Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Burntfruit

Its a powerful illusion.

Life on earth is a powerful illusion.

I hear people say life is short. It is, time flies at a rapid rate.

Spirit is our natural state, and the spirit world is our natural home.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account
What is not of God has no power at all.

It may seem powerful at first, but what is giving it power is but your power of belief in it.

I agree that spirit/soul is our natural state, and from its view all healing is done.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Life on earth is a powerful illusion.

I hear people say life is short. It is, time flies at a rapid rate.

Spirit is our natural state, and the spirit world is our natural home.

Im going to add to your thoughts.

Life is not shoooooort.....your life should be classed as eternal even while in the flesh, because we are a long life with a little transition along the line, as we exit the flesh..
so your life in that case would not be classed as short.

& if time flies to you ....it is because your memories, do or have faded.....giving you the illusion that time flies.
But if you were a human who is capable of utilizing the full capacity of your very being (SOUL).....Then you would have access to all of your memories, & so you would be able to reflect on the many yrs of your earth life, which in effect would give you a true sense that in actuality a whole heck of a lot time has passed, whilst in the flesh & not quickly at all.

You say that spirit is our natural state. .& that the spiritual world is our home.....mmmm.....
I say that the universe is the spiritual world & spiritual world is the universe & the physical world is actualy located within the (universe/spiritual world) .....so in effect we are home.

& home is where the heart is.....& yes we are spiritual beings, but in flesh at the moment.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:21 AM
Experiencer

This is the other world.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:06 AM
Burntfruit

My point is the illusory nature of life. It is not complicated. This is not the spirit world. We are inhabiting a 3 Dimensional existence where we get lost in fighting each other because of ego. But it is all just an illusion.

Life should not be so complicated.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

The spirit world is an illusion too.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Knower
I believe there is no sense in arguing whether a spirit world, or a earth world, or any other world is illusion - unless you have the ability to look through any of the illusion created. Most of us don't, and that sets up an entire universe of clashing perspectives, refusals to see through another's eyes, and vision quests that fizzle out without resolve.

However, I also believe you are of your own "world(s)" - that is to say, you have created your own world by selective observations that assimilates acceptable or disapproveable preferences as it gets built. In one sense of the word: "God" - you are god over how you perceive your worlds. You are God over them, and you have the power to choose to see it in one form of light or another - it is you who are illuminating them with your own sentience.

Therefore, where one individual perceives a truthful reality, another will just as easily see the same one, as nothing but lies - all the while arguing over two different, "same" realities.

Tell me that ain't "illusion" working at its finest.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Illusions exist, and are therefor real. What is real is inherently empty, and therefor does not exist. There is but one Truth, and it contains all. The Infinite.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Life should not be so complicated.

Life should be easy. It should be a Paradise, actually.

And i'm at the point at which i'm wondering (by times) , why it is not so.Or why is it not experienced as Paradise.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Life should be easy. It should be a Paradise, actually.

And i'm at the point at which i'm wondering (by times) , why it is not so.Or why is it not experienced as Paradise.

I believe that life is Paradise. Paradise exists in this place called Here and Now. It is simply our ignorance that hides it from us.