Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Others with Golden Healer & Epidot

I bought a larger tumble last week of Golden Healer with epidot. I'm wondering if there's more here who got that in their collection and what their experiences are.
I wasn't in a really good place and the crystals I bought stirred things up even more. Not bad, I mean, when it's gotta come out, it's gotta come out. And afterwards I did and still do feel much better.
But somehow it stuck in the back of my mind that if I use the new crystals, I will feel sad and unpleasant again. I've never had that before, and I want to feel happy and positive about holding and/or carrying my stones and crystals.
Hence my question if anyone else has this crystal.

I must add that I also bought rhodochrosite (a 'higher' quality, not the default type) and a diopsite. The latter is apparently known as 'the crying stone' because it can stir up things that need to come out and help you to cry and release it. So maybe it wasn't the Golden Healer & epidot at all.
Still, I'm curious!
Old 28-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Deactivated Account
I stay away from epidot. It just makes me feel anxious and stuck at the same time. I don't have that combination, but golden healer works perfect.
Maybe it's just me, because some green crystals put me in troubles. Malachite most of all, epidot also, but in a different way. But not all green crystals. Seraphinite is perfect for almost all situations, muscovite, etc...
Rhodochrosite is also just great for me.
I guess it's epidot that puts too much on you.
Best wishes!
Old 28-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I stay away from epidot. It just makes me feel anxious and stuck at the same time. I don't have that combination, but golden healer works perfect.
Maybe it's just me, because some green crystals put me in troubles. Malachite most of all, epidot also, but in a different way. But not all green crystals. Seraphinite is perfect for almost all situations, muscovite, etc...
Rhodochrosite is also just great for me.
I guess it's epidot that puts too much on you.
Best wishes!
Old 28-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Haha, that's encouraging, lol. I haven't touch it anymore as of yet. I will, but when I feel intuitively drawn to it again.
I think the diopsite didn't help either. From what I get that one is rather strong in stirring up emotions. Also a green stone btw...
Funny you mention green stones, cos I usually don't feel drawn much to green stones / crystals either.
One way or another I often find them off-putting. Even something as simple as green aventurine. I really don't like that. Not that it gets me out of whack, I just don't like it.
The only green stone I love(d) is green calcite, the variety with honey calcite in it as well (the rough chunks).
Old 28-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Master

Fairy Crystal and Errol
Have you had a look at Amazonite and green fluorite? They are available in refreshing shades of green. Also green aquamarine and seraphinite are quite soothing.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello Moonincancer,
Thank you for your concern and recommendation!
It's really funny how easily I start to believe that I really need "that" green crystal, I take it, like it, and usually what happens is, sometimes the same day my anxiety hits the roof. I was looking for "special" Peruvian amazonite, and it still sits somewhere, waiting for the right moment :) Same thing with fluorite... But, seraphinite is really fine, no exceptions. Really helps so much.
It started almost 10 years ago. First with malachite and later on with others. I really don't know why, but I guess I will find out.
A year ago, or maybe a little bit longer, I started to have the same problem with black crystals. So far, I feel fine only with black obsidian, considering black crystals.
I'm more and more into a quartz family, clear quartz, rose quartz, citrine, amethyst, some jaspers...
Old 28-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello FairyCrystal,
I completely understand you and I wanted to share my thoughts on green crystals with someone who knows what it feels like to have troubles with crystals :) lol
Thank you!
Old 29-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Fairy Crystal and Errol
Have you had a look at Amazonite and green fluorite? They are available in refreshing shades of green. Also green aquamarine and seraphinite are quite soothing.
It's not that I have reason to want to like green crystals.
I do believe I purchased an amazonite earlier this year, but it's more aqua/turquoise, which is a colour I am nuts about! Oddly enough I'm not too keen on turquoise gemstone, haha.
Fluorite, not my stone at all, regardless the colour.
But I don't feel the need for green crystals. If I need a heart chakra stone, I go for pink.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
Hello FairyCrystal,
I completely understand you and I wanted to share my thoughts on green crystals with someone who knows what it feels like to have troubles with crystals :) lol
Thank you!
Hihi, yes.
Malachite... I don't like that either It doesn't get me in trouble, I just can never make up my mind whether to hate it or like it. So I leave it
One green stone I do like is the very dark green fuchsite I got. The regular light green variety I don't like. But this real dark green with emerald green shimmers in it, yes, I dig that!