Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-05-2011, 03:13 PM
grazier

Lightbulb Our Mission

This is my own understanding, that was given to me from the Messenger that writes with me and through me. It is cosmic and not my own. I would like to share it with you.

We dwell upon the material plains (planes) in order to carry out our chosen mission. We choose this purpose, with the guidance of the Angels and Agents of our Eternal Father/Mother, in the Realms of our Souls Divine Estate, before we enter this incarnation. Our journey was planned in every detail - but we were given freedom to choose whether or not we stick rigidly to that plan, but in the hopes that we will.

We roam the plains of our physical existence - in this case, the Planet Earth, but we have also chosen this Planet for our experience.

We roam the Earth fulfilling our planned mission, learning and gathering wisdom and understanding in the Service of Our Lord.

When our journey is nearing its end, whe we have almost completed our purpose, we draw closer to the plains on the foothills of Mount Horeb, the Holy Mountain of God. From these plains we are found by the Divine Shepherd, the Sevant of our Lord, and gathered into the Sheepfold of Boazrah, where we are cleansed and nurtured, fed and watered from the Living Streams that issue forth from Mount Horeb, originating from the Crystal Sea, which is the essence of Life, the Substance of the Eternal Creator.

We are gathered here in the Divine Sheepfold until our journey's end, when we offer ourselves in sacrifice to Our Father/Mother on the High Altar of Our Inner Sanctuary. Our sacrifice marks our return to the Cosmic and Divine Realms, to carry on our journey in another phase.

We are continually growing and learning, ascending in spiritual estate - Divine Initiates.

Jesus Christ came to Earth to show us this process, in the Guise of Divine Shepherd and ultimately Sacrificial Lamb. He gathered together the Children of Israel (not the earthly Israel, but the Israel of the Divine Realms, the Realm of High Spiritual Estate, the Realm of the Christs) and led them to the Divine Sheepfold, showing them how to prepare themselves to sacrifice themselves on the High Altar of their Inner Sanctuary. But He showed us in a physical way - the way of scrifice and resurrection, in order that we may understand.

Blessings

grazier