Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Experiencer
Hi Green Tree ! That is a lovely calcite specimen. Some of the most beautiful clusters I have seen have a delicate fine array of points, like the one you have shown us. This reminds me of something flowering. I always think it's strange that calcite has so many types of formations. The one you have looks sort of like some of the quartz formations I have seen, with the beautiful delicate points, yet others look so much different, it might as well be a different type of stone. Here is a calcite cluster I have that looks totally different. It happens to have pyrite inclusions but you can ignore that.

Thanks for the compliment on my fluorite. It's one of my favorite specimens. When the sun shines through it in my window it looks incredible. I see you like the larger crystals as well, I love large specimens. All of my specimens are 8-30 LBS. It would be crazy fun if you had more pictures.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

OMG!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!
Old 09-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing your story! It was fun to read!
Old 09-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm new to this site but a life long lover of stones and crystals of all types. It's a family thing really. Growing up on a farm my dad would find fascinating specimens and tell me all about our local geology and how and where our native soils and rock formations came to be.
My youngest son was drawn to stones and tumbling his own crystals and now my 9 year old grandson has a large collection of his own.

I love sharing pics of crystals that I'm working with as well as seeing what others are drawn to.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful specimens (crystal allies )
Old 10-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Experiencer
HI OutoftheAshes ! Welcome to the forum !

We love hearing about other peoples experiences with crystals and sharing pictures. If you love crystals you will find all sorts of interesting people here, and it's one of the most friendly non judgemental fourms you will ever find.

I collect large specimens of crystals, such as quartz and fluorite. I am mostly interested in the artistic and collectable value of crystals, and wouldn't be as much help in the metaphysical aspect of the stones, however there are many here that are interested and well versed on that subject

I love to hear that it's becoming a family affair ! That is very cool indeed. None of my family is into it but I am lucky my wife loves crystals. Ironically she is well versed in the metaphysical side of crystals and even works with them, however she does not visit the fourm
Old 05-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Guide
Thank you for sharing your story, Green Tea! It's awesome to read how people come to love the important things in their life :)

It's funny, my middle son used to come home with rocks in his pocket as well, just full of as many as he could find and carry...the washing machine, not a great rock tumbler, FYI!

Have you been able to upload some pictures? Maybe Instagram even, you could create a separate account just for your collection and share the link, I think you can even attach it on your User CP :)
Old 08-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Knower

that's fun Green_Tree! Did you love being out in nature too? I have always and do still love to hang out in nature. My crystal experiences are with my Dad, he has a strong attraction towards Crystals, and steadily grew a collection of them at home, for me I love their energy being that I can sense energies at an early age too and was very drawn to them. I do still speak with these crystal beings and receive images from them, the 2 unique ones that I have recently worked with are 2 rocks from the Julian Alps gifts from a friend, and they have such lovely energy, and still do :).
I have never yet placed a crystal out in the wild back, will see how it goes. Where did you actually put the crystals out back then?