Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
We can discover the most remote and small species in dense tropical rainforests, yet we cannot find evidence of the existence of these large unknown hairy apes who are said to live in a well mapped out countryside. If it existed until now the evidence should be there, and not just that, it should be overwhelming.

Then wouldn't the same would hold true with dwarfs, fairies, elves, dragons, werewolves, the Loch Ness Monster and even angels ?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Henri77

Also there are many thousand personal reports of grey ET's , but not a single photo.
Yet they are taken quite seriously.
(Also interdimensional beings capable of apparent shapeshifting)

I never gave these guys much thought, as a city dweller, but stranger things have been witnessed.
That's interesting info about India ....
Old 11-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
Then wouldn't the same would hold true with dwarfs, fairies, elves, dragons, werewolves, the Loch Ness Monster and even angels ?
Yes all of em.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Also there are many thousand personal reports of grey ET's , but not a single photo.
Yet they are taken quite seriously.
(Also interdimensional beings capable of apparent shapeshifting)

I never gave these guys much thought, as a city dweller, but stranger things have been witnessed.
That's interesting info about India ....

Perhaps if not supernatural, these human like creatures are very wile and extremely secretive. Whatever visited our camp close to twenty years ago seemed to be looking for food and was after the steak drippings from the foil that lined our grill as there was nothing else left out to eat.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Yes all of em.

Don't you think that's going to disappoint a lot of people ?

Perhaps these Bigfoot creatures are supernatural, like in the legends of different Indian tribes. Some say they can shape shift into other animals.

Then there's all the tracks found and the Patterson film.

What about for different reasons, there is some evidence, but the government is keeping it under wraps ?
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Amethyst

Quote:
Yes all of em.

Hi Chrysaetos

Re. your signature quote:

‘Uncritically accepting every proffered notion, idea and hypothesis is tantamount to knowing nothing.’ I agree with that.

And it also makes sense that: Uncritically REJECTING every proffered notion, idea and hypothesis is tantamount to knowing nothing.

Amethyst
Old 11-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Don't you think that's going to disappoint a lot of people ?
You're right, but I think truth should prevail desire.

Quote:
What about for different reasons, there is some evidence, but the government is keeping it under wraps ?
If we're talking about an unknown insect species we could be going somewhere.. there are no doubt undiscovered species in remote jungles. But an unknown hairy, large ape-like creature in the backyard of American citizens is certainly not possible. It also needs a stable population hence we should have immense evidence. The evidence should be overwhelming if these creatures existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Chrysaetos

Re. your signature quote:

‘Uncritically accepting every proffered notion, idea and hypothesis is tantamount to knowing nothing.’ I agree with that.

And it also makes sense that: Uncritically REJECTING every proffered notion, idea and hypothesis is tantamount to knowing nothing.

Amethyst
**. I am not ''uncritically'' rejecting anything.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
If you are not interested in them or the stories, then why even wonder about anything pertaining to such ?

It is the accounts of those who have had such encounters which allows much of the information pertaining to these beings.

Well, now that was a stupid thing for me to say, wasn't it.

I should've made it clearer that UNTIL I started listening in on those shows, I had no interest. 'kay?

Old 11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Neville

Hello Wis'aka,

I once wondered what the most intelligent creature on Earth was.

The answer I received was; The most intelligent creature on earth is the one that has most successfully avoided humans.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Wisa'ka

Another legend comes from the northwest coast.

A very long time ago in what is now Washington State, the Atsala’di people were attacked by another warlike tribe. Fleeing for their lives in canoes across the Skagit Bay, they settled with other Skagit people on Whibey Island. It was there these refugees learn to harness supernatural powers which allowed them to see in the dark of night and become invisible during the light of day. As they perfected their supernatural abilities, these Atsala’di began to turn into a race of hairy nocturnal giants. The area tribes called them See-Atco.

Now confident in their supernatural abilities and no longer so fearful of any warlike tribes, these See-Atco began to leave their island refuge and spread out across the land.