions that flash before me and then are gone. It's only happenend a few times but is very distinct. If this is what this was, I don't understand it. It's left me feeling rather unsettled. I will have to ask the universe for a better understanding.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'm listening.
Old 14-12-2011, 01:41 PM
sleepyamethyst

i dont have any suggestions but just wanted to say dont panic about it, it might be you are having a vision of a future event maybe .
Old 14-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSoleil
I also wanted to add that it was a sunny day so nothing could have been falling from the clouds. What was falling was about the size of a dime only they were completely round.

I've had what I call "flashes" over the years. They're like visions that flash before me and then are gone. It's only happenend a few times but is very distinct. If this is what this was, I don't understand it. It's left me feeling rather unsettled. I will have to ask the universe for a better understanding.

If anyone else has any suggestions, I'm listening.

Hello

This so sounds like me before I understood what was going on. I from a very young child saw things and heard things no one else did. At 18 I had a FULL on FULL Psy. check out to make sure I was ok. I remember the Dr saying that if there is no symtoms like dizzy spells, blurry vission, vertigo, headaches, upset tummy ext then it was more the mind than the physical. What he meant by the mind was not the physical brain but that vibrational part of us that tunes into things other's do not. Where one is more senstive to the news media and other things around one.

One looks to the year to come 2012, but I so do not go to the negatives around it but we are bombared with those ideas even if we do not choose to openly see them. So maybe that is coming into one's subconscious thoughts and being projected out. Just a thought.

I have had visions for year's and at times its not easy to understand them and sort them from a dream. When one has one make a note of it...and at times if one sits and looks to what is going on in one's personal life there is a pattern to these events. Keeping a journal has helped me over the year's . I often go did ye hear that to me mate ( whom is totally by choice closed to a lot of what is called paranormal ) and he notes nothing there. One might be opening to being sensitive or opening to embrace that part of self.

If it continues and bring in physical symtoms then yes talk to a Dr. about it all if it has an inpact on one's daily life then again follow it up.

Lynn
Old 15-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Joshua Flynn

Not that this is an accurate assessment, given I don't have any experience with realistic (I don't like the word hallucinations as it makes the person seem 'crazy' and I don't like the word 'visions' as it implies it's more important than it is)... experiences (I can't think of a suitable word)...

...But it sounds suspiciously like 'ghosting' (or as one other person posted, 'time slips', although theirs was more 'audio ghosting'). Ghosting is a term I use for someone who sees the future occur before their eyes, but when they go check, there's nothing there ('like a ghost!'), and 'ghosting' also a term used in games for someone who just observes the game and gives away information about what is happening.

In your case, I think it's a realistic version of 'ghosting' (in my case it was during a game that I saw people doing things that weren't there... who did it moments later), and that's likely a future event soon (? although soon is relative - could be a year for all I know) to occur.
Old 15-12-2011, 08:06 PM
vulkus

Could be space junk falling in your area, or a micro meteor shower that although still solid enough to make a sound quickly disapates upon impact.
Check out with your local astronomer societies.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Master
Hello Autumnsoleil (pretty SN btw!)..

I feel as several others do that this may be more of a premonition or link to a future event possibly.. And, it made me think almost immediately of something that happened recently with a mass of birds crashing into what they thought was water, but they landed in icy parking lots & football fields & died.

I had a dream just the evening before reading about this event & feel that I was linking to it because of my love for & connection to birds. Here's a link to my post which also includes a link to the incident I'm referencing:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=27379

Hope that helps... It's possible it could explain what you were were experiencing..

Blessings to you..

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 10-01-2012, 10:03 PM
AutumnSoleil

Thank you all so much for your responses. Just getting back on here since the holidays have past. You've all given me a lot to think about and those that mentioned premoniton of a future event aren't the first ones to suggest this to me. Hmmmmm. Thanks for your time!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
AutumnSoleil

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/earth...aa042604_2.htm
I found this to be an interesting link. Although I'm not sure that what I saw was stones......they seemed to disappear or disintegrate on contact with the ground. Nonetheless, an interesting story to read above.