Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
tanya

twin s-elves

wondering why this subject isnt or hasnit been discussed i find it most exciting and would like to talk more about it , do others feel that we have a twin s-elf if so why? if not why. love tanya
Old 08-04-2006, 08:48 PM
dreamer

I'm not sure but i was chatting to a friend of mine a couple of nights ago and he was telling me about a film called the dark crystal where a group of "goodies" are on a journey and they keep encountering "baddies". Whenever a goody dies the corresponding baddy dies and at the end they all meet up and join together, the goodies cancelling out the baddies and making a big neutron star or something. Sounded interesting.

I'm not sure about elves though, just cos i don't know much about them, if you wanted to tell me i'd be happy to listen.
Old 23-04-2006, 12:57 AM
2498charm

I find this so interesting that so few understand soul mates or elves. I too have seen the dark crystal and it is based more on the likeness of good and evil not ajoined souls. I am sure we have all met those wonders that go from one person to another never marry like they are looking for someone. These are the ones who are already joined to another. Lost without the other. Sometimes taking several life times to find one another. It is based out of a belief of recarnation. That to find true love in one life may join you forever and when recarnated they begin the journey to look for that person again until found.
Old 23-04-2006, 12:58 AM
2498charm

Perhaps to talk of such longing is not a happy subject to some. Only happy if found.
Old 25-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Lilim

Yeah, but some of us are lucky enough to find or even just stumble upon...
Our guides, at higher levels draw us to our twin flames. I know what a twin flame is but do they seem to have the same feelings and experiences as one's self? by that i mean feeling the same way about topics, having the same experiences etc.
Old 28-04-2006, 01:35 AM
TheTreeLady

No they don't seem to have the same interests, but they have been searching for the same thing. I have just done a little illustration and poem about twin flames, lost souls and searching. If you would like to discuss it further then you are welcome to email me. Love, light ,peace and serenity...xxx...I will post my poem about it on the poetry site...xxx...

Last edited by TheTreeLady : 28-04-2006 at 01:44 AM.
Old 25-05-2006, 10:38 PM
mamasama

i've been truly lucky, and found my twin soul. alas, he is happily married, for which i have absolute respect and admiration, but in every other way, we are like two halves of the whole.

there is nothing we cannot speak of, we know intuitively and instinctively what the other means when a question is raised, or a problem occurs, and we know that we have been together in other lives, both mated and unmated. we have ascended together, and we have lived ordinary lives together.

fortunately, he is on a different continent!!

it is a vast comfort to find the one i have been searching for, even though he has a wife he adores. he is my dearest and truest friend, and a real soulmate.

sama
Closed Thread